Why is male sexuality so disgusting?

>people think it's cute for their gf to wet the bed
What the fuck is wrong with male sexuality?

Attached: 1558553762339.jpg (600x550, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/lovedoll-scat-huge-turd-smear-cum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unlike women we actually like the opposite sex.

anything a girl does can be cute and sexual

If you piss the bed you buy the replacement.

>>people think it's cute for their gf to wet the bed
Are you talking about "squirting," i.e., sexual urinary incontinence?

What about the 99.x% of the time we are not being sexual?

So wiping in the bathroom can be "cute" to you?

There are things you can do to avoid wetting the mattress.

No I'm talking about bed wetting. It's humiliating, depressing, and frustrating. But any time it's brought up someone has to say how "cute" or "hot" it is.
Cool the hell down

I don't understand anything from this post but whatever, I'm just that clueless.

>What about the 99.x% of the time we are not being sexual?
I'm pretty sure women don't like men during those times, either.

What about not sexualizing when things aren't sexual. Just chill for like a few days a week come on

>stupid faggot fetish on the interwebs
>some incels go nuts on it
>all men love this
Nigga stop taking shit posted on the epic internetz seriously

Attached: E12C5FE7-83D2-442A-BBEC-A8FCE0120738.jpg (1000x1870, 316K)

>What about the 99.x% of the time we are not being sexual?
You mean the 100% of the time you have tits?

Attached: American Bikini Girl.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

Seeing a woman humiliated in any way triggers that primal masculine sadism. The more vulnerable she is, the more attractive she is.

If you want a sex doll just buy one, cheaper than dating. Just saying.

I've yet to meet a guy with normal fetishes. You know what turns women on? Chest hair, a bit of flub, knowing their guy is feeling good, mild domination, etc.
Meanwhile you have guys who want to smear their feces all over your chest and cum on the log, or guys who enjoy the fact you can't breathe when they're too far in your throat.
Male sexuality is completely fucked

Case in point, you guys are insane.

do you not think we like cute girls? not every girl needs to be sexy, and some of us prefer cute girls over sexy girls.
IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT SEX

Attached: 1546460364492.jpg (564x838, 92K)

>Says the woman, who due to her feminine preferences actually ENJOYS being submissive and humiliated
Come on baby, why can't we all just admit it?

>user hasn't started sexualizing abstract concepts like altruism and beauty
Pathetic.

Almost no men are into that...

I fetishize my bf being in pleasure.

In the BEDROOM. You realize people don't like being groped and sexually harassed right?

It is about sex though. How the hell is needing a diaper for bed "cute" if it's not a fetish for you?

>I fetishize my bf being in pleasure.
Fucking pleb. Also get out normalfag.

>In the BEDROOM.
Stop lying to yourself and pretending like males are the only ones who are insane

Attached: your pussy.png (500x500, 80K)

>How the hell is needing a diaper for bed "cute" if it's not a fetish for you?
is thinking a baby looks cute in their diaper mean you want to have sex with it, you creep?

It's probably less that they actually find it attractive than it is that they're trying to reassure you that it doesn't make you completely unappealing.

It's cute because it's embarrassing for the girl. Girls being embarrassed is cute and the hotness could be that she can be degraded for it. I hope that makes sense.

morning coffee, muffin and this. You hoes and your grandstanding, fucking crazy is what you all are.

>IN THE BEDROOM
the bedroom is not a vacuum of reality that exists outside of normal reality. if you are this way "in the bedroom", it is derivative of your "real" personality.

Attached: raped corpse.jpg (800x417, 87K)

This is "cute" to guys

Attached: 784DD291-D234-4586-A62B-E7E56CFEDDC0.jpg (1536x2048, 957K)

tranny diaper, ignore

I wouldn't go so far as diapers, but a girl peeing herself for me is very cute.

Male body hair that isnt on the arms and legs only is repulsive

That makes it better
>Acquire cute enough tranny gf
>Bully and humiliate her for wetting the bed
>Smack her when dinner isn't ready or she back talks
What's she going to do, leave for another guy?

Likely no need for that, as their hormones or blockers or whatever often make them wet themselves already.
>What's she going to do, leave for another guy?
khs, as that's also pretty common among them

Shit, read that as
>Bully and humiliate her into wetting the bed
instead of

The trick is to be their hope. Give them support, tell them how pretty they are, but then treat them like shit the moment they mess up. It's like having a traditional housewife, except she can't have babies. Not that I care, that's an upside.

Sounds like a failed normie thread, Normal guys aren't into all this shit.

Stop being ugly and/or mentally ill and you wont attract weirdo men.

Attached: 22365580_1680955348604334_3431962419432333976_n.jpg (480x744, 44K)

>You realize people don't like being groped and sexually harassed right?
you wouldn't say that if it was drop dead gorgeous alpha chad doing it you oblivious sperg

you now realize people are becoming more retarded with each generation

>calls abdl stupid
>posts merunyaa.

I'm in a fetgroup that meets regularly and the women there are not there under duress, they like sex, like bdsm, abdl, petplay, fire, electric, high protocol, as much as any of the men there.

Attached: 1556320472588.png (1600x1225, 951K)

Every girl I've dated has wanted me to hit her in bed, choke her, stuff fingers in her mouth, and constantly tease her emotionally while also being emotionally invulnerable myself. Why are all of YOU so fucked up

Unlike women right. I had a friend in middle school, he was molested by his older sister. You know when anything come to light? When he got PS2, a classmate got on sleepover in his home and his sister molested them both.

>his sister molested them both.
hard kek what an absolutely savage bitch

>Chest hair, bit of flub.
So you are attracted to your fat boomer dad?

>why is the strawman of men that I've constructed to justify my disgust for them, disgusting?

>When he got PS2, a classmate got on sleepover in his home and his sister molested them both.
Lmao, the absolute madlass

All women are attracted to their dad

>be male
>genuinely disgusted by "male sexuality" as presented by everyone else
>mfw female sexuality is even worse
Seriously, wanting to do fucked up shit is one thing, but eating fucked up things done to you is gross beyond measure.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 46K)

Women wet their beds?

>gf
>her
>her
>she

pee is full of hormones, of course a guy is gonna get turned on if you hit him with a whiff of female hormones

Attached: 1539760627831.png (1920x1080, 837K)

You need to use the right pronouns to make them feel wanted user.

The "right" pronouns are
>bf
>him
>him
>he

Not if you want an abuse doll gf user

Not if you are not gay user

for the record i dont think bedwetting is attractive
everytime someone mentions guro there's always some girl who wants to bathe in their partners blood
some people are fuckin' weird stop attributing it to male sexuality as a whole

And this is why you'll always be an incel

At least i'm not a fag in denial

This. All that weird "power dynamics" shit people push these days is fucked, but I guarantee you that there's more men than women who are just faking being into it for their partners.

I sometimes feel just pity for male hyper sexuality.
I also cringe at men that think they are intellectuals while they play some video game where their character is some one man army and bangs scantily clad women. You are ooga booga.

women like this become insane via years of psychological abuse at the hands of men. men are just intrinsically insane for no good reason - they're fundamentally inferior

>extreme fetish videos (female)
>99% of the time, women hate it, are either forced into it by a male are clearly only doing it because they're desperate for money or they know men will pay out the ass for it

>extreme fetish videos (male)
>they do it for free and plainly enjoy it

There are videos out there where guys literally ejaculate just from shitting. Men are sick.

Attached: 1552248047840.png (430x627, 245K)

>It's ok when we do it

Having a sex and a traditional housewife makes me a fag in denial? Guess I'm a faggot then. Who's gonna stop me?

>In the BEDROOM. You realize people don't like being groped and sexually harassed right?
Where did he mention anything about outside the bedroom? The discussion was about wetting the bed, no?

>People think its hot for their bf to strangle them
What the fuck is wrong with female sexuality?

Attached: Serious Pepe.png (420x420, 7K)

>housewife
Househusband*

Good luck finding a real female who will accept being stay at home lol

This user gets it, based user

If the alternative is having sex with men i'm ok with it

Do you have a link to those videos?

I only have one that I can find on such short notice. Happens in the first 30 seconds.
thisvid.com/videos/lovedoll-scat-huge-turd-smear-cum/