-it makes you think, doesn't it

-it makes you think, doesn't it.

Attached: 1568043940717.jpg (960x700, 76K)

It really makes me contemplate

Attached: 1556293465512.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

fuck me mang

Attached: Untitled99.png (960x700, 248K)

>have a car
Americlap spotted.

you're doing it wrong R9k fag. once you attain all those things, you try for the next tier of women

stop rewarding women for just existing

But the left is "just be a man".

And the right is "just be a non-obese womanchild".

I checked off the ones that apply to my fiance. Not only were they not all necessary, but some of these things were red flags for me. I hate the fact he's had previous relationships. Furthermore, he has more stringent requirements than "don't be a landwhale" since he ended all his previous relationships on non-physical grounds.

I think you guys are just defeatist assholes.

Attached: 064C0522-DB8C-4A01-A0D5-D298F16AF514.jpg (613x627, 125K)

>checked off a trait like height
>don't be defeatist assholes
Do you know about cognitive dissonance

>stop rewarding women for just existing
it society that does that, The gov will support womens life choices

Girls, if you don't want to end up with a loser:

- Don't be a landwhale
- Have a good body (mostly a flat tummy, bubble butt, and perky boobs)
- Have good skin
- Have straight, white teeth
- Have nice hair
- Dress well, fashionable and feminine
- Know enough about men's hobbies (cars, football) to be able to hold a conversation about them
- Get a job (no one wants a leech)
- Get an education (no one wants an ignorant girl who won't impress anyone)

- Be willing to tolerate being hit on by a million creeps before one halfway decent guy shows up and asks you your name and if you'd like to dance.

No. It really doesn't. Bitter virgins posting from their mom's basement have no clue about what the world outside is like.

Fixed that there image on your behalf

Attached: 20190910_151333.jpg (719x539, 92K)

>have a car and drive it
What does this even mean? I have a car but never drive it because I live in one of the largest cities in the United States. The only time I use it is to get groceries when it's either too hot or too cold to feasibly carry everything back. I fail to see how this should even be a qualifier. How is it possible to be this materialistic?

>"just be a non-obese womanchild".

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Landwhales can be really cute, man.

Attached: 0e95f60d195a925bf01973218ba2ac74.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

I crossed out the ones that don't apply to me.
As you see, I'm nowhere near what OP's image expects of me, but I do OK for myself.

I'm sure some of you would look at me and see a 6'2.5" triathlete with two bachelors degrees and a masters degree who runs his own consulting firm.

But I'm also a painfully shy dork who dreams of finding a girl who loves D&D, 40k, and campy 60s sci-fi books as much as I do.
Asking out a girl is so difficult for me I've actually passed out from the stress.

Attached: 1568134161246.jpg (614x648, 100K)

Would you post an example of one, then?

>nobody likes a neet unless you sell drugs
>optional
>you should be jn shape regardless of wether you want a girlfriend or lover
>optional
>depends on the female
>just lie
>just lie
>you should not be a fat ass if you can be not that
>hide power level
>unless you can lt avoid it,wash your damn face
>women like providers get over it
>you should have one wether you want girlfriend or lover
>optional depending on city
>depends on city
>optional
>optional
>optional
>if you want her you'll make time for her and let her know you like her

when i got my gf i didnt have any of those except the easiest ones (height, age, no disability) lmao. must be hard for westerncucks, but you brought it on yourselves

That is so cringe, what are you 10 12 14?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Men have God complexes, this system benefits the top 1% of men and harms 100% women and 99% of men

I've dated guys my height and shorter. My boyfriend's 5'10. Totally average height in my country. And it's barely taller than me at 5'8.

Again, you're a defeatist.

>How is it possible to be this materialistic?
Oh settle down. I checked it off because it applies to him. When we started dating, he didn't own a car. I don't care about cars that much although as an epileptic it's nice to have a boyfriend who can help with roadtrips or camping.

But hey, why bother to ask me to explain if the car was a factor or not in why we started dating. Just autistically spaz out. I'm sure that never backfires for you IRL.

The irony for me is I would prefer a landwhale

Attached: gloom.png (500x408, 458K)

>I checked off the ones that apply to my fiance. Not only were they not all necessary, but some of these things were red flags for me. I hate the fact he's had previous relationships. Furthermore, he has more stringent requirements than "don't be a landwhale" since he ended all his previous relationships on non-physical grounds.

You're reading the graphic incorrectly.

It doesn't say that "not being a landwhale" will get you every last guy, or any particular guy. It says that it will get you a life partner.

And it will. "Not being a landwhale" is not only sufficient to get *a* guy, it will set up a competition where a very large number of men will compete for your attention. It's completely sufficient all on its own to attract a wide range of men who will be your looksmatch (to the extent that's a thing) and who will be your social, economic, and educational equal or superior.

single moms never live as well as a guy who's got his shit together and making money.

The parts of the graphic referring to possessions or economic achievement don't apply to europoors. Obviously you have to discount the list down to whatever level of poverty currently afflicts your nation.

So what, fags? If you're not willing to compete, you don't deserve quality women. Women are lauded for their looks and the fact that they have a vagina. Men are held to a higher standard. Society 101.

I think you're unintentionally proving how correct this meme is.
Have fun playing life on EZ automatic mode.

>t. materialistic whore masquerading as someone that pretends not to care
Yeah, I don't know what I expected.

Not women's fault your standards are so low