Is 19 too young now ?

is 19 too young now ?
>talk to femanon on discord
>it's pretty good, it's really just asking questions about each other
>she asks for my age, 19
>get ignored, get removed
I know she wasn't younger than me, but is she that old? how old is the average femanon?

Attached: 1567560142866.jpg (544x543, 33K)

>how old is the average femanon?
They are quite evenly distributed through the ages, falling off at older ages. I have been on Jow Forums for 11 years and met femanons from 12 to mid 40s. Most are 15-22 and most girls like guys who are at least two years older.

>is 19 too young now ?
Yes, girls all want older guys. But personally since I don't have much of an interest in dating anyway I refuse to date a girl younger than me because it pisses people off.

out of my years on this board, I've only met 16-20 year olds, females. never someone older, unless they just never told me their age.

I got ghosted by a guy for being 19 too, but he was like 28. I just wanted to be friends though I still don't see the harm.

>not realizing that most women lie about their age, especially when they're underage
>not realizing that most girls your age are absolutely insufferable and have absolute trash tier taste in everything
nah, he dodged a bullet desu

>d*scord
kys, nigger

:(
don't be mean fren.
orgen

a) he probably wasn't looking for a friend
b) even if he was, a 28 year old man talking to a teenager is creepy as fuck

>they think they are getting ghosted for being too young after revealing their age
uhh guys, ive got some news for you

What's your news user? Because I can't intuit whatever incel meme you're trying to reference.

this
tell me fren, I don't understand.

the younger men are the less mature they appear

you were too old you doof's, where do you think you are? If you were too young they would simply tell you since youre both adults and an older person would be mature about it.

>where do you think you are
Well I've never gone out of my way to talk to someone from Jow Forums. My experience was years before discord even existed so your theory kinda sucks.

I'm not op, but I've had women explicitly tell me I was too young for them and u don't believe for a second there are more than like 2 female pedophiles on this board hunting for underage users to prey on.

in my case, I can see it. omg pedophile femanons on this board.

Where were these female pedophiles when I was 14 and browsing here? I demand compensation.

>My experience was years before discord even existed so your theory kinda sucks.
ahh wasnt aware that pedophiles wernt in internet chat rooms before discord. glad to know.

i dont know which one you are but since you said you didnt use discord im assuming you were a 19yo girl talking to a 28yo male. if that guy ended after you said you were 19, then theres a 100% chance he is looking for someone younger to talk to

same here, bro. I was like 4teen when I started browsing. I wasted all these years just so an older femanon would ghost me at 19.

Are you good looking user? I am assuming it was less to do with age and more to do with the way you look...

Late twenties fembot here. I am only attracted to guys aged 16-21. Luckily its legal in my country but its very hard to meet them, especially since I already graduated from uni.

You're right just the way that you said ''where do you think you are'' made it seem like Jow Forums was a pedophile collective. I only brought up discord because of opee.

I guess the pedo thing makes sense, but he was nice and also recently divorced. I was being nice and genuinely didn't want him to feel alone. Pedo or not I ultimately had the control there. I think it was just depression or something like that.

be my mummy gf im 20

>they think there isnt as many female pedo's as there is male
>they think they were talking to women anyways
>they think because they were not being contacted by pedo's when they were kids that it certainly didnt happen when they were older by mistake
i always come here to laugh at you guys, but ive never realized how dense people here are. take it from an adult who's been online more years than youve been alive, other adults my age do not "ghost" people because they are too young. they will ghost someone to avoid telling them they are too old though.

nah, at least in pictures I'm not ugly.
but maybe I just think I'm somewhat attractive

>there are as many female pedo's as there are male
You're genuinely retarded.

too young to be a beta provider yes

>talk to femanon on discord
that was probably me larping. think i remember you lmao

I like younger men user. I will talk to you and I am xx.

but even if I was older, I still wouldn't provide.

do 19 year olds scare you, fem(male)user? are you larping as a pedophile?

I know you're a guy, but I'd still add you because I like attention.

thats not the point. 19 yrs old = no way that youre gonna be providin

(((fembots))) only want paypigs and somebody that young is unlikely to provide.

It's a horrible age, you're getting too old for most teenagers and you're still too much of a kid for twenty-somethings.

19 is the generic meme answer for underagefags who LARP as adults.

I beg you not to take "femanons" on discord seriously. Remember that if you're a woman and you're on r9k you have some SERIOUS issues

I am not a guy. Do you have discord?

>I am not a guy.
Well now you're a liar too.

this.
it's okay if you're a guy, fren, I will still add you.