Be me

>be me
>adds valium#6486 because qt asian girl and I have yellow fever
>talk to her and shes actually a super nice person
>ask her why she manipulates anons and is a druggie
>she tells me she doesn't really do drugs often and has been clean for 2 months now (even weed) but she tried alot of druggos and enjoys talking about them
>also admits to making early posts on Jow Forums as attention seeking because she was a NEET that time and depressed alot.

why don't you give valium another chance? She seems like a nice chink who has just been misunderstood desu

Attached: 653C5E3C-0964-4574-ADE1-A1CCC87BF85A.jpg (640x866, 132K)

You realize she is manipulating you at this very moment?

fuck this roastie on the board

I have no idea who she is but she is very beautiful sounds like she is kinda minulplative tho. If op is really her trying to gain some sort of positive light for her they should know that respect is one of the hardest things to get back from someone.

How exactly does she manipulates anons?

I don't think she's manipulative user. She added me and volunteered to sing me song so I could sleep...

Attached: d8ac4e63f9a3dac2ed8ab485b34e19e1.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Don't really think that's the case either.

She looks fine but druggie is a big no no

Well I say keep yourself guarded a broken heart is the worst pain you could ever feel she sounds like the type of chick who makes you fall for them just as a game. Idk I would stay away from it user but what do I know

I don't know whether to add people from Jow Forums at all, because everyone seems yo be toxic and fucked in their minds.

I don't think she does drugs often....She's a engineering major so she often doesn't have alot of time to do so. She told me she only does it when she's free and it doesn't look like she always is...

Attached: images (11).jpg (214x236, 9K)

How do you even talk about with those

>only does it when she's free
How's that not a druggie?

why do discord fags think r9k is their playground?
take this shit and go somewhere else

Is she confirmed to be real? And a female?

dont fall for it user , discord fags are trying to trick you

I don't care about if she does drugs or is a lying manipulator. I don't want her as a gf. I just want to fuck her. If she is real.

she a 6 bro why talk to her

She confirmed on a self posted thread

She was told to post timestamped+discord pic with her tits and didn't. There's no proof.

I've been on video call once with her. She really is a female...won't post the pic I took since she probably has my face reveal pic

Does she look like OP's pic?

She sent me a pic too but kept hostage because we agreed too and she have a bargaining chip so why would I post her pic

>Does she look like OP's pic?
Mostly accurate. She looks a bit better here because its edited a little.

Are there any nudes yet?

Chinks are so fucking average looking.