Doomer Hours Thread

Another doomer night. How's everyone else coping?

Attached: 10293019573.png (751x684, 683K)

Not well, just found out my aunt is dying from something related to an autoimmune disorder. Really fucked right considering I just found out I won't be able to visit her before she passes because work won't let me take the weekend off and nobody wants to cover my shifts. I'm not close to her but I can't remember her face and just want to see her before she passes

I cant stop fucking reminiscing about the past, Its stuck in my head. I cant do anything. I cant work, cant think, this nostalgia is tearing me down. I miss everything and everyone. Im fucked.

i had to get up
failed

Attached: 1566320546849.jpg (2073x1407, 207K)

Masturbation isn't enjoyable anymore.

Attached: 1561600760907.png (1069x917, 584K)

I've been trying so hard to make my life better for years, and even though by all metrics I'm doing better, more friends, better job, doing good in school, I still feel just as depressed as I used to feel. There were a couple girls I had fairly intimate relationships with, but they both ended very poorly with me getting dumped to the curb. I still have no clue how to truly change my mindset and I feel like I'll never be happy until I do. So I could use a few words of encouragement, if any of you have any to offer. Thanks bros

Was suppose to go study my grades up... But I don't care anymore just gonna sleep this day away,will probably try getting a jobb and fail so I can obtain neetbux again

Going to try to get a new job, aside from that I just masturbated

Climbing the ladder one small step at a time guys

Attached: 1567647750365.png (989x1398, 1.17M)

i dont give enough of a fuck to cope suck my dick bitch

I just got a 2nd dui and im going to lose my job.

my dog died, my childhood dog.

Nothing is enjoyable anymore

Attached: qji74lxk13011.jpg (482x427, 91K)

I just want it to be over or atlest spare me the anxiety for an hour or two. Fucking hell feels like my insides are gonna explode aghhhbhaggahagg

Attached: 9884.png (680x708, 387K)

I've started anti-depressants and they might be helping a little but when I try to masturbate I can't orgasm. It takes so long it stops being fun. Its better than wanting to kill myself but I feel like im having to give up one of the true joys in life.

I've had literally 0 friends for the past 5 years, i don't have coworkers, i don't go to school and i live in a small town where there's fucking nothing to do, i don't know anybody and the very few people i could be friends with are dude bros who only like to get drunk and talk about sports. I'm tired of talking to myself and imagining myself in social scenarios, just hanging out with other people. I can't even remember the last time i talked to a woman who wasn't a client.

sorry to hear user. sending love to you and your doggo. mine died a few months ago

Kind of frustrated and sad because my boyfriend wouldn't let me eat another empanada or some hello pandas.

It starts becoming normal after a few weeks after you quit. Or try jerking it after some devil's lettuce

iktf. The past is all I have that I can think of fondly

Attached: depression and age.jpg (378x360, 23K)

Get the fuck out of here with your normie shit. It's always Mexican food too.

Fine, fine. To answer OP's question, I'm not coping well at all. I binge ate all of this past weekend since I had the place to myself. I gained 3 lbs in two days. I have an appointment with a new psychiatrist coming up at the clinic I've been going to for 10 years but I'm not confident it'll be a good match. None of them really have been, but it's the only close place that takes my insurance. I'm struggling. I hope everyone else is hanging in there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-085105_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 559K)

started my first day of my new job at a recycling plant and hated it for the most part. The thing is this the first job I've worked in almost 2 years and I need the money more than ever now. I don't know if I should just resign or bear with it and see what happens.

Attached: alecks.png (295x262, 39K)

I'm an ugly fucking manlet. Nothing i can ever hope to do will change that. I'm always going to be the bottom 5% of males. I work a dead beat job and I will die working a dead beat job. What's the fucking point when nothing you do makes a meaningful existence and no one even recognizes you as an equal.

Attached: AD7Lvzh.gif (245x168, 1.12M)