Just learned i have late stage cancer. How do i cope with this?

Just learned i have late stage cancer. How do i cope with this?

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryonics.org/membership/
thetruthaboutcancer.com/ketogenic-diet-weakens-cancer-cells/
topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck do I wish I were you right now. Knowing my luck I'll finally end up happy one day and THEN I'll finally be able to die. Fuck'n'a.

Also, obligatory nobody cares and neck yourself faggot. Hope you have good insurance so you don't suffer at least.

It's "simple". You don't. There is no way to cope.

Unless there is medication that could still save you, you WILL die soon user.

I'm not saying this to bring you down but to lift you up. Let me repeat: YOU'RE GONNA DIE.

So make something out of those last moments! At least you won't suffer the consequences! Don't spend your last hours coping and conforming. Smash your fucking piggy bank, spend all you have left. Try to enjoy life to the fucking fullest and die of an overdose before that tumour reaches your fucking brain.

This is it user. This is your moment. Make it fucking count, you'll be missed, soldier!

Sorry to hear that mate, just try and live your last days as happily as you can. Watch any movies you've put off, play games whatever makes you happy. I'm guessing treatment is a bad payoff at this point?

did the Doctors suggest anything? how long do you have

Do literally anything you want without restraint. You're going to die soon anyway so what's the worst that could happen?

imagine dying in 2019

Jealous of you user. Yeah, like the other anons said, GO WILD!!! Just don't hurt other people.

What are the symptoms. How could you tell?

I have bowel problems. Always have and I'm always scared this year is the one but they finger my ass and send me home every time. I don't get how anyone gets diagnosed.

about 50% chance for 1-2 years with chemo and shit but i don't know if i give enough damn.
I feel completely ripped off. I'm only 24, i don't smoke or drink and even avoided red meat most of my life. All this time i though i was doing things right but nothing i did mattered. This shit was never up to me i had zero say. I'm both pissed off and scared.

Attached: 71827714-d831-11e8-a41d-3d2712b32637_1280x720_173058.jpg (1200x800, 406K)

Try cryonics.
For $30-40k, you can sign up with CI in Michigan:
>cryonics.org/membership/
You can start a gofundme if you're a wealthlet.

im sorry bro. miracles rarely happen but there is a chance. otherwise believe in an afterlife like me

>I feel completely ripped off. I'm only 24, i don't smoke or drink and even avoided red meat most of my life. All this time i though i was doing things right but nothing i did mattered.
dumb normalfag

Attached: 1502724474726.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I'm so sorry, user. I will pray for you.
What were the signs that made you seek medical attention?

>I will pray for you.
keep your brainlet superstitions to yourself ty
>What were the signs that made you seek medical attention?
basically a months long cough

Too late, already prayed. Good luck, user. I hope a miracle comes your way.

Well you could do crack and heroin for the rest of your life.
You know maybe experiment a little before dying.

kek i might be dying but i will die smarter than you stupid chr*stfag

Nice, can I have your stuff? I have jaw cancer that spread to my lymph nodes but I'm too poor to live it up for a few months because Eastern Europe.

I will pray for you again, that you might find Christ in your final days. God bless you, user. Let the hate leave your heart and be filled with the Love and Grace of Christ.

You don't have to because you will die.

Just smoke weed bro, cures cancer

Attached: weedlmao.png (1189x879, 1.08M)

Dry fast and quit being a bitch

be glad you will never know what its like to get old.

seriously ask anyone 50 years or older they will you "dont get old, it fucking sucks"

alzheimers claimed my grandpas life.

well, technically, pneumonia, because he forgot how to chew and swallow food which lead to him choking, which lead to him vomiting, which lead to vomit seeping into his lungs, which is what caused the pneumonia that killed him.

sound fun?

My coworker has somebody going through this.

What I'll suggest is you just reach out to the people you knew throughout your life and just talk to them. Don't feel guilty about it.

Enjoy some chill hobbies like playing video games and building computers if you can. Decide if you want to go out on your own terms or not. Then pass away.

What kind of cancer? Orrrrigggggnnnnllllll

you can refuse cancer with the keto diet

thetruthaboutcancer.com/ketogenic-diet-weakens-cancer-cells/

Honestly, if this happened to me, I wouldn't be on Jow Forums asking for copes. I'd spend all my time researching for any method to beat cancer. I've heard long periods of water fasting can heal the body of many illnesses, so maybe I'd try that.

>asks how to cope
>complains about religion
You deserve to die.

Get unlimited ammounts of opiates and otherwise try to do as many "bucket list" type of things you want to do. Wanna visit a particular place? Go do it now while you can still do shit. Wanna have sex? Get a hooker or ask out women. Of course you're sadly not gonna be able to do something like painting the next fucking mozart or composing the next picasso if you don't know anything about those fields of art.

my mother did strict keto diet in combination with traditional chemo and so called eastern healing. still died of cancer. next week it will be 1 year since

Cbd. Thc. Cbd hemp flower. Non processed food. All natural food purified water. Fresh air

Enjoying it now. All of it. embrace even the sorrow. Death was an inevitability. It's not unfair because it is. Dying is not the end. It is a moment.

party hard and go out like a champ
the world is going to shit anyway

LOL LMAO HOLY SHIT

As a terminal person myself, people like you are fucking annoying. Do not give this "advive" to dying people ever. You are an asshole.

Alternative cancer treatments are probably all quackery that'll just kill you faster or do nothing. They're mostly devised and supported by brainlets and jews trying to make a quick buck off the desperation of dying people.

CBD THC LISTEN TO ME

Oh and I forgot to add. You might not wanna do any life ruining shit. Lots of stories out there of terminal patients doing crazy shit and living to see the consequences

Lol link me some I wanna hear this shit

How do I get cancer at 25? Asking for myself.

Don't you have some classmates to be annoying right now?

Attached: 1564707425868.jpg (410x359, 34K)

U are my hero user .

Oh , i have a story from my math teacher about one of his student who have cancer and try meth . Want to hear it ?

accept for you have already become the tumour

Attached: 3411d8f656b8b9af0752c3bab26bae22b6196031d721016ef19ac9851eca565b.jpg (1280x960, 666K)

You can die happy user, fuck them. Also if you have more than 10% chance of living through, don't do anything too crazy

eat a bunch of pizza and ice cream, and do a bunch of cocaine and fuck hookers then kill yourself before your health deteriorates too much. commit whatever crimes you can get away with. piss on people's houses. burn shit.

Realize the truth about life. Just because religions are demonstrably silly, it does not mean that materialism is true and that death implies oblivion. There is a tremendous amount of empirical evidence that suggests that our mind or consciousness continues past the point of physical death and that there is an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting unconditionally around the corner of a ceased heartbeat for everyone.

Easily digestible tier:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k

World-leading research tier:

horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf

In essence, the purpose of these lives is to learn to be an infinitely loving and kind person despite the fact that the world is demonstrably shitty and it is really hard to develop character here. But the person who is infinitely happy, kind, loving, accepting, and forgiving while they are being tortured, to take the ultimate example, will quite figuratively explode from happiness in heaven. So use your challenges as gifts to develop your character. After all, you had the multiverse as your smorgasbord while you were still in paradise, and yet you chose this life; being this character, in this society, in this world.

Attached: 27e87455d39088659433f73942daef8c.jpg (341x1024, 50K)

god how i wish i was you

>Just learned i have late stage cancer. How do i cope with this?
Take LSD and Heroin.

how did you find out user?
youre retarded

Fuck you and fuck this moldy pasta

I had a math teacher and he had cancer, almost dying and he still would go to work, we did a surprise party once, as far as I know he had no kids. In his place I would just live the rest of my life hedonistically.

how did you find out about the cancer?

lollolololololo wtf

You're supposed to do the diet before you get the cancer

You only said truths, we think life is under control, but nothing is, I have a good diet, but it's no garantee that I won't have cancer. I need to live my life.

>How do i cope with this?
Most of the fear of death comes from a human minds fear of what they don't know
All you know is life, death is a change.