Reasons why you should kill yourself if you're a robot over 25

1. You'r getting ugly. Only Chads look good in their 30's.

2. Women your age are ugly. They will only get uglier with each passing day.

3. Younger girls see you as a creep unless you're a natural Chad

4. It's too late for you to go to university normally without looking pathetic

5. You didn't get enough work experience in order to get a job that'll give you a comfortable income in your future

6. Your old friends (if you still have them) are getting married and having kids. They won't have time for you and will think you're pathetic.

7. Your parents are getting closer to dying every day. Who will you have when they're gone?

Just put yourself out of your misery. Your life is over, you missed the chance.

NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS FOR ROBOTS, NOT NORMALFAGS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SUCCESS STORY

Attached: 1528664788487.png (400x401, 84K)

if you are above 25 and still care about any of this shit than you might as well kys

1. Anyone can improve themselves to look clean and presentable. Going to the gym helps at any age.

2. A 21 year old girl will be interested in a 26 year old guy.

3. True, but you won't want to be with a teenager girl anyway.

4. Not true at all, unless you're 35+ maybe

5. Another thing that can be started at any point in life, the best time is now.

6. Subjective

7. Good motivation to get your life in order asap

Good luck friends! If I can try, you can too!

>4.
I can tell you don't know how the demographic looks in uni. Alot of boomers all the time
And being worried about if other people think u are pathetic when u need an education to get a better job? Lmao
When are you taking your own advice op?

Pic related is why you shouldn't.

Sorry, the pic

Attached: AUBREY_DEGREY_1280.jpg (1280x580, 580K)

i agree
i just wish i don't wake up

Attached: 69768181_2420456454716670_6573977539981606912_n.jpg (500x753, 76K)

I am getting a six figure inheritance from my parents, which they are already transferring to me slowly.
I'm going to try growing it as much as I can and living figully with the ultimate goal of becoming a billionaire before I die.

I have taken classes with people that are my instructors in other labs and look like 25-30. I am 25 myself but get asked if I am in high school.

If you want to kill yourself that is fine but on a big campus you're being completely ridiculous to think you are too old to attend without being noticed.

maybe things might get better...

i'm only 18 and gonna an hero this week or something haha have fun in this shit live faggots

Attached: enough.jpg (243x208, 12K)

>NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS FOR ROBOTS, NOT NORMALFAGS. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR SUCCESS STORY
So wait, why didn't you kill yourself yet? Either you're 25+ or you're younger and apparently "see the writing on the wall" yet haven't killed yourself yet despite knowing what your fate is. Shit thread desu.

I remember thinking that when I was 18. Now I'm 25 and never got the courage to do it. Btw things don't get better its a downward spiral.

i'm not a normie, 24 yo incel, no education, no friends, no job experience, no life.

1. Not true. Men can actually look better with age. I've seen picture of some good looking dads and they looked like the typical school shooter in their teens/20s. If you are balding and don't look good bald it's over tho.

2. This is generally true but if you manage to look good as 30+ to even late 30s you can pull girls in the early mid 20s.

3. every girl think you are a creep if you are not chad at any age

4. i suffer from this but it's not true. Many old ppl go to uni with self confidence. Even people in their 50s. Noone judges them and they are improving themselves.

5. Work experience is overall a meme. If you work 10 years at Mcdonalds it won't be any different. People can open a buisness in their late 30s and become successful. Wagecucks will never take any risk and slave away for bigger paychecks for mr boss shekelsteinberg.

6. You can find friends that are single if you partake in hobbies with them

7. This is true but unless you are an only child you still have your siblings.

ik but i've the guts.
Just a little bit of pain for peaceful sleep? I take that

Unless you are a amerifat with access to a gun you probably won't do it.
Everything else either fucks up your body/ brain or is scary is jumping from a building or in front of a train. Its easier to just fap, drink some alcohol and go to sleep. And before you know it you will be 25.

I' m gonna hang myself.
One short jump from my chair i'll be out in 30secs but we'll see.
I already jumped once just fucked up the height. So why would be a second time any different?

ofc without the fuck up...

>rope snaps/ someone finds you/ anchor breaks
>permanent brain damage
>now you're a vegetable on top of everything else

well could happen.
But do I care? nah.
at least I don't have to worry about things anymore after becoming a vegetable also I'll become a vegetable no matter what due to my Benzo addiction.

You should fucking kill yourself to get the ball rolling, you creepy faggot. I'm sure this bored has enough people trying to hang on that don't need your wannabe Dr. Lecter bullshit.

Feels shit desu all of what u said happened
T. 29 year old virgin

30 years old, just returned to uni this year.
In 3 years I will have an upper middle class income and a comfy white collar job and OP will still be wallowing in his basement posting threads on Jow Forums trying to goad others into killing themselves.

1. ok
2. ok
3. ok
4. I already have a degree
5. I don't want a job
6. ok
7. I'll have the house, I can either rent out their room or sell the house, move to a cheaper place and live off the difference

Nothing convincing so far.

Attached: 1549042055087.jpg (1384x941, 189K)

Yeah, but what if you're 30+?

>1. You'r getting ugly. Only Chads look good in their 30's.
Nah, I started ugly. I'm getting uglier.
>2. Women your age are ugly. They will only get uglier with each passing day.
I like older women. Problem is they keep getting older too.
>3. Younger girls see you as a creep unless you're a natural Chad
All women see me as creepy.
>4. It's too late for you to go to university normally without looking pathetic
Yeah.
>5. You didn't get enough work experience in order to get a job that'll give you a comfortable income in your future
Yeah.
>6. Your old friends (if you still have them) are getting married and having kids. They won't have time for you and will think you're pathetic.
Oh I stopped talking to them long ago.
>7. Your parents are getting closer to dying every day. Who will you have when they're gone?
Don't you understand? That's the day I'm actually free to become an hero.

this is true, I will do this if things don't get better in the next 5 years

1, I have a chad's face
2, that's okay I like milfs
3, see above
4, fuck that anyway
5, I have a few things I get put on my resume, and I've got a good sob story too to fill in the blanks
6. Kek, I don't have any
7. I don't need anyone
When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose

Boomer and zoomer on a boat

He's asking the kid for some blood isn't he?

Most of this list happens to everyone. Was this list written by a teenager?
If you have ASD you look pathetic to everyone forever, if you didn't get used to that by 25 what the fuck were you doing before that? Do you have 0 self-awareness like Chris-Chan?

>if you are above 25 and still care about any of this shit than you might as well kys
Absolutely, this list is teenager level crap. Whoever wrote this is in for a rude awakening, it gets way worse than this dinky little list.
No mention of bodily deterioration, bad teeth (if its in your genetics), cancer screenings, the non stop bills you can't pay.
Friends? As an adult? OP stinks of teenager.

Just KYS now kiddos while it's still tragic. When you're 36 working two jobs just to stay indoors and commit suicide at most maybe one person will shrug and say "Oh, that guy? What was he waiting for?"

Attached: selfawareness4161.jpg (186x317, 12K)

23 yo, NEET, no experience, no friends (only a few online), no uni diploma, from Eastern Europe

1. I don't think so. Now my face looks way better and more maturely than when I was a teenager.

2. MILFs are alright but some young girls are pref older bf's

3. Not all, look at 2

4. Not true lol. Lots of uni students here are 25+

5. That's true but still I can start my own business or just emigrate to the west whenever will I want

6. I have no contact with them and also I can meet the new one at work or everywhere with the same hobby

7. Its so true and hurt