Mixed race feels

>what are you
help me out anons

Attached: C00A9AA4-20B7-4DD7-814C-EAC02A6923BA.jpg (710x532, 38K)

>>what are you
Mixed

Half white half persian, what are you OP?

1/4 japanese 3/4 white user
i like it

>you'd never be a cute hapa girl and get mist men worship you and do what you wish

poor incel mixed guys fucked by god. I feel for guys like elliot.

Attached: IMG_20190907_012236.jpg (418x829, 106K)

This is wrong though.
Being hapa is worse in mostly white country. It's white stacies that get everyone bow down before them. We are more like third option. Might be different in Americas.

I'm the same mix. I swear it's like we're some kinda super-race, huh? Better than the japs, better than the whites. Tall, intelligent, good looking. Look kinda like keanu reeves?

Do you know this feel, user?

>Mexican/Polynesian
Its actually pretty comfy. Some people think I am indian/pakistani when they see me, and they are always rude when they think that. When I tell them I am mexican their attitude completely changes. Whats up with that? Why do people hate indians so much?

Attached: 1566700888022.png (580x701, 275K)

Just black but people ask me about my heritage pretty often which is eh, I never get offended by it it is only ever people my own age who seem to ask me. I have started lying and saying I have two dark black Haitian parents to avoid people inquiring about my grandparents and great grandparents like I would even know

Im "mixed" but it's all spic anyway.

Colombian/Cuban + Mexican

Sounds odd, Indians are like some of the least shitty people.

jeez im kenyah(borneo), chinese, white and jap. mixed like mad

My mom is a Louisiana Creole (African+French+Spanish+Native American) and my dad is an African American (black+white) but I call myself black because Texas doesn't recognize Creoles as an ethnic group.

>tfw 5'9 half Swedish, half Korean

Attached: 1567785053617.gif (223x200, 1.47M)

I was browsing a prostitute site where one of the hookers described herself as a "mixed latina". What's her mix? Mexican and Guatemalan. It's like saying you're mixed with Alabaman and Floridian.

South East Asian and Central European mix here ama

60% German
30% Irish
10% Hungarian

35% black 65% french canadian.

I don't even look mixed i look like a fucking beaner with curly hair. I have no beaner in my blood whatsoever AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 639F6D71-2E21-4A48-A38C-E406C9D66EA1.jpg (484x485, 115K)

Isn't it kinda funny how almost every mixed got genes of the two opposing sides? german/russian, japanese/american british/german

pretty sure that 60% eastern slavic 30% baltic 10% west asian

sorry user. MAybe do soemthing with the hair. I have a mental imagine in my head of what you look like and you gotta do somethin about it. Are you stricken with baby face as well? How's the nose? :[

1/4 spic and the rest all kinds of mixed white british german swedish french probably more. i'm ugly af haven't had a girlfriend since high school (i'm about to turn 30) and i definitely resent my parents for race mixing. grew up getting hate from the whites and the spics in commifornia. should probably just kill myself. at least i don't have any jew or nigger though.

Attached: 1567533956830.png (1528x1184, 53K)

so your mom looks like john lennons wife? i'd fuck that

i have a fine nose, lacking jawline, and a jewfro that i can't figure out how to style. any recommendations?

forgot to mention, i have a big forehead too, so i can't shave down, should i grow it all out?

I'm half Japanese and generic white mutt.
Still could be worse.

>tall
haha I wish
but yeah it's a cool mix, although I find it harder to make friends with japs than hafus. but maybe it's just my personality. do you have jap friends?
>keanu reeves
nah never got this comparison, although I was told that I look like a bit like ezra miller once.

are people able to detect your asianness or do you pass as white? genuinely curious i've never talked to someone with the same mix as I before

Turkish
Panamanian
A recipe for fucking disaster.

Most people will guess I'm like Italian or something, I'm a little too tan to pass as like nordic-white. When I've grown my hair long is when people start comparing me to reeves, but he's whiter than I am. After I mention that I'm a quarter Jap ppl will be like "ohhh yeahh, I see it! Very nice!" I feel like I didn't do too badly in the genetic lottery of birth, did really well actually, could've been A LOT worse..

prob like 60% spanish, 35% english, 5% native american

maybe slightly more native but i basically look like a castizo and im a 7.9/10

Attached: 1567086326289.jpg (652x960, 283K)

my whole family tree is confirmed 100% german and i will ruin it with a cute asian goth
you cant stop me

And I don't have many jap friends, they can be pretty racist lol. The jap women find us more attractive than plain white or plain jap. I'm not really into asian women personally, I prefer more like eastern European like russian/Ukrainian ..

>3% greek
>97% northern European
>still get mistaken for a Paki

yeah same I've gotten italian, mediterranean, spanish... whities can't detect the jap unless i tell them but asians can usually tell. i wish i had your confidence but it's true that genetically this isn't the worse situation to be in.
>eastern European like russian/Ukrainian
excellent taste, but japs can be pretty qt too
i do wish i could make more japanese friends. there's a few at my uni but most of them are boring af and always stay in the same clique. i just wanna improve my japanese dammit.
which of your parents is the hafu?

btw if any hong kong protester wanna come to germany im up

Half-Japanese half white. Shits nice. Do y'all think the "mixed" struggle is even real? I've never felt like it was even important. even when some cunt calls me a chink I'm like "nah we murk'd them dumbass"

Half jap half white here. Ppl always think I'm mexican or white. But i live in texas so..

My dad is half. I've visited Japan a few times, is interesting place to visit. Yes, the asians know I'm part asian but the whites can't really tell until I tell them.

Which of your parents is half?

I am hafu as well it exists but as you say it's pretty irrelevant once you pass that barrier.

wow Jow Forums's a litteral hafu magnet
never had the "mixed struggle", probably because i pass as white and both my parents are culturally western, and i also live in europe. i feel like there's some truth to the "hapas are incel fuel" thing tho, especially for kids of white father - asian mother couples, in america. i remember reading a study stating that among all types of mutts, white/asians were the most afflicted by mental illness.
my dad's half too. i've been to japan a few times and i'm considering maybe spending a year there as a student, if i can.

My man that's because the Hafu is the most powerful race in the world. If you can get over your cultural dysphoria and have at least one parent who isn't a piece of shit.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females andd traps!

discord gg/a4maaZD

everyone in my family is white or white-passing including me but we all live in mexico
i think i have some spanish blood on my dad's side and some italian blood on my mom's side

Attached: kit.jpg (418x604, 42K)

quarter jap is actually the most powerful race in the world

>be white
>live in a country where everyone is dark skinned
>friends make fun of me for being the only white one in our class
they're probably just jealous right

>Quarter and not third culture
Gonna be a cringe for me dawg.

Yoko Ono? No, my mom is not Japanese user.

Italian
Slav
Thai

And I'm a talentless brainlet so I guess it worked out well, huh

>pajeet and white

I'm not brown that's all i know, i don't even know if i'm mixed or not but chances are i am.

Half White.
Half Indian.
I look ethnicity ambiguous.

>what are you
a crusader,
otherwise I'm italian-asian

Attached: the traps cut off my peepee.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

What I mean by ambiguous is that I don't look white, nor do I look strongly Indian.

I have been mistaken for everything from Colombian to Albanian to half fucking Aboriginal.

Wanna hang out and play some video games or do stuff if you're around san diego area

I don't have any friends

I'm 27

Filipino, nuff said. But what do you need help with user?

Half cracker half nigger
Gggg

Brazil?
Ggggggg

no, mexico

Half Korean and half white, but I hang around black people so I'm Chinese to them

Half Ashkenazi, half Northern European/Slav mutt here. Nothing makes you hate jews more than having to deal with them in your family.
Only advantage to this disaster is I can get an Asian waifu and not have to worry about flushing my genetics down the toilet because they're already in the cesspit.

half greek
half nordic european
kinda hate the greek side

Half Spanish
Half Native American
I'm white as snow and have mostly white/Spanish facial features. Luckily I don't look native at all.

Attached: 1490793199447.jpg (400x388, 21K)

25% Italian
50% Filipino
25% German
Raised in Southern California and have been treated pleasantly by all races

Dutch, Spanish, Native American(mexico), Swedish, Swiss.