Is this a shitty painting?

Is this a shitty painting?

Attached: 9B7F7460-23A0-4589-8196-8C2EC9876D3F.jpg (1535x2136, 739K)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anomylous

Attached: 5DBB04AC-1FB7-4141-8ACA-C908B5BCAAF6.jpg (446x280, 42K)

It's amateur, but not shitty. It is ugly though.

Ohh. Looks like the artist is hurting inside...

Good painting

Ive put so much time into this shit, but havent really gone anywhere in terms of quality. Oh well

Attached: 81FAC90D-724F-43B8-8FBA-1374AEDE14EE.jpg (750x543, 676K)

I don't know about art but that doesn't look shitty at all
Post that with a timestamp

Dont have a timestamp, but here it is uncropped

Attached: 8B2B902E-95BF-44FB-B584-375865383FFB.jpg (750x1117, 784K)

Why did you paint this? It's cursed.

It is how I feel inside

No.
ffs user

I like how it's slightly "off" like the facial features are not symmetrical directly facing the viewer. The subject isn't a tragic hero, his pain isn't beautiful, he's awkward, he's shambling, you can't understand him, you're not at eye level. The way you painted his skin gives the impression of decay. I like this painting a lot user pls do more.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Keep at it user. it's sad, but beautiful.

user give me something to credit you with. An Instagram, Name, Blog, Twitter, HELL EVEN REDDIT. I love this painting, I really reflect on it and dont wanna give proper credit

Attached: souljaswag.png (482x489, 558K)

I would hang it on my wall!

hey guys retard here, do wanna give proper credit*

Attached: hM.png (1266x1012, 1.07M)

You can almost feel the artist about to shoot up a school from his inceldom

It's not shitty (especially on the technical side, which I find quite solid), but as a whole it's not yet great either. It strongly reminds me of Munch and wants to be dark, expressionist and stuff, but it lacks the unity and the weight of Munch's Scream. Munch's figure is monstrous and deformed in a monstrous and deformed world. This one has a homely straw hat and a nice field in the background. So, without the external world, its scream does not feel justified or truthful, just kind of out of place. I'd say you have fine technique and style and should also start thinking on a "higher" level, considering the total meaning and effects of a painting. I'm more into literature than fine arts, so to me it'd be like moving on from writing a poem (capturing a single moment/detail) to storytelling (stringing together many moments to build something greater and richer in meaning - but also more difficult to accomplish since many other dimensions of writing come into play other than description).

Ur too kind
insta: @moon.weinberg

You're a pretty good artist user the painting does express alot emotion. Looks like something I would see in a museum (if you were famous). It kind of looks like the mouth and nose are pointing right and the eyes are staring forward, it's off putting and I would change it if I was you.

Bumppdjxhdhdhhd

That's why he's asking, you fucking idiot.

And I answered, you freaking idiot. Geez youre soo stupid

Attached: E5D9987A-CB69-4C10-93B2-752498F26964.jpg (984x978, 355K)