Femcels DO exist, you just don't care about them

I think when most people here imagine what a "femcel" looks like, they are actually imagining a 2-4/10. A girl like this is unattractive, but not irredeemable.

A Chad WILL NOT go out of his way to have sex with a 2/10. A Chad will NEVER have sex with a woman like pic related. Women who look like this are susceptible to becoming femcels.
I can promise that almost none of you would happily sleep with a woman that looks like this. If you say that you would, you are either of comparable attractiveness or you're fucking lying.

I am not saying that women (who are REASONABLY attractive, like 2+/10) have a difficult time finding sexual partners; certainly these women have a much easier time than men. What I'm saying is that there are women who are so powerfully unattractive that 99% of men would have zero sexual interest in them.

What can we do with this information? We can know that many women who claim to be femcels are not. They are either sub 5/10 or they are attention seeking. However we cannot ignore the reality that there are some women who either suffer from mental issues that make them femcels, or who are so powerfully unattractive that they are truly unable to attract men.

>but I'd fly out to her so we could have sex
Then do it, pussy. I can grant that there may be one man on the planet that would be willing to sleep with a woman like this, but if she doesn't know that he exists and he doesn't know that she exists, does it really matter that he's willing?

Attached: a4a7fe_6603298.jpg (1200x1200, 309K)

>I can promise that almost none of you would happily sleep with a woman that looks like this.

I would. I love tall girls. But she would never give me a chance.

I can promise her standards are "Chad or nothing" just like other girls.

>I can promise her standards are "Chad or nothing" just like other girls
You are absolutely delusional. If someone has grown up their entire life being less than 1/10, I find it incredibly difficult the believe that they would have their standards set at anything above a 3-4/10. The vast majority of people (even women) are able to recognize that they may be unable to bag a 9/10 person based on looks alone.

>I would
Are you a 1/10? If so, then I believe you and I salute you for having fair and realistic standards. If you are above a 3/10 then I simply do not believe you. You are lying to prove a point.

I'm no Chad, hell I'm not even average, I'm probably just slightly below average looking. and you're right, I wouldn't fuck her. but she still has higher standards than me.

There are literal public sponsored programs and policies in school and college to make all girls have great self esteem and feel beautiful. 1/10 or not, every girl grows up hearing shit about how amazing she is. I guarantee you she has the attitude of "so I'm not a model, that doesn't mean I deserve a loser! (loser being a euphemism for non-Chad).

Idk what my rating is, so no idea if she is my looksmatch or not. But if she genuinely liked me, I wouldn't mind being with her.

>but she still has higher standards than me
I honestly don't think that sub 1/10 (femcel tier) women have ridiculously high standards. There is no way that someone possessing a basic mental capacity would think they could get somebody that is 10x or more attractive than then. I simply don't believe it. However I would believe that a woman who is on your level of attractiveness would have higher standards than you. I'm not here to argue that ALL women have reasonable expectations of who they can attract, I'm just pointing out that most femcels likely don't think they deserve an attractive man.

Most of them are mentally ill
Ugly people are always managing it somehow

fuck off dra'nakyuek

Like who here even has standards?

I'm 27 hv

and my only standards are that she

doesn't smoke
not super fat (everything less than Tess Hollyday would be okay)

The girl in op if she doesn't sound like nosferatu she already has a boyfriend.

If she put on makeup and didn't smile with her teeth she could instantly jump up to 4-5/10 min. imo.

>every girl grows up hearing shit about how amazing she is
Unless she doesn't. I don't think you're gripping the levels of unattractiveness that I'm talking about. If a girl grows up as a sub 1/10, I can PROMISE you that all of the "love yourself, you're perfect" bullshit had little or no effect on her. Humans possess a baseline intelligence that would make this sort of widespread delusion simply impossible. Maybe girls who are below or well below average might think they deserve a very attractive man, but I find it hard to believe that the bottom 1% of women would think that way. I'm going to need to see some sort of data to change my mind.

>I can promise her standards are "Chad or nothing" just like other girls.
people that ugly don't have standards - they have trust issues

>a sub 1/10

What are you talking about she's still a 3, so what does a sub 1/10 looks like?

pic related?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

She probably needs an even bigger Chad than usual because:

>I want to finally feel dainty and feminine!

>I need a strong masculine bf who can ragdoll me in bed

>All my life I have had to look down at guys because of my height, I need a good man to look up to

etc.

Where does one even find them?
My standards are:
>not twice as heavy as me
>STD-free
>not a smoker

Are you:
>a 1/10 or less?
>terribly unpleasant to be around?
>making an effort to meet appropriate women for you (Online dating/speed dating/hobby clubs)?

If you sit in your room and avoid talking to anyone when you go outside (like I do) women aren't going to fall out of the sky. You unfortunately need to put in work if you want to meet women. The only times in my life that I've actually had girlfriends, I had to go waaaaay out of my comfort zone and initiate a romantic relationship. If you're not comfortable with doing that then you can't justify complaining about not having a girlfriend despite having such low standards.

Attached: 1494788006833.jpg (250x300, 14K)

>Are you:
>>a 1/10 or less?
Rating myself is probably inaccurate, but let's say I'm not fat, shower daily and I'm not a burn victim, however I'm short wich got me rejected a lot.
>>terribly unpleasant to be around?
Not that I'm aware of.
>>making an effort to meet appropriate women for you (Online dating/speed dating/hobby clubs)?
I tried online dating, but that didn't work.
In my sports/hobbies clubs there are sadly no women, at least no single ones.
>If you sit in your room and avoid talking to anyone when you go outside (like I do) women aren't going to fall out of the sky. You unfortunately need to put in work if you want to meet women.
Where do I need to go to meet them?

>I tried online dating, but that didn't work.
Why did it not work? There are loads of dating site that you could try. This isn't the best way but at least it's a start. You will start coming into contact with women. Try Tinder or Bumble. There are more in-depth sites like POF but I'm not familiar with them.

>In my sports/hobbies clubs there are sadly no women
Then try something new. If you don't want to be a volcel then you've got to put loads of work into meeting women. I already said it was bullshit.

>Where do I need to go to meet them?
Work and school are the best places in my experience. Try having friends introduce you women they know like sisters, friends of sisters, coworkers, school friends. Use your existing social webs. There may even be some people interested in trying to matchmake you.

>Why did it not work? There are loads of dating site that you could try. This isn't the best way but at least it's a start. You will start coming into contact with women. Try Tinder or Bumble.
I get rejected as soon as they der nd our about my height.
>Then try something new. If you don't want to be a volcel then you've got to put loads of work into meeting women. I already said it was bullshit.
Like what?
>Work and school are the best places in my experience.
I'm an engineering student, there are no girls here.
>Try having friends introduce you women they know like sisters, friends of sisters, coworkers, school friends. Use your existing social webs. There may even be some people interested in trying to matchmake you.
Sadly no.

>Femcels DO exist
Yes they do, i know a couple of them and, i swear to god, y'all lonely bastards here are shining examples of mental health and optimism compared to them.

HOLY SHIT THATS ACTUALLY A WOMAN
ever since i first saw that picture years ago i always thought it was a really weird looking guy wtf

you didn't recognise your mom?

Incels don't necessarily have to unattractive. You can be attractive and still get no pussy. I'm roughly +7/10 and still a sexless virgin at 30. And I'm 6 feet, so height is not an issue.
"You must be totally off your game." Maybe. But what do I do if I approach a woman and she's moves to another seat after saying hello. It's not BO. I never saw a woman checking me out. Everyone in my office thinks I must be having a lot of pussy... I will kill myself soon.

For me It's different, I can talk to women just fine and they don't avoid me.
However they seem to not see me as a man and I end up getfing ignored or in the friendzone at best, I recently had a girl once tell me "you're like the little sister I never had".

>of comparable attractiveness
so what you're saying is be reasonable in your expectations?