How do I tell my boyfriend that I want to sissify / feminize him?

How do I tell my boyfriend that I want to sissify / feminize him?

Attached: white.jpg (750x990, 108K)

Put birth control in his food for like 6 months before doing anything. At that point he'll be weak and feel feminine so there won't be much resistance.

Sounds sexy but consent is important to me. I already looked it up anyway and estrogen won't do anything without testosterone blockers too

"I want to sissify / feminize you."

Why not just date women?

I don't want to risk him immediately rejecting the idea or even leaving me because of it.

I have but my ultimate fantasy is making a male into a woman and I really love him in particular

He's not going to turn into a sexy feminine-androgynous qt anime softboi uwu like you think he is, you daft cunt.

He can be my tall soft amazon barbie doll instead

Just do what the other non said he'll ease up to the idea and then you can just pink pill him after

Attached: 1557210019270.jpg (600x1030, 157K)

>tfw no gf to feminize me
the thought of shaving my body and puting on knee high socks really turns me on. though i would never do it on my own i wish i had a gf to convince me to

You need to prime him first in order to get hos approval I'd think

I know OP is larping but I wish there were actually girls into this shit.

You won't believe me but I'm real and there's probably other women like me.

Oh yeah? Tell me something only a woman would know

Uh, when you shower you're not supposed to wash inside your vagina because the bacteria inside your pussy actually protects you. Douches are actually very unhealthy for you.

Even though you don't think anyone can tell that you've jerked off in your room, everyone can, you're just used to the smell. So clean up better

Why does the thought of someone doing this to me turn me on so much? I like being a guy, and getting feminized like that only fucks up your body. But the thought of someone locking me up in chastity and making me take hormones is once the hornieness gets to strong is way to hot to me. It's almost like I want that to happen, even though I see that it's a very bad idea. Help

Attached: 1532717420847.jpg (480x480, 59K)

It's the subconscious desire to be wanted. It's just projected onto being feminine because society values women more than men
You just want to be wanted user

manipulate him. do the thing women do best. drugging him with estrogen is crazy

I think so..

I strive to become a better version of myself everyday, go to the gym, went to study again after 3 years of NEET life even if Im still a miserable robot in the end, I do everything I can to become a normie one day or maybe even reach the chad status, but still, the idea of someone wanting to sissify me is so fucking hot. Despite me doing everything I can to become more manly and self sufficient.

I have a miserable gf just like me since a few months and I sometimes fantasize about her forcing me to put on her underwear or some shit, but when it only happens when im horny, when Im not I hate the idea of doing it.

Yeah I guess you're right. But still it doesn't make that much sense to me. I guess I just want love and I'm projecting or something.

Everyone has an innate desire to love/be loved. Even the most despicable people. Allot of people don't realize it, but most fetishes are born from lack of love. The subconscious would observe animals getting unconditional love and affection, bam you're a furry, same thing with girls in regards to being a sissy, and even babies in regards to abdl stuff.
I myself fall into this, but after I realized I didn't actually want the fetish but rather the love my mind associated with the actions performed in the fetish I was able to dispose of allot of the attraction I had towards it.

That being said, I still have no idea how to interact with women in a romantic setting, in sociable and good looking, hell I've even been hit on, but affection is such a foreign feeling to me that my body/mind unintentionally rejects it as if it's a foreign entity looking to harm me
Just try to figure this stuff out guys, Idk where I'm going or how I'm getting there, but the fact I'm moving both mentally and physically gives me the determination to get out of bed and find love in it's truest form, I hope many anons here can do the same

Attached: 1539264009078.jpg (489x640, 63K)

did anyone else unironically have a gf that tried to turn them gay then push them towards this kinda shit?

I should have stayed in Czechoslovakia, this world saddens me; I wish Ill will upon you and pray to the Lord that you die.