R9K what happened to you

This place is an abject shit hole and it seems as if torrent of low quality posts never goes away. Its not like they are even creative shit posts its all just the same thread getting created as soon as it gets archived. The same tranny shit posts, the same Jow Forums threads the same incel shit and its not like anyone has anything creative or funny to say about them anymore.
>Jow Forums is an imageboard where there are no exact reposts.

Attached: 1567654470099.gif (500x250, 472K)

>it wasnt 200 years
>it was only 20 minutes
Appropriate gif, OP.

Have you been gone for at least the last 5 years or so? You could actually see the decline happen in real time.

Sounds like you need to becone trans op

Attached: 1566951419943.jpg (849x1200, 376K)

Robots left long ago for the infinity, and now that the infinity has gone, wizards are all that is left.

trannies ,Jow Forums and normies have settled here , there are good threads every once in awhile

This is the natural effect of consciousness upon chaos. You end up with content farms and echo chambers and the desired outcomes are recognised and promoted.

What's it from? Original

It's called reverse image search.

Wakfu. French cartoon with one of the best villains imo. Nox

I've been gone for like 5 years. When I left I always said that r9k is the shit. It was full of fun and depressing things. Now half of the posts are "femanons" and trannies and the rest are repost spam as OP says. I want the beta uprising and REEEEE spergs back.

Attached: 9629962.png (248x242, 41K)

im browsing archives from '15 and the seeds of what would come are all there
>trannyposting
>faggotposting
>normieposting laughing at "robots"
>animespergs shitting out 0 quality 3 word threads constantly
>pol b8

Having said that there were SOME quality 3ds, and even SOME funny memes and pastas, lots more comfy stuff

Its sad because I was too autistic and shy to talk on the board back then so i just silently sat on the sidelines and now a great thing has passed me by. Take me back.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.44M)

>incel
A word used by ledditfags.

incel has been used on this board since '15, check archives incel newfriend

Why and how did you leave?

Yeah, no shit, but it was rarely used faggot. Everybody called each other robots and those who called themselves incels were few. The usage of the term definitely jumped when leddit shut down l/incels. The board was on a downward spiral anyway since the Oregon incident.

Kek. I remember there was a time that I would get all nervous and jittery when I was about to make a post. That was even before Jow Forums. Now I do it like it's nothing. I miss that vague sense of romanticism I used to get from this place.

no, only robots called each other robot and there was constant "ur not a REAL robot!11!" posting

what is even your point with all this?
bad man used bad leddit word : (
incel

That's enough of you, return to your hovel.

Attached: goback.png (753x569, 290K)

are u OP?
we stopped telling people to go back a few months back when it became apparent half the site is reditors now and they themselves started to spam "go back" to mask their newfaggotry

see, your derailing a nice thread for ur autism

Attached: eyes.jpg (320x371, 62K)

That's exactly how I feel.
I was depressed back then. When I started feeling better I moved on. I remember I missed the lulz but I kept myself away intentionally so I wouldn't fall back into my blackhole.

Attached: 1526947634892m.jpg (1024x632, 73K)

Revisionism is shit. Robots are superior to incel leddit scum. Please dilate faggot. The thing is you knew someone was gonna reply to you in a thread reminiscing the past of the board if your name was incel in an efforts to derail. To reply to anymore of your provocations further would be an error on my part, so instead I will heed the very old ironic rules of the internet and exercise my right to ignore thine henceforth and with good haste.

You always come back.

>When I started feeling better I moved on.
How though? The only reason I still come here is because I simply don't know what else there is to life. I didn't know back then, and I still don't now. What did you even do?

your a schizo
there's no revisionism and no derailment it's just a trip
autistic newfag incel

Im not in the wrong for wanting the retard to go away. And if what you say is true then this place is a loss.

Leaving the board for extended periods of time is easy with distractions like school and work.

And thats exactly how I became aloof from the board too, and now im seeing I was better off for it despite not necessarily being in a better physiological state than when i used to post here. But at least I'm not a part of this.

I can't describe my life situation here but I started moving on from my problems. For example I signed up to a school and dumped a toxic friend. I just started moving on like says

Feels good no? :]]

Attached: 1539448327262.jpg (460x460, 25K)

When I was in school I wanted nothing more than to go home, and I've never worked, so I wouldn't know. That's why I said I don't know what else there is to life.