Why are there so many Christians here?

Why are there so many Christians here?

Attached: 1555563122094.jpg (548x548, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tektonics.org/copycathub.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christianity is just one take on the after life. i dont believe jesus is god, thats blasphemy. i do believe God is a family

>believes in Christian God
>doesn't believe jesus is God

Fucking jew, get off my board and offer me a loan with an interest rate you know I won't be able to pay every month.

christianity doesnt have a monopoly on God, bud. thats why its such a mess. jesus is NOT god, hes an idol

>be me atheist

Still waiting on your advertisement for your law firm.

Because it's the new counter-culture and Jow Forums is nothing if not eternally contrarian.

I think a lot of it is irony. Some of it might be genuine cope, as religion is the oldest cope on earth.

i shit on lawyers bud.

I imagine most of them are wackos from /po/, or just shitposters

There it is, anons law and order.

"I shit on lawyers, bud"

Can see the billboard now.

if you're white and Christian you're an idiot

Yeah I really don't like Christianity

I thought Jow Forums doesn't like jews.

Because most of these yankees that are socially retarded and fucked up were brought up in some backwater cult that made their brains jello.

Faith is the last thing that we have in our pathetic life.

Attached: christchan2.jpg (900x675, 93K)

What does faith do?

Giving us a hope for a better life after death.

I hope there is no afterlife

That requires a lot of faith.

Out of all the possibilities, I think it is more plausible that the universe was created through a Divine Hand than merely chance. Then out of the possibilities, I see Christianity (specifically Catholicism) as the most coherent and logical explanation. Deism is a close second though, and I often waver in my faith towards this.

Attached: 60553909_2344307265607366_106889521110450176_n.jpg (618x741, 59K)

Canned personalities are always in high demand among. Being christian is just another canned personality, you get a nice list of slogans that you can repeat endlessly so you never have to think but always have something to say. A list of enemies that you can seek out and attack when you're bored. A set of symbols that you can wear around so you can feel good about yourself.
It keeps people from being bored for very little effort.

Attached: 1543682048488.jpg (736x2446, 419K)

You sound like you read a wikipedia blurb about all the other religions then instantly discarded them as inferior to the religion you were born into.

All of these are yikes tier cringe that any look into the source material would disprove.
Here's a list of essays disproving the copycat theories: tektonics.org/copycathub.html

I really hope christianity is not real.

Because Christianity became a contrarian view again.
That's not to say people became Christians because society isn't, it's that the Christians were rejected by society and found themselves here.
Not all, but some anyways.

Cope, the entirety of christianity is just a hodgepodge of different mythologies and characters.

This. Krishna wasn't crucified, he laid down and left his body after all his men got drunk and killed each other in a beach brawl at the end of the Mahabharata.

>not a single response to any of the essays with full citations posted
seethe more :)

>that pic
How much of an uncultered retard do you have to be to not immediately spot that almost all of that is bullshit?

And a follow-up question: why are atheists universally retarded?

>probably
>I think
>uhhh conspiracies
Cope more. Your original character donut steel fantasy book is just another one in a line of fantasy books.
Cope.

Is hope the same as faith?

>is Eastern a Pagan holiday?
>click link
>New eBook on this issue coming soon!
You convinced me user

Didn't you hear? The new anti-establishment is conservative and fundamentalist christian.
Literally It's Hip to be Square kek.

Attached: antifat.jpg (750x247, 43K)

yes, so what does people being christian on Jow Forums have to do with that? the only people who equate christians and jews are the "kike on a stick" paganposters, and obviously paganism is a minority.

Atheist fragility is something not from this world

Jesus is NOT an idol, whether or not Jesus is God.

Why doe imagine race has anything to do with it?

Why? Is it because you're unwilling to forgive?

>Why? Is it because you're unwilling to forgive?
I don't want me or anyone burn in fire for eternity.

I didnt get to pick my name you ass, im gonna start going by Chris now.

@everyone
I'll pray for you fags

absolutely based and Christpilled :)

Christianity (Catholicism) is true.

Based Catholic user.

Attached: Gatholic.jpg (526x461, 25K)