I killed this cat just to feel

I killed this cat just to feel
something, i threw a rock at it, came back the next day and it was full of maggots

Attached: 87D59C66-9790-4632-9108-5875ECB48CD9.jpg (750x996, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.sdmiramar.edu/dtrubovitz/micro/history/Redi.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's nice user, perhaps you should leave its body to naturally decompose into a skeleton

Its just laying there onna sidewalk, someone will probably remove it, i saw him laying with another cat i think they were friends

>killing a cat with a single rock
The arm on this +5 strength bonus nigga...

don't worry. most anons here indirectly do the same thing except with farm animals. they're just too hyprocritical and braindead to realize it.

it was a big rock

based fucking post my son, i was going to get pissed at OP but realized most people already do this.

buttmad animal killers incoming. you're wasting your breath on this board, user

not worried at all

That's kinda fucked imo but uh you do you i guess

cool, it's death was in vain since you just decided to use it for internet attention instead faggot

i just wanted to share it with you guys

Savage trips of truth right here

You're full of shit OP. That cat's been decomposing for a week at least.

Attached: MISERABLE_DEGENERATE.jpg (540x587, 37K)

no i think its just full of maggots because its right next to some vegetation

what you gonna do about it? gonna cry?

Attached: 1567507223991.png (232x192, 35K)

pic my friend took

Attached: 4A4CA61F-9CDB-4121-BAD8-ADEA2044D254.jpg (1080x1920, 699K)

No you're a fucking retard making shit up on the spot.
I wish I could hate your underaged ass to death.

Attached: 1561342236671.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

how i literally showed another angle i took the photo

based
cats are pests and destroy native species

yeah cats are dumb i hate cats

Enjoy ur plague Varg. Go burn a church.

Yeah OP I don't know what to tell you. Hope you get cursed. Somebody probably loved that creature.

A long time ago I live in the countryside and saw a stray cat wobbling in my yard. It had thousands of maggots on its torn up face. I decided to mercy kill it to ends its suffering since it was past saving. I dont own any guns so I got a large steel hammer, wrapped myself in painter plastic so i wouldnt get sprayed, and got behind it and wacked it on the head. I felt its skull explode and its brain drop. honestly shits kinda fucked but it was suffering and that was the only quick option i had to end it. i think catbro is smiling somewhere at me for helping him out...i hope

Attached: 1511553655141.jpg (661x495, 52K)

go pick it up and cook something dawg, its delicious

Another angle of the same animal that's been decomposing for a week+ that you're claiming to have killed yesterday?

how is it a week+

You say you killed this cat yesterday?

It looks like its been dead and decomposing for atleast few weeks dude.

is it because its all deformed and shit that you guys say that? its like that because i dropped a big rock on it a few times

Because it's full of maggots.
Animals don't reach that stage of decomposition in 1 day.

You did the right thing. I had to pick up this rat and slam it on the ground the other month because my cat broke its spine and was just fucking it and not eating it.

It felt good.

guess the larvae was inside already, it was a stray cat after all, and like i said its also close to a few plants

this is getting worse lmao

No they don't you retarded faggot.

Cat killing is it now? How much lower are you gonna sink in your quest to feel something? Here's a suggestion, go find a train and step in front of it. You'll feel everything.

i think its the opposite, ill feel nothing, literally

>guess the larvae was inside already
Fuck me. Public schools are garbage.

Reminder that anybody who harms animals for its own sake isn't a human and should be culled.

how the fuck am i wrong

cut it open if you have a hunters knife

>infested with maggots within 24 hours

nice larp. at least do your research before you post some dumbass bullshit

maggots cant chew through a corpse in that amount of time and theres no way a blunt object is going to tear the flesh open like that

try again tomorrow

Attached: received_2393556910970429.jpg (401x350, 13K)

>OP finds a dead cat
>pretends he killed it
lol do ya feel anything yet?

i took that photo at around 6pm it's probably gone by now or by the time i walk through there again

>1 day
>already has maggots
doubt. id believe if it were ants, those fuckers can eat anything very quick but maggots take longer to appear

its not even an open wound its just squished because i dropped a rock on it a few times check both angles, and i already explained the maggot thing

faculty.sdmiramar.edu/dtrubovitz/micro/history/Redi.html

>Jar-1

>Left open
>Maggots developed

>Flies were observed laying eggs on the meat in the open jar
yeah thats what im saying, im not like a science guy so i dont know about all that

They would never have been born were it not for the fact that they were destined to be killed for my benefit and eaten by me.

You literally just claimed the cat had larvae in its body beforehand.
Just admit you're larping already. This is fucking lame.
Why do you need to make things up for attention?

Flies only lay eggs on dead animal flesh.
It's quite literally impossible for the cat to have "already had maggots inside of it" before it died.

I used to harm animals for fun as a kid, but now I love animals and wouldn't harm any of them without a good cause. People can change, it would have been unjust to cull that little boy.

no i didn't i just assumed since you guys said that wasn't possble

Did it die near the trash?

well as you can see by the ketchup packet i suppose you can call it that

Stop samefagging. This thread sucks. You suck.

ok dumbass go kill yourself

Attached: 5782E33D-2C05-42D5-A014-1D6536A1A43E.jpg (750x757, 393K)

Samefag. Called for help. Same thing.

ok i just wanted to share the pic with you guys why would i "samefag" im nor even active in this board

>mobile screenshot
lmao you're using your phone to samefag
what a faggot
dumb phoneposter

Attached: 1564096550019.jpg (672x647, 47K)

AAAA WHAT THE FUCK THAT PICTURE NOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK

the screenshot literally shows its not a samefag, im on mobile because thats how i took the photo dumbass im not goimg through the effort of going on my pc to share this picture

Im not samefaging Im too differnt people

>post from 2 different devices
>there's no (You) REEEEEEEEEEEE
no shit retard

Attached: 1565964793339.jpg (600x574, 46K)

see this is me not the other guy

or maybe it isnt samefag? jesus you guys are some dense motherfuckers

ok kid
you need to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1556432476528.jpg (1240x1612, 754K)

that senseless murder will be with you until your death.. you'll be wishing you haven't done that

His brain is damaged if he did it in the first place, he's not a human and feels no regret.

its not even like that you're making me sound like im actually cool, i just dislike cats, and stop bumping this thread

>being a mindless murderer is cool

what are you going to do next user? is the next step shooting a school up?