What would you do if you saw this in your bedroom

what would you do if you saw this in your bedroom

Attached: rakali-large.jpg (800x600, 265K)

He cute boy. Look at his goof face. Tearing up a raw fish or whatever the fuck that is in my room is not cool though.

Yea it is cool fag, now fuck them scraps. Fuck the scraps

Kick it across the room into the wall.

Not my bedroom any more.

Capture it and put it in a tupperware container
Next, I have the supplies to make an electric motor driven treadmill out of pleather, plastice board and hotglue/gorilla glue. I'd build it and place the subject on the treadmill until it collapsed. I'd then put it back in the tupperware container with food, water, a bright light and a loud radio
This would go on for several days until the effects of sleep deprivation and physical collapse were apparent. Then, I'd go to the store and buy 20 helium balloons, tie the subject to the balloons, amd launch him into LEO

Why you would be horrible like this? You could have loved him...

You're a madman, it'll never work!

Too much work.
My first instinct would be to stomp it, but if I overcame that, I'd initiate him as the new first-in-command of the Jow Forums space program. Two balloons to each foot shall be physically satisfactory.

As long as he's successfully launched. I've just been wanting an excuse to build The Treadmill

>Capture it and put it in a tupperware container
That's a water rat, those things eat fucking platypuses and herons. You should just hit it with a 2x4 and kill it immediately.

This nig is getting sent to the moon one way or another. If it's one of the more dangerous ratlike creatures it's just that much more satisfying watching 8t hiss violently as the sky accepts it into it's pale blue void

Order my rotti to fuck its shit up

I'd use a PVC spud launcher, but I'm not sure if him exploding immediately upon launch would qualify as successful.
Entertaining, yes, but successful in terms of the scientific pursuit? Maybe

bro i would literally shit

It would like that, you've only managed to make it horny with your actions

why? embrace him as your own

put a hunting pellet right between it's beady little fucken eyes

Is this cancer posting hours or something or have the trannies been let loose from their cages for a bit?

What kinda rodent is that. I would probably just try to get the little guy out of my house before my dog ate him. The dead birds or what ever they are would get tossed in the trash tho.

That's a water rat bro

LOOK OUT! HOLY CRAP!

Attached: ss+(2019-09-04+at+10.21.39).png (757x499, 1.01M)

Lol are they really called water rats they are kinda cute

I'd fuck it with my big original dick