Incels and anti-Semitism

Why is being an incel correlated to being an anti-Semite? Is it because incels blame Jews as a coping mechanism?

Attached: 1568131443549.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/enumerating_jews_steve_saile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are among the biggest blamers of incels for wrongs of the world so it's natural to turn the hatred back on them.

takimag.com/article/enumerating_jews_steve_saile

MOMMY GIB ME MILKIES NOOOOWWWWW!

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY GIMME MILKIES MOMMY I WANT THE FUCKING MILKIES YOU BITCH GIVE ME THE FUCKING MILKIES!

it's not just incels, even the lefty sjw types are waking up to the Jewish problem. a world wide awakening is what's going on.
nice try trying to pin it on incels OP
faggot

Jews worked hard to overcome the devastation of the holocaust. This is proof that hard work pays off. Hard work triggers incels, so they have to deny the holocaust and hate jews. It's simple.

well youre assuming we are incels. I popped cherries when I was a teen, and twenty years later ive been with the same girl for 13 years. we are both fat and happy, retired, and we just fuck all day and make art.

youre assuming every person on here is a white, sexually frustrated incel, which is bigoted, and it's projection. people who cannot compete in the sexual marketplace descend into the lower order of rejects to attempt to get better leverage. men who cant get laid will simply turn gay and fuck other men that cant get laid. the others go trans.

these people have identity crises because they arent' included in the faction of white sexually active people. that's what LGQTBwtfbbq really is, the faction of rejected people lashing out. they are the incels and femcels.

once a man has enough sex he quickly realizes that all women are the same, skinny or fat, blonde or brunette, they are all the same behaviorally and intellectually, they only pretend to be individuals, that's why 86% of all retail and commercial purchases in the United States are made by women, then they complain about capitalism. It's a grand pretension where they ruin everything then play pretend. once a man knows this, he no longer values women or their sex, and he begins practicing statecraft. you need freedom of speech and freedom of association in order to ensure our votes have equal value. why? our votes only have equal value when he have access to equal information, which is why your Right To Know is the foundation of democracy. this has been tried before, however a nation is corrupted with large institutions that stop people from having any control over their nation.

These institutions were other countries at first, and we went to war with them. later they were political factions, and we went to war with them. protecting humanist philosophy and the nations built on it requires weapons, which is where we get into constitutional law.

in conclusion, right wing males come from having so much sex that these men literally get over it, grow up, and begin contributing to civilisation using the rights ordained by humanist philosophy.

That's where right wing males come from, they come from the disillusionment that sexual success brings. therefore by technicality and by category right wing males can never be incels, because their sexual success is what causes the shift into humanist philosophy and the need to protect it with de factory authority (applied violence).

the problem with building society and civilization is that someone always tries to stop you, there is always an assembly, a faction, an institution, another country. When you look into what these institutions are, who is leading them, where they come from, and why they believe that humans shouldn't have rights, the final answer is that these institutions are jewish.

The jews are taught by themselves that all people who are not jewish are not human. only the jews are human, only the jews have human souls, the rest of the organisms are mere animals put here by god to be slaves to the jews. that's why they destroy everything, they are the real racist bigots.

your failure to do your own research is astounding.

Incels are mostly straight bro.

Mother milk, ever so scrumptious
Your milk, please be expeditious
Nutrition of mother's mammaries
From no breasts other then these
bestow it on me this moment
Now You bovine of indolent
Til then, I'll yell to the heavens
Rampage and cause great destructions
Til my stomach is satisfied
I shall never close my eyes

we both can agree that if you are gay or trans you are an incel, otherwise your behavior would be functional. that's how we diagnose mental health problems, not with chemical testing of the brain but with behavioral testing.

Thes organisms would not survive without the world that gun owning straight people built for them, they are akin to dodo birds. besides, now that we know there is no "gay gene" by technicality being gay is a choice, a choice made by straight men.

in conclusion what you said only reinforces my position, so thank you.

moving on, when men practice statecraft and they know that institutions will rise up to fight them they will build a state where they are obligated to uphold each other's rights, which is where consitutional law starts. these rights are the law, they are not up for debate, and they are a responsibility. for example your right to free speech is my burden to bear, if I were to ban you from the website, put duct tape over your mouth, or somehow censure you then i've abrogated my responsibilities to eternal and supreme constitutional law, a de facto war crime.

This time around, in current year, the institutions have morphed into private companies. regardless, if you perform due diligence on any of these institutions you will unmask the identities of the board members. after all, they are proud to be the president of such a big company, they put their information right out there. Every time you research these individuals, you discover that they are all well known and well respected members of their local jewish synagogue.

When lefties complain about the military industrial complex, their behavior betrays the fact that these military companies are ran by the same jews that run pro LGQTB companies. the same 130~ jews control every company on earth; the Bilderbeg group.

so you can't be enlightened and build an enlightened civilisation with humanist values if all the jews in the world think youre an animal.

>by technicality and by category right wing males can never be incels

So, let's say a well-known incel declares he is right wing leaning. That can only mean he is lying because being those two things at the same time is physically impossible, right?

Why do women keep photoshopping their eyes to be fuckhuge

Jews cut my foreskin. And I'm an incel. not blaming Jews or coping. I'm anti-semitic for legitamite reasons.

Many incels blame the world for their flaws and many of the alt-right do the same so it isn't rocket science there would be a intersect

Jews are genetically terrible. They are so inbred gat hey will degrade the quality of he gene pool.

the better question is;
why do jewesses be tryin to steal my Aryan seed?

Attached: 1480709010782.jpg (1080x648, 63K)

Jews are unbelievably inbred. Thanks to jewry being matrilineal, they can diversify gene pool faster. Clearly they do not want their children to have tay sachs

but they usually have big titties

Attached: 1526996757883.jpg (640x684, 35K)

Those titties usually develop cancer

But I can titty fuck them in the mean time

Attached: 1539545183195.png (255x244, 31K)

Well, you are actually willing to touch Jewesses. I, however am not.

she is like this
she lives in my city, have seen her irl

Instagram: shiftymine
facebook: sofia delle cave
for who is interested
She is not a jew lmao
She lives in Rome but come from Bergamo,IT

>She is not a jew lmao
oh u sweet zommie pastanegro summer child : (

Attached: file.png (831x598, 88K)

I would say that the association is a byproduct of the way that large participatory websites are moderated and administered.

The major platforms made a concerted effort to drive out anti-Semites. They also made a concerted effort to drive out incels.

That led incels and anti-Semites to flee to the diminishing number of platforms where speech is free. Just having all those people in one big pool makes it seem like they go together even when they don't. In addition, driving those groups to marginalized sites exposes them to each other *and* gives them the shared experience of being marginalized, which leads some members to drift back and forth between the two groups.

One day the establishment is going to wake up and be surprised by the monster they've created by driving every group they don't like into the same corner.

God I want to spit in her mouth and then lick her tongue and make her suck on my tongue

I've noticed that right wingers tend to like Israel and hate american jews, while left wingers like american jews but hate Israel.

It's actually because both incels and anti-semites tend to not adhere to social norms.

If I was gay I would get hot boipussy all fucking day because I'm in shape and have a huge dick and my unattractive features can be overlooked.

It is because in English speaking communities incel is heavily based in USA. USA took in too many nazis and now their kids are brainwashed and they spend all their days complaining about kikes and niggers for their problems meanwhile brit great fathers gather money to their pockets. Some of them being Jewish some even arabs. All is at the expense of average Murican nazi.