Why didnt you do your butt exercises today anone...

Why didnt you do your butt exercises today anone?! Dont you wanna have a nice butte to attract the attention of young fertile males ?!

Attached: B0E4DAFF-056F-494E-920B-472CFFFE0273.png (798x1000, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/uF4UZXf
youtube.com/watch?v=tn3yw9osvj8
youtube.com/watch?v=byE1rXSVe3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw have to do butt exercises to keep myself from hurting my spine because i spend all day and night on a fucking chair

Attached: fascinating.jpg (293x301, 53K)

no? im not really gay

No.
My butt is hopeless by genetics.

Attached: ihavenomouthandimustscream.png (368x388, 147K)

Anone trust me just do butte exercises and get into anal toys youll realize you were gay all along

Even the worst butts can be firm and petite and thats really cute

if im gay , then im probably top , i dont like any butt stuff to be done to me

Tell me what the butte exercises are user please

I usually do a lot more than this but this is pretty good and simple for starters

Attached: B59D1F0D-9B59-4537-A2B4-AF6FB3FCC1A4.jpg (941x445, 125K)

no I'm here to pump in butts

Thank you
I will go forth and have a good butte

Good boy hopefully you find what youre looking for from this

>bored
they had no intellectual stimulation, they're brains rotted to nothing. they were baby making machines.

Come on. One of them made Tale of Genji. It's like long long fanfiction about this chad. You should look it up. It's fun.

>written by the noblewoman
>noblewoman
the peasants probably loved to read it, especially the girls

>peasants
>read

>>peasants
>>read
t. peasant

Will GABA make my butt bigger?

Attached: 1568128065719.jpg (259x194, 10K)

You will pay for your insolence.

riginalion...

Today is squat today. I squat for strong legs to make it easier to stomp the skulls of faggotposters into a million tiny little pieces.

>resorting to violence in response to confusion
you can take the peasant out of the fields but you can't take the flail out of their hands...
Of course peasants didn't read it. That was my point. They probably didn't know half the words the elites did.

>nice shapely butt
>little bit jiggly
>can't put on weight for shit so will never get a big butt or be squishier

Attached: 1554880704942.jpg (700x600, 209K)

Right'o, user.

instead of promoting de-evolution you should teach people how to read

They should do it themselves.

>>can't put on weight for shit so will never get a big butt or be squishier
factually not true
fucking eat food idiot

I try but that combined with my metabolism makes it hard. a lot of my family members have stayed the same size their whole life apparently.

Attached: 1552699632361.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

no retard
eat more

I eat until I'm full and food is expensive, what else am I supposed to do

Attached: 1563313840410.jpg (800x950, 688K)

What routine should i pick up?

protein smoothies with milk, olive oil, and oats and whatever the fuck else
peanut butter
fuck even pizza
if you really want to put on weight it's easy
literally every person that claims their metabolism is keeping from gaining weight just doesn't fucking eat enough
track your calories and if you're not putting on weight at whatever you're eating daily, add another 100 calories every week until you consistently gain

I will look into protein smoothies. I eat entire pizzas at a time and that doesn't do anything for me and regularly try to stuff myself with junk to gain weight but I haven't tried healthier things with more staying power.

in a hot stuffy room with 34 germ riddled children and 1 underpaid non-white teacher? when you're mal-nourished and already infected with germs?
yeah, that's the right environment to learn anything but how to rot your brain..
dumb ass
kill yourself already

>I eat entire pizzas at a time
legitimately refuse to believe this unless it's the only thing you eat in an entire day
if that's true then buy a mass gainer as well and put it in with smoothies as well
they're kind of a scam but if you can't eat enough they'll work

I mean it, I'll eat like something small for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and then an entire pizza for dinner about once a week. 18 inch ones with lots of crust too.

imgur.com/uF4UZXf
i am though

>something small for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch
there's part of the problem
a small breakfast and a single sandwich aren't enough user nor is 3 meals a day if you want to put on weight
eat a big ass breakfast with pancakes and eggs
make a big ass smoothie once a day (I use milk, protein powder, greek yogurt, peanut butter, and olive oil for a 700 cal 55g protein smoothie)
repeat with a big ass lunch and then another lunch after and then dinner and then something after dinner as well
bulking doesn't feel good and eating will become a chore if you want to put on weight
I've been eating 3600-4000 calories a day for over a month now and I still struggle to down that much

>big ass
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

not intentional
I actually fucking despise this fagshit but I hate when people think they're hardgainers even more

thank you user, I'll try to do a better job. I'm screenshotting your posts to keep in mind.

No, but I should.

Thanks for the info. But what an absolutely awful image format.

Well a lot of girls also enjoy seeing men with nice butt
> I'm talking about real girls, idk about traps

>fagshit but I hate when people think they're hardgainers even more
based and Jow Forums pilled

I already got a fat ass but no one to use it :(

>ywn use anons butt as a cum dumpster then spoon and rest your chin against his head

Female? Post butt

Lol no,sorry boy

>no one to use it
You don't poop?

That's literally what I do though. Although she's my trans gf, but she has the nicest ass I've ever seen. BTFOs any ass I've seen on Jow Forums or otherwise.

Tranny reeee unless Ur prove Ur not post pusy as well

I did butt yesterday. Today I will do abs, focusing on lower abs

>tfw in calorie deficit and wont be able to START getting bootylicious until at least November.
Feels bad but I gotta get rid of this residual beer gut. I swear I stopped drinking months ago and I still have a little gut chub this is Hell lads.

I dont get fucked
Just a twink sorry

My legs are too big and make my bit look small by comparison. How do I lose calf muscle and quad muscle and the like without losing glute muscle? I need an exercise that really only focuses the glutes and has no interaction with anything below the waist

Hip thrusts. Barbell on your hips and you lift it like you're humping upwards.

And that will isolate my glutes, with minimal effect on thighs? Does it matter too much how I balance the barbell (or kettlebell)?

Most exercises for your glutes will also recruit the hamstrings but they're relatively small, especially compared to your quads. Weighted lunges are also great for isolating the glutes.

>trans
>BTFOs any ass I've seen on Jow Forums or otherwise
post photos for proof

Y you neurotic bitch.

I'm very special needs.

Nah, that's for cucks originally

Don't forget hips! You need a smooth round butt, not just a big one!
youtube.com/watch?v=tn3yw9osvj8
youtube.com/watch?v=byE1rXSVe3Y

Attached: 1566307021593.jpg (664x1000, 289K)

Assholes like you are the reason why people are shunned for doing glute exercises while not on the homopill. Don't you realize that you could be advertising glute exercises for general health and wellness instead? No, you want to flaunt an aspect of physical fitness strictly for sexual gratification instead. Why can't people have nice asses as an aesthetic goal instead of a sexual one? I'm really tired of everything related to the building of body mass and physical form being reduced to sexuality instead of beauty and aesthetics. Breasts, asses, legs, whatever.

I do workouts already and have a nice figure, my problem isn't physical it's social abilities... god, i just want a loving bf who will gag me and grind on my face with his cock until i am a mess and then breed my fat fem butt bareback until he finishes inside me, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1568151193185.jpg (500x500, 26K)