/dg/ - Drugfeel

Last thread.

Links:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
archive.fo/S27y3

Rule 1)
Be comfy
Rule 2)
Hide posts you don't like. Seething helps no-one.
Rule 3)
All drugs are welcome. Don't pretend you're not a degenerate because you don't do [thing], but don't consider yourself superior because you do it either.

With that outta the way: What're your drug-related plans for the next 48 hours?

Attached: drugfeel.png (520x520, 566K)

iM GONAN MIX SOME RAT POIISON IN YOUR FAG TABLETS

Put my mushroom growkit into the basement. Idk if that was a good idea

Attached: 1559826145845.png (225x225, 7K)

gonna try to get on probation for being black even tho i'm white wish me luck lads

What prescribtion drugs would i be able to get from my psychiatrist ?

I want to get some xanax would they be easy to shill and would you recommend them

get valium instead of xanax and be thankful.

cool pic lad.

>What're your drug-related plans for the next 48 hours?
nothing desu, maybe on the weekend 2cb

god i love being high

Just ordered my last batch of 1P and 4HO-MiPT on lysergi.com to get through the winter. It sucks that I'm going to have to look for a new vendor.

Attached: Miprocin.png (442x433, 6K)

Smoking my last bit of hash, this is the end of a wonderful era.

Attached: 11725-14022-32434.jpg (729x729, 62K)

>Out of weed feels bad
>took 2g of cubenis
>codeine later

Just smoking some good weed, wish I had a connection for some MDA though.

What's the difference, origami Beerlzebub

One will make you happy forever, the other will knock you out

Out of weed, hopefully I can take a bus to a dispensary out of town.

Does daily weed make anyone else self-conscious, lazy, and dumb?

i guess i'll try valium any experience with other prescribition drugs, no stims pls they male me paranoid

Lucky you, I ran out yesterday and my car broke down going to my weed guy. Hit him up today and radio fucking silence. I really need to start looking for other plugs, I swear this guy works like every other day.
I do not think so, but I enjoy going out more when I have weed vs when I do not I feel like staying in and grumpy.

I'm planning on taking 300mg of dxm hbr and 888mg of dxm polistirex tonight, wish me luck anons.

Attached: 1567617481740.jpg (921x640, 100K)

>888mg of dxm polistirex
5oz delsym?

No it's off brand delsym from cvs

>self-conscious
A little bit, yes
>lazy
Nope
>Dumb
It's doesn't really make me dumber but it makes me unable to string the words i already have in mind, like there's a speedbump between my brain and speech.

i hate how it takes at least a month to be able to have effects to ecstasy. ive wasted 10 pills last 3 weeks, brain hates me. ;_;

Scientific studies use 10 day cycles.

10 days, then take B vitamins, Selenium, Vitamin D & Magnesium every day.

The only way to cure the incel problem is to reduce the demand of women and increase the supply of women. It's basic economics.
We need to start turning men into women with hrt. Starting with the failed males on this board
join the discworld
kUGP5q4
kUGP5q4
kUGP5q4

Attached: 19 - a1dzsPA.png (472x700, 330K)

yes. weed is the shittiest drug on the planet which is why you only see losers regularly using it.
>inb4 a bunch of retards saying "I smoke weed every day but I'm not retarded or a loser!"

its actually not. out of all the shit I've tried, kratom and DPH are alot shitter, and alcohol is almost as good.

based and redpilled. weed is a bottom tier drug.

Just waiting on my Benzedrex inhalers to arrive in the mail.

Attached: __shidare_hotaru_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_aoi_manabu__513cf7f791c8dc23888f1bda2d8596ef.jpg (708x1000, 300K)

>benzedrex
crackhead

I can't get crack cause I'm a hikki.
I did try coke once when I wasn't. Much better than bennies but so expensive.

How would you rate 2cb to lsd?

Please leave my wife alone.

Is MDA less neurotoxic than MDMA?

Attached: 1567301778899.jpg (235x216, 11K)

does dmt really feel that great?

>tfw can't get any acid

>Alcohol is almost as good
Is this bait? Also, DPH and kratom are nowhere near equal in terms of shittiness. DPH is a pure dysphoria Alzheimer's inducer and kratom is a comfy and easy to function on day-to-day substance.

You better extract that shit. I've had awful experiences with benzedrex comedowns. The high is euphoric as fuck but that comedown is just pure hell for me

Smoking fent patches off foil and getting comfy all afternoon today. I love smoking opies. The rush just feels so nice. Way better than snorting

Hello! I've only did psychedelics so far (LSD and shrooms) But my friend wanted to try extasy and i'm kinda curious aswell so we just ordered a few pills.

What am i up for /dg/?

Attached: 21766878_1300630116712536_7225314780596363592_n.jpg (960x720, 91K)

I'm having difficulty finding Ketamine in the US. Ordering overseas takes like 4 weeks and usually gets seized. Domestic is usually just an RC. I'm getting deterred to the point of not wanting to do drugs.

Smoking /opi/ is ultra comfy, I remember I smoked roxys and OCs off of foil when they were still around a long time ago before I moved onto dope. I would snort some, smoke a cigarette, then get the foil and smoke some pills off it also had fun making swirly lines with them too on the foil. These days I don't have connects for that stuff anymore, I just buy a xanax and perc script once a month from some old guy from my last job. Just took a bar while typing this and am about to smoke a bowl or 2 and will probably eat some percs later on tonight, hopefully I can stay up I'm expecting the weed man to come through tonight all goes well for him and he picks up. The only good thing about having limited /opi/ access now is that when I do take them they fuck me up good and I can catch a good nod and reminisce about the good ole days with the old OC 80s

Attached: 1525222662783.jpg (620x839, 521K)

it's legit on dnm sir but not cheap. good luck.

I have .2of mda for a rainy day is it that good?

Looking for this user. 80 abc will work I make most of my tinctures with 75.5 but you need to decarb before hand this is very important.
If you can I would recommend getting wax and just decarbing/dissolving that as it is more potent, and less smelly and spacious.

Attached: E1E5189D-1629-4480-9F8F-52101E059429.jpg (1137x1705, 214K)

based and checked.
try seething at living in a small town while youre at it

THC is soluble in ethanol at 1000mg ml so you really dont need that much alcohol just enough to thoroughly submerge. Also if using herb after decarbing mix with already ice cold alcohol and chuck in the freezer

I believe its on the DNM, its just a hassle. With all the Sites exit scamming lately, long term rep is gone so reviews are basically worthless. Every time I order everyone says how fire it is and my test kit tells me its clearly not ketamine.

havent followed the lysergi ordeal, what happened

>10 pills in 3 weeks
more like you hate your brain

Ive never used them but from what I understand they are thought to be exit/selectively scamming or all their stuff is getting seized but some are reporting problems essentially. Dont know about veracity.

>t. Etard

>vendor was online day i ordered
>hasnt been on in the past two days
aaaaaaaaaa
i hate having to wait three days to get my money back
i just wanna have an order in to get here before next week ree
tired of using benadryl to sleep desu
just wanna get cozy and high
hope youre all well
if the anons here that was having issues with dope howd it go?
did slowing your intake down help at all?

Attached: 1539521609901.jpg (2500x1500, 662K)

more
oregamine

Stop using Dph to sleep and get some phenibut or something

ive got no money besides whats in my site wallet lol
if i had something else i would
drank all the alcohol we had and left all my kratom at my old place

Attached: 20181005_11.14.53.jpg (184x205, 22K)

I envy people like you who got cheap access to those old OCs. Damn. Opioid epidemic is fucking stupid. Having people addicted to pharma shit is way better than letting them get killed by street fent

I get my shrooms from my dealer that lives across the country. Because of that, I have to pay $15 for shipping. Now it went up to $21, but most I get is 5g.
I'm thinking of getting it from the darknet instead, but I'm too scared all my information will be stolen.

Attached: R-4071725-1354283176-8658.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Why do so many people use drugs that have awful wds that far outweigh the benefits like benzos and opiates.

You can get shrooms for 7$ a gram easy with 5$ shipping

>You can get shrooms for 7$ a gram easy with 5$ shipping

Where? I'm paying $45 for 5g

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Perfectshrooms
Empire
The rest is up to you

Hasn't even been two weeks and I need another bottle of robocough. Who else here /dissociated/?

Attached: 1305628656871.gif (363x273, 172K)

I don't know if great is the right word. It's not particularly euphoric but it can definitely be an amazing and unique experience. It's something different from any other psychedelic I've tried. That probably has a lot to do with the fact that you smoke it though as opposed to oral or snorted like other psychs and RCs

A euphoric, emotional, and horny time. Mdma is pretty sweet but expect a rough comedown if you take a moderate or higher dose. Make reminders to eat food and drink water to minimize the shittiness that might come afterward

Did spice mess me up?

The top front of my head burns like a bitch when I smoke pot, but it's not a headache, and I only smoked spice for like a week or two. It's been a constant effect for months now. I can feel my hair follicles.

I did gravity bong it throughout, however, as I like to take a nice extreme.

Same dude

Dollar general pills is the shit

You guys got room for a K'd and drunk alcoholic?

Xanax is the most difficult to obtain benzo. Something like ativan would be a lot easier to get, but even then, benzos tend to be used as a last resort medication.

>don't have opiates
>can't get opiates
>only have weed and addy
How the FUCK do I sate my appetite for opiates with this SHIT?

Attached: __common_raccoon_and_fennec_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__248d7bc07c324589c42127aa972 (1000x1000, 114K)

Don't buddy

Youll get SSRIs or some other antidepressant long before a benzo. Most docs have to treat everyone like an addict and are reluctant to disperse meds with abuse potential since everyones making a big stink about purdue/pfizer manufacturing addicts

I have felt this way for over a year now. I had xanax and would smoke a ton of weed to get a similar feeling, but it was never the same as nodding off on oxy.

Is there a drug feel discord

It's a slippery slope till your seriously considering sucking dick for drug money

>Perfectshrooms
>Empire

Looking it up on Google, nothing for me rn

Attached: 899089_logo.png (300x250, 3K)

How quick does benzo constipation settles in? they're really making my life easier but i'm afraid of the cost

As if someone would let a disgusting tranny near their cock. I'd do it already for drugs now though. I just don't have those kinds of social contacts.
I just want to feel good again FUCK

Attached: __aa_12_girls_frontline_drawn_by_ihobus__bc2ceaf80f9de03b764c6b97878165f0.jpg (1463x1239, 580K)

Why are there so many druggie tranners. Snort HRT

No one WANTS to be a tranny user. We just gave into our overwhelming desire, knowing we're unlikely to ever pass as a real girl.
Time to snort addy

In your experience do the entities of psychedelic landscapes have a gender? When I am tripping on mushrooms the consciousness I meet is clearly a man sometimes and a woman other times. Salvia is sometimes described as Lady Salvia and mescaline as The Grandfather Mescalito by the shamans dealing with them.

Attached: 52661cbbdd2211104565777dffef4004.jpg (564x564, 32K)

Poor tranny user. Discord is the only drug you need

In my own, no. All I have is the shadow realm, with shadow people. And it's always me

-boring personal rant-
I've been trying to research to see why I only go there, and why it's so peaceful. I feel I should be worried. (Will I go there when I die, am I one with the shadow people, why did I relate before drugs Etc etc)

What drug are you talking about?

better of getting an adhd/add diagnosis and getting vyvanse.

How bad is pcp? I kind of want to try it, but I dont know what to really expect.

Going to try to extract some dmt soon. Any tips for better chances of a good trip?

Just do Ketamine. PCP is like the unfun parts of Ketamin with the unfun parts of nightshades.

Robopills + weed (few times)
Meth (only done once)
And acid (only done once)

mfers doesnt even know dnm
dark.fail

When smoking Changa with Mao-inhibitor, does it make sense to redose?

Dont kleeborp this

Attached: 682D99B6-0031-4F77-BDF8-99E27BDCE059.png (698x698, 248K)

Is meth really that bad?

Good changa has a MAOI inhibitor in it anyway.
Also, not really.

has anyone tried ordering 1p-lsd online? what are the risks to doing it, i live in america btw.

how do mushrooms exactly feel? never got the chance to buy them in my country and I'm pretty afraid of doing it on the dn

>what are the risks doing it
Getting ripped off, primarily.

Honestly, just get whatever passes for LSD on DNMs.

None of the ones that are by themselves. I have experienced a man and a woman distinctively, but they were next to each other and "spoke" as one being.

What country?
Originally speaking.

no i meant the risks of ordering it. can i get arrested for it?