Tfw hot bath

>tfw hot bath

>red velvet swirl cake bath bomb

Attached: IMG_20190910_030346647.jpg (1836x3264, 1.11M)

That sounds pretty relaxing user. Got any other plans for the night?

Attached: 1541401646837.jpg (480x360, 16K)

cracking open a bottle of sweet wine and listening to video game osts

what about you?

What do bath bombs even do?

Attached: 1544276662750.png (629x405, 301K)

WHY IS YOUR SHOWER CURTAIN IN YOUR BATH WATER!?! STOP IT user

it adds a nice smell, some bubbles and the pink tint to the water

oh my god youre right

what is that black hole?

Fuck I wish I had a tub to take a bath in, my place just has a ~3ft^2 shower. A hot bath seems like it'd be nice for my sore back.

Looks like an overflow drain thingy that's missing the metal cover plate they usually have.

you can always get an inflatable hot tub off of amazon, or just get a pool and fill it with hot water.

planning on doing one of those things because i cant stretch out in this bathtub

I don't have anywhere to set such a thing up. I kinda wish I lived in Japan just so onsen/sento would be a thing I could go to.

Wow, that is a great idea. I think I'm going to order a pool and fill it with hot water. I wonder what size I need/how to pick a comfy pool

damn that sucks user

there are some hotels that have hot tubs, or maybe you could even visit a spa or something?

Just playing some vidya and drinking some beers. After a long workday is really nice.

Nice leg hair dude very sexy

Can't they just call the thing pink waterpowder

Ewww tranny bath water, imagine all the aids viruses floating on it.

take your meds schizo, not everything is a tranny

Why do you have a giant hole in your tub?

>curtains IN THE BATH tub

Attached: 07C57AC2-914E-4B15-B1F0-64225CA635AC.png (750x400, 537K)

its an overflow drain

Clean your tub and then drown yourself you repulsive tranny

HRT doesn't make you a woman in any sense. Kill yourself fag

Don't post pictures of yourself on r9k sweaty. Judging by the lack of hair on your legs you are either a faggot or a woman, either way, you're breaking the rules of the board

Attached: 61731155_333306700693471_6722970187408080896_n.jpg (540x960, 141K)

There's no way that thing is a woman with those man feet and man legs. Don't encourage it.

I didn't even see the feet, thanks for pointing that out. OP, stop posting pictures of yourself you tranny faggot

there is hair on his legs you morons
do you literally believe that no cis man can enjoy something like this?
this is what feminists are talking about when they say toxic masculinity

im pretty sure "based quads" wouldnt be an original comment

Attached: 1561248818824.jpg (1003x758, 69K)

Come to odessa texas and be my bath bomb bathing gf. I make $140k as an oil driller engineer at Halliburton and can fund all your bath oils.

It doesn't need to, if you're already one. You know there is scientific evidence pertaining to the brain structure of transgender people.

Are you retarded? Women have hair on legs too, especially thin ones like in OPs pic.

men can also have a a distinct lack of hair on their legs or have it thin like in that picture. being asian, i am knowledgeable in this department

its not unusual for men to not have thick wiry leg hair
i dont