BIacks are the only true robots

bIacks are the only true robots.

Attached: black.jpg (918x1032, 93K)

How are we just now remembering this story?

I remember when it first came out, and went UTR relatively quick (but what horrific murders or mass shootings don't these days?).

What about Asians? I think Asians and blacks can get along very well. Weve got the brains, youve got the brawn. We both like basketball. Think about it. We can run hypothetical pick and rolls together, as a team. A dynamic duo. Like Shaq and Kobe.

If you care about women you're not a robot, you're a failed normalnigger.

Every time I see a guy with a gf I'm delighted because that's one less fool I have to worry about killing a bunch of random people.

This nigger needs to hang poor Landon did not deserve to be thrown off a balcony by some disgusting nigger he will be avenged one day

IM A FAILED NORMALFAG AND IM PROUD

Calm down incel, no reason to shoot up a school

White Boi payed for the sins of his forefathers.

Continue to think about it, OP. We both have history of organized crime as part of our culture. We were both treated like shit in America for centuries. I think there is a lot here in common between us.

Fuck off im not an incell and I have no intentions to do something so ineffective I can wait for the day of the rope unlike some retard who hurts the cause And you will one day pay for the sins of your people I can promise you that

Nah he deserved it. Look at that smile and hair cut. He was a normalfag and a left. Based black man actually helped the white race by eliminating a traitor.

Nigga I ain't got no people, it's only me in this ride. Unlike you cunts I don't care about the people who had shared things in common with me or the ones who will.
I only care and think about myself. Now go Suck on your forefathers dick.

>Look at that smile
Are we supposed to not smile now? Not even as kids?

>Are we supposed to not smile now
We're in the cultural war baby, no time for weakness

Fuck women and fuck Elizabeth warren. Niggas rise up.

Attached: 1567836993153.jpg (600x400, 46K)

it actually is, a majority black school actually, then you prevent niggers from growing up to do this

But seriously rip kid, y'all incels need to either behave or kys. Frankly if all the men died this very instance this planet would be a lot better. At last the evil called human will die and all the wealth and vanity we have collected and prize so much will amount to nothing.

>wants revenge on women
>attacks an innocent boy
Nigger logic

racism is for normalfags.
blacks are our comrades.

lol at the black shill promoting race relations with blacks huehuehue