Cuck Tales

So how you did you get cucked by women user?

Attached: 1568095354248.jpg (774x543, 30K)

I was stupid enough to be honest about my emotions with them. Never making that mistake again.

>honest about emotions
elaborate. Did you simply just get reject or is it something deeper than that?

Women will cuck you for
>talking to little
>talking too much
>working too much
>working too little
>too much time home
>too much time away
the list goes on and on

Flirted with me to get some other guy to notice her.
Worked out for her

>been in love with a girl since 2012
>she's the same age as me, and claims to be "asexual"
>she never had a bf
>we talk less and less every year
>lately she's been tweeting photos of her in one of her coworkers' convertible car
>that coworker is single and 10 years older

Attached: 1519689417770.png (507x540, 64K)

She's asexual for you

Also tf you mean my comment is not orignal

I never actually confessed

Ooooh, you should have but I guess you already know that.
No matter the response it would have made moving on easier

>confessing to a girl you have 0 chance with is better than not doing it
are you sure about that?

I mean it you are 100% sure that you have 0 % chance to get with her then don't. But that's rarely the case.
I doubt you would even like anyone for a long period of time if you knew you can't get with them.

elaborate faggot. You wrote too little detail

>Be 3rd grade
>Crush on classmate
>Ask if her she'll be my gf
>She says yes
>Asks if I have any money
>Give her all of my money (two dollars)
>Next day
>See her making out with other classmate and she didn't even touch me
>Remember an episode of Dragon Ball Z where some villain (thought it was Dr. Gero but maybe it was Freiza or something idfk anymore) squeezed someone by hugging them from behind, including wrapping their legs around them
>She sees me and breaks off of him
>He turns around as I narutard sprint at him
>He turns and tries to bolt for it but I leap into the air and grip him from behind, wrapping my arms and legs around him and bringing us both to the ground
>Everyone in the hallway is watching
>I start trying to squeeze him to death and fail miserably
>Awkwardly release him as the school bell rings and class starts
Can't really remember what happened after that but I demanded my $2 back from her and of course she refused. Told the school principal that she wouldn't pay me back and he said there was nothing that could be done. Also surprisingly, I don't remember that incident with that guy ever getting reported.

got called a pedo as a joke and the dumb bitch believed it

Fuck girls who say they want a "sensitive" guy or a guy who "isnt afraid to show their emotions". This falls under the fact that women don't know what they want

This pretty much sums it up for me

asf

Attached: __original_drawn_by_sueyuu__fb8bc969f484154583d976c00d9c8402.jpg (1254x885, 872K)

I feel like the pic in op when I read some of these stories. Post more, fags.

>women don't know what they want
god you guys are stupid. women know exactly what they want but they don't want you. Simply trying to explain it away as confusion makes you feel better but it doesn't make it true.

I persuaded her to go on a tinder fuckdate with some rando because I thought it would be hot.
[Spoiler]It was kek. The jealousy-fueled reclamation fuck we had afterward was probably the best sex I've ever had in my life.[/spoiler]

Attached: 1567703183472.png (465x592, 435K)

Women don't know what they want. If they claim they want a sensitive and emotional guy then they are lying, pic related.

Attached: women redpill.png (1764x117, 25K)

Were on a school trip, I was sitting with the guy that the girl liked, girl was sitting in front of us.
she flirted with me the whole time while on the bus, even after the bus she flirted a little. A bit after that the guy starts talking to her, by the time we come back to the bus they both already into each other.
While on the way back, they asked me to exchange seats with her.

I can't really put into words the subtleties of her action and words, but it was clear she was to afraid to talk to him directly so used me as a proxy to give hints.
Plus even then it always felt like she was doing it as a joke, some sort of prank.

I don't really care now, atleast I got to know how it feels to be flirted with.
Fucking amazing.

3rd grade kids be making out wtf.

How does it feel virgins that literal 3rd grade kids have experienced more than you.

im sorry to hear that bro. Women can be exceptionally cruel

Women are way more heartlessly machivellian using their innocence appearing and soft childish features to take advantage of men more often that you think. If you're unnattractive and women's flirting or showing interest in you, its 100% fake. always. I repeat: Always

They want a sensitive and emotional CHAD who is a badboy all around. Wake up the fuck up retard

women know what they want, but not what they will respond to.

Had a girl in highschool that I cucked me after I've confesed and all that crap. Needless to say I've wasted one year chasing her and another one being in shitty moods cause I had to see her everyday. I eventually got some sort of revenge at the prom lol.

>revenge
Tell me about it user. Sounds juicy

The whole things, or just the "revenge" part? kek

>be me
>finally ask this qt tall ginger girl to get drinks with me
>Go to a popular bar
>Talking things going good, and she's being flirty
>Tattooed chad comes up
>Starts talking with the girl
>getting pissed but still act cool
>I get up to go to the bathroom
>comeback and they're kissing
>oh no no no no no no no
>They say they're leaving
>HES EVEN FUCKING SHORTER THAN HER!!!!!
>fast forward 3 years and they're now getting married
I don't know why it hurt so bad but it did. I felt so worthless and I haven't asked a girl out since.

how does it feel a SHE WANTS A MANLET MORE THAN YOU!

true story.... bought a girl a necklace for valentines. had to sell a video game collection for real gold. she leaves the next day

What they mean is they want a guy who shows empathy, appreciates beauty outside of sexuality, and listens to The Cure.
They don't mean they want a beta male who gets attached to women. Only losers actually love women.

the whole thing woulld be better

>he helped two people find the love of their lives
Impressive work user, I hope they mention you in their wedding speeches.

Aight... So I had this classmate(let's call her Emily, or whatnot), didn't really talk too much with her until we've met at some party. Emily was really fun to talk with and decided to keep in touch. We've been talking and hanging around for almost a year I guess.
She was basically damaged goods, she told me that her parents were divorced, that she used to hang around with junkies and all sorts of freaks, getting drunk, probably had been gang raped a few times. Me being the beta fag that I was, ignored them red flags.
Friends eventually see what's going on between us and encourage me to make a move. Even some other girls told me that she liked me.
I've started becoming clingy and eventually confessed to her that I like her. I obviously got rejected with that whole "It's not you, it's me.", "you deserve better."( now, looking back, she actually had a point).
I've stuck around being friendzoned for one or two months until I've eventually cut all ties because shit was becoming toxic.(she was sending me pics from tumblr of some guys she would bang and marry, and I couldnt stand it anymore).
Still had to see her every fucking day at school for a year or so. It was also awkward because she would wait for me to end any conversation I was having with whoever she had to talk with.
Prom comes eventually, everyone is having a great time. Emily gets drunk and tries to talk with me, I flat out ignore her in front of some friends. I've somehow managed to isolate her from everybody else. Haven't heard of her ever since.
>tfw she sat all alone at a table in the corner all night watching me having fun with the rest of my classmates.

Attached: rambo agrees.jpg (470x345, 41K)

>friend with girl from HS
>she offers to fuck me once but I was too beta and turned down out of fear
>work at fast food place after graduating
>had no friends and was pretty depressed
>she saw me at work one day
>would come visit me at work all the time and it made me feel happy
>would sit outside with me and talk to me on smoke breaks or just come by and say hi to me
>we lived at the same place and she would wait until i get off work to walk home with me
>one day she asks me to go with her to a hotel room
>i say sure and walk her there
>we go in the room
>2 guys who i also knew from HS showed up
>when she isnt looking they tell me they are about to double team her and im in the way
>they tell me to go away
>i tell her ive gotta go and leave
>few months pass
>im downtown and missed the bus home
>run into her she's celebrating a birthday with a bunch of her friends
>she sees me invites me over etc
>i hang out with them for a while, she tells me shes getting a hotel room and i can stay there
>a much older guy shows up and pays for the room
>she says he will leave in a few minutes
>i lay down on couch but she offers me the bed
>start going to sleep
>the two of them start fooling around on the couch
>i try to ignore the sound of her giggling. gradually progressing to moans
>i tell myself i dont care. just want to sleep
>its freezing cold outside but i shouldve just left
>they go at it all fucking night
>as soon as 5am hits and the bus is running i leave without saying anything
>she calls me hours later asking where I am and if im "alright" said she
was worried because I disappeared
>she begins showing up to my job again after that
>id been saving up a lot of money from working
>i told someone and she mentions that she overheard from him how much money i had
>she tells me her and her girlfriends are going out to clubs on weekend and im invited
>outright asks me to pay for everything because theyre broke
>i smile and say "sure thing, no problem"
(1/2)

Attached: 40F17ED0-5236-493C-9FC4-F9A7C735C406.jpg (966x735, 117K)

(2/2)
>the day comes i say ill meet them there
>she calls my phone over and over and over and over
>15+ missed calls
>she starts texting me asking where I am
>texts me over and over "user" "user" "user" "user" like a dozen times
>i ignore her calls and messages and keep playing vidya
>she sends me a message saying theyre at the club and already got drinks and where am I
>turn my phone off
>enjoy my night alone playing games and shitposting
>saw her later and just acted like nothing ever happened.
Was pretty passive aggressive of me but whatever. Still hung out with her a few times after that and to be fair she was a pretty decent friend most of the time. Invited me places, would get her orbiters to buy stuff for me, was nice having a drinking buddy who lived same place as me. On my birthday she was the only person who said anything to me and she tried to make plans for me etc. Its really my fault for not standing up for myself. live and learn i guess.

Attached: 514437AF-0539-42BE-BB2B-67FC80B1629C.jpg (633x758, 65K)

Gotta be rough being cucked twice dood.

how can you still be "friends" with her after all of that shit? have you never talked with her about all those cucking situations?

first time wasnt so bad since i just left before they did anything. the second one yes. something died inside me that night. i dont care about people anymore i just avoid them.
wow user thats painful.

Attached: EB03123C-CC52-460C-A15F-8C7242EC6EC1.jpg (651x720, 50K)

She might save you as husband material,after she's done fucking thousands of dicks. Be careful.

Attached: 603600_614637808630906_1687319860_n.png (200x222, 53K)

i havent seen or talked to her in almost 5yrs. after that night i did hang see her a few times. i never went out of my way but sometimes ran into her etc. i never talked about it because i knew better. nothing good would come from that. i just pretended it never happened. she did many kind things for me in the years i knew her, and ultimately i only blame myself for letting things happen that way. although when my sister moved back home few years ago, from what i was told, she was a very good friend to my sister and treated her well.

Attached: 4424DF9E-F88D-49E5-857F-7190EF82015D.jpg (225x224, 10K)

I have cucked on accident, but (fortunately) never been cucked. getting cucked requires commitment, something I fear more than a lot of things.

I like these stories, they help me learn.

Attached: 1568058545393.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Go on. We must hear it.