Sitting here with my cat sleeping in my lap

>sitting here with my cat sleeping in my lap

>he follows me everywhere i g

>genuinely the only creature on earth who cares about me

>suddenly it hits me that he'll die and be gone forever within the next 13-20 years

why's it gotta be this way?

makes me want to fucking cry

Attached: IMG_20190910_055951726.jpg (3264x1836, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eb9O4Wr7CEc
independent.co.uk/news/science/your-cats-dont-care-about-you-as-much-as-youd-like-to-think-10488147.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0135109#sec001
people.com/pets/cat-saves-family-from-fire/
desertsun.com/story/news/local/2019/06/10/owner-dog-nearly-ripped-girls-face-off-goes-court-keep-animal-deemed-vicious/1414854001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. future breeder

why does life have to hurt so fucking bad?

grandma's gone, grandpa's gone, soon you'll be gone too.

Attached: IMG_20190910_035712829.jpg (2592x1944, 704K)

life really is a bitch.

but men are supposed to be stoic.

Attached: IMG_20190908_231939016.jpg (3264x1836, 941K)

Post more pics of your cat user. I appreciate them.

come on. pull yourself together.

Attached: IMG_20190908_231750276.jpg (1836x3264, 658K)

he's such a good boy.

he fetches soda bottle caps when i throw them. im going to miss him so much when hes gone.

Attached: IMG_20190905_030758047_HDR.jpg (1836x3264, 1.15M)

user, don't think about when he's gone. Live in the moment and cherish hi.

yeah, you're right. life is to be lived.

best i can do is give him a happy life and lots of love.

Attached: IMG_20190910_061743939.jpg (3264x1836, 1.6M)

long cat is....long.
djxhdbhsk

Attached: IMG_20190910_061938153.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

Love him while you can try to give him the best life possible. I had my dog sleeping on my lap the other day and I had the same worry. I will probably an hero when my dog is gone

Is it hard to have and train a kitty? I just want someone to talk to, will a cat think im needy and resent me?

post pics of him user

ive never had to "train" him to do anything, all ive ever done was show him lots of love and attention and play with him.

ive had him since he was small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, this aspect is important. get a kitten and imprint it.
when i first got him he spent the first month or two living in my room with me and refused to leave my bedroom

Attached: IMG_20190910_023215556.jpg (1836x3264, 1.05M)

Dont you have to train them to use litterbox, not chew stuff, not scratch the on furnature? Do they mind small appartments? Do they dig through trash and push stuff off counters?

Cats are disgusting repulsive indoor shitters, not worth their own meat and fur. Really, cats are snobby and also fully retarded and untrainable.

People who own cats are usually dirty and smelly.

>tfw had a cat for 13 years who went missing last year

Almost a year since hes gone, still surprised I haven't cried, I guess it's just because he suddenly left and never came back

Attached: 1487131676848.png (251x201, 5K)

send catto pics to me, i'll be your friend.

cats instinctively use litterboxes bc they like to bury their waste so theres no scent.

i dont buy furniture expensive enough to care if it gets scratched up, thats normie shit

aww did a kitty scratch you when you were younger? thats the only reason i can imagine why someone would seethe this hard about them

>untrainable

yeah not every creature on earth exists to serve you, retarded narcissist. if you're so insecure that you need an animal you can boss around then get a dog.

also, you're wrong. cats are trainable, you're just too much of a brainlet to figure it out.

youtu.be/eb9O4Wr7CEc

i really hope he does come back user

Im getting rid of my cat, cant wait!

t. local hated noseblind stinky faggot with inferior shitrat uses Reddit words like seethe
Between the toxoplasmosis and general dirty living conditions of cat owners, hopefully you will both be dead in less than 10.

hahaha looks like i struck a nerve.

dumb motherfucker

>no scent
Holy shit, your area probably smells like a toilet.

nah i have oil diffusers all over the house and the cats litter box is actually out in the garage by the trashcans.

wanna assume more shit there einstein? kek

So your house smells like shit and oil? Christ, thats disgustin

Teach your cat how to self immolate

Attached: 523F90AB-61C1-4C91-963F-36BC5E2C7DE8.jpg (1233x1203, 84K)

your cat doesn't care about you, it only cares about food you give it

Attached: HPL-Smiling!.jpg (250x296, 18K)

only yourself to blame for getting attached

>brainlet doesnt even know what an oil diffuser is

never heard the word aromatherapy before?

not surprised really

>babby's first existential crisis
Learn to cope with the fact nothing is eternal and everything dies at some point. Enjoy your time with him while he's alive.

Attached: 1560313774400.jpg (412x371, 20K)

I know that youre not cleaning anything in your house and covering it with oils like a dirty hillbilly and that your house probably smells like a cherry topped pile of cat turds.

nice job outing yourself as a 14 year old

nice low IQ assumption

looks like all the teenagers are waking up

do you know that for a fact?

thanks for the laugh

>low IQ
Inbred shitrat slave cope.

independent.co.uk/news/science/your-cats-dont-care-about-you-as-much-as-youd-like-to-think-10488147.html

? Not really hard to deduce that a turd rubbed with oil still smells like a turd, especially since youre likely lazy enough to pick cats over dogs and dont clean regularly.

>However, the sample size was quite small in this study, with just 20 adult cats along with their owners participating.

haha nice user, real convincing article you have there

op your cat is adorable and I love him. That is a good quality cat

Whats your sample size? 1? I think that means youre outnumbered. Oops, another study showing the same results.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0135109#sec001

>he likes cats more than dogs because hes lazy!

do you really have nothing better to do with your tuesday morning than coming here and making braindead assumptions? lol

Entitled dullard who can't into body language detected. If you can't get a cat to like you, you are most likely a terrible person.

How can you call anyone braindead when you own a cat and cover the stench with oil? This is getting Reddit tier, fast.

so your argument that dogs are better than cats hinges off the fact that cats arent cowards who run to their owners for protection from threats?

wow, again you sure convinced me, kek

>if you cant get a cat to like you
>you didnt have food in your hand at the moment

>doubling down on your braindead assumptions that have been wrong from the start

reddit indeed my friend

>Dogs are cowards
Oh, I get it. Youre just retarded. Hopefully Whiskers protects you instead of hiding under the bed when you get mugged, instead of just eating your corpse after like cats tend to do.

not trying to make you feel worse user but cats will stray away from home when they feel they're about to die

im 100% not trying to fuck with you, it's a real thing. Maybe he knew his time had come and didn't wanted you to see it

> le XD
Dont work those brain parasites too hard, lad. You might not have energy to scoop cat shit if you exert yourself.

>is too much of a creepy autist to get a cat to like him unless he has food in his hand

>the cat is the problem, not me

Lol my neighbors dog killed a cat once, shit was pretty lit, it literally shook its leg off

He didn't care about you at the start. It happened over time. That's how it works with people too. You're just being dramatic.

>I trump years of feline evolution because I am special. Really guys, my cat loves me!!

Attached: BA1D7531-2D59-47C8-882D-35B7D9D01E57.jpg (400x499, 62K)

yeah call me retarded even though thats what both of the articles you linked literally said dumbass.

people.com/pets/cat-saves-family-from-fire/

loser.

>no argument so im just gonna insult you now

thanks for conceding

Literally proving the point right here that you don't try to understand cats.

haha nice bro!

btw did you remember to do your math homework?

>be fat fucking cat
>stomp dirty shitpaws over owner because hungry
>meow incessantly in the middle of the night because cat
>omg my cat saved me!!!
Lets have a moment of silence for all the bomb sniffing cats, police cats, drug sniffing cats and cadaver cats who have lost their lives in the line of duty. 1 upvote 1 prayer

i lost a cat tonight, op
be nice to yours for me

yeah, nah, you're a dumb cunt. the cat food bowl stays full all the time and my roommate is the one who fills it.

but for some strange reason my cat still spends all of his time with me even though im not the one that feeds him.

care to explain this phenomenon?

cant wait to see what mental gymnastics you come up with

>humans enslave dogs and force them to do shit that gets them killed

wtf i hate cats now

haha yeah and while we're at it lets also have a moment of silence for all of the people who have been mauled to death or disfigured by dogs

desertsun.com/story/news/local/2019/06/10/owner-dog-nearly-ripped-girls-face-off-goes-court-keep-animal-deemed-vicious/1414854001/

>7-year-old Calif. girl attacked by Japanese hunting dog needed 1,000 stitches to reconstruct face

damn.

Obese user makes his worthless cat obese. Shocking!

>muh superior species

does this cat look obese?

Not sure, kick him in the stomach and see if hes fat enough to survive.

Your house looks like a shithole, go clean.

are you normally this edgy or are you just salty that you got blown the fuck out

or maybe you're just 15 and posting in class

Blown the fuck out? Are you a nigger? Speak English.

>your house looks like a shithole

>all you can see in the pic is a coffee table

what did he mean by this?

>encourages animal abuse

>calls someone else a nigger

your IQ is showing

Not him, but where did you get this from?

Why the fuck are you using Reddit spacing?

its a great way to draw out newfags because nobody who browsed here before 2015 gives a fuck about muh reddit spacing

retards love to cry "muh reddit spacing!" when they lack anything resembling an argument

Holy shit, you sound incredibly cringy and insecure.

that so? or are you just coping with your loss?

you should probably get to work before your teacher confiscates your phone.

who will win this internet fight?

Attached: 1518975110726.jpg (595x597, 61K)

winning isnt the goal, the goal is exposing the average IQ of dog owners which has been done in this thread

People who say IQ unironically are the lowest tier of autistic that exists.

cope

originallyyyyyyyyyasdfghjkl

That happened to a cat of mine. He was really old and thin, and one day he was let out and never returned.

cope

hdhwhguhdhj

Toxofags really need to collectively commit kys

yeah we get it, some cat owner chad fucked your pure waifu oneitis who you planned to marry someday in the ass

>pets die eventually
whooooooooooooooooa dude u just blew my mind man I thought they lived forever

>cats will stray away from home when they feel they're about to die

Not gonna specify but there was a sign that both my parents knew as being a sign of mortality that happened after he left

I believe that's what happened, thank you user

Attached: 1540018229646.png (271x186, 7K)

>waaah stop talking about topics that dont interest me! a tranny thread died for this!

Death is what makes life worth living.

>male that owns cat
>chad
Pick one

>The Chad Independant cat
>The virgin Servant dog

>amerilards begin to wake up
>immediate edgelord shitposting wave about hating and torturing animals
>they also complain about being unlikable and lonely on the side
Huh, I wonder why?

reminder that there are cats in this world capable of eating you and your shitty dog in the same meal

know your place

Attached: ebf4532d509a5370c039f5e555898fca.jpg (570x716, 116K)

Do you own a cat that can eat me user?
Do you? Because my dog can eat your cat and probably you

My female cat use to cuddle with me in bed. She died 17 years ago. I'm 35 and she is still the only female who I've ever shared a bed with.

;_;

More like
>virgin shitbox puke n piss machine
>chad traveling useful exploring companion

how many hollow points would it take to drop your shitty dog before it even came within 10 feet of me i wonder

hmm

His cat might give you toxoplasmosis, piss on the bathroom floor so you slip, or suffocate your child at night. Terrifying.

roasted

originallly

>need gun to kill dog
Wow, cat owners are pussies. I could crunch your shitrat with a swift kick LOL

i think he meant cat is chad and dog is virgin. that makes cat owners virgins though, because there can only be one chad in the house.

Not surprised the crazy cat roasties and trannies are awake since they never leave the house, but would you mind shutting the fuck up?