Fembots, how hairy are you? I want to know everything, from head to toe

Fembots, how hairy are you? I want to know everything, from head to toe.

Attached: 762_1000.jpg (682x1024, 281K)

>fembots
You mean trannies with big shoulders?????

imagine being a femanons leg shaving boy slave

I love plain girls with dark features wtf

Attached: F0E9C60C-328B-43EC-8D0D-A3CB2CC184A1.jpg (640x640, 144K)

legs are hairy but patchy

i neeeeed a hairy gf

>tfw latina so hairy as fuck everywhere
guess i'll die

Unironically no hair from the eyebrows down.

1. Latina girls are hot
2. hairy girls can be hot
so therefore
YOU'RE PROBABLY HOT

Attached: 1543106767266.jpg (601x500, 72K)

Everyone will. In the meantime, a/s/l/w.

Same, especially if they're pudgy/fat.

really hairy now
i keep getting infections from saving my leg no matter if I buy a new razor so i dont shave anymore i hate not being smooth

Firecrotch, i shave everything else basically. Decent heart shaped patch bc my bf likes it.

>i hate not being smooth
Why?

Remember that unshaved legs are fucking putrid. However, forearm hair and pubes are ok

>Remember that unshaved legs are fucking putrid
sounds like you're gay

>Remember that unshaved legs are fucking putrid.
No they're not.

If the leg hair looks like a man's, that's gross. Facial hair is also a no ty. Everything else is fine typically.

It's hair. On a leg. It looks like a hair on a leg retard.

im pretty hairy. guys who don't associate female leg or whatever hair with maleness are the GOAT. all other men are suggestible faggots that easily fall for marketing campaigns

Just the coochie, everything else is shaved bare.

Post hairy legs, femanons

You'd probably just call them creepy fetishists IRL if they're not Chad though.

no id call them creepy fetishists if the fetish was overbearing and overt in a public space because im not socially retarded. i prefer guys just like the natural state of me without it being a fetish but a fetish for hair is cooler than its polar opposite

>overt in a public space
You sound fun lmfao.

Post hairy pussies, femanons

I don't shave my legs because the hair is stupidly fair and scarce, they'd get all spiky forever. I shave armpits and along the underwear line so hair doesn't stick out. Trim the rest or ocassionally just shave the whole thing, but i dislike it because it gets spiky.

I usually associate this type to spanish/portuguese women. Specially because they are hairy also. Am I correct?

>the hair is stupidly fair and scarce
Have you tried rubbing it with garlic?

I'm hapa so I'm really hairless. Not much else to add.
Guess if you want some fap material. Think of reimu with some armpit hair.

Is your pubic hair that of a white or asian girl?

How should I know? Is there a difference?

I shave all of my legs/arms/crotch every few days. Im not very hairy and its blonde so it barely shows anyways but it makes me feel cleaner and smoother.

I wish all fat fembots would take testosterone so they can become hairy and get big clits like the ones in this thread

Mainly if you have any.

On the contrary, I understand why women shave now. Granted they don't have to do it everyday or anything. But having seen the logical outcome of not shaving sure puts things into perspective.