Be me

>be me
>femanon
>a guy I've been close friends with for years invites me to his apartment
>tells me he's in love with me
>I'm flattered but turn him down because I don't like him romantically
>he says it's okay and we spend a few awkward hours together watching anime and playing vidya
>I leave
>come back a few minutes later because I forgot my phone, tfw ditz
>Before I can step inside, something catches my ears
>the sound of him sobbing

I think that this might be hurt me worse than it hurts him. Femanons, has turning someone down ever broke your heart as well?

Attached: Ayano sad.jpg (630x720, 52K)

bretty good bait but you'll have to try harder to fool me

>This is a fishing pole. (S)He just threw it into the water.

Yeah.
I remember this. It was last year of my middle school. There was guy from my class and he approached me after graduation ceremony. He just walked to me there was nobody in sight. Then he'd tell me that he loved me and wished that I could be his gf.
At time I was already seeing someone else. So I told him this. He just ran off sobbing. It was so bad memory that I erased it from my memory for some time.
Well if it helps him that guy I dated at time was a cunt and he would've been better.

>be me
>femanon
>tfw ditz

Attached: 9cb7b0d704bb77133edd1ea3adeaee1fd14ca0b0aa8bbc78fbc6d89b6fe328de.jpg (345x337, 70K)

please stop posting ayano, she is too pure for this cancerous website

>Being so self absorbed that you think you suffer more than someone you rejected because you heard them cry
Impressive

Attached: 1517577466777.jpg (350x1974, 695K)

This. Why the fuck do women always make it about themselves?
>turn down guy I have known for a long time
>go back to his apartment for (insert reason)
>hear him fucking CRYING over what I just did
>"but how does this affect me *sob sob*"
Vapid whores. You didn't feel anything when you turned him down. But hearing him cry makes your fee fees hurt? Either you are sub 80 IQ, because you assumed he wasn't hurt, or you're just a fucking cunt.

[/spoiler]I was having such a nice evening, now I'm just angry again.[/spoiler]

So op is obviously bait but I have heard girls irl say this shit and it gets me so pissed. I honestly have more respect for the stacies who get a kick out of rejecting men because at least they're honest.

>tfw ditz

tee he im so ditzy teehee :3 :3:3 im such a kawaii anime girl im smol :3:3

>some fat tranny faggot has the power to make you niggas seethe and boil with rage with just his words
I get it. Shit like this definitely happens in real life, but the fact that you'd still let shit like this piss you off on here is beyond me.

Attached: EAmiYnlU8AcD27v.jpg (506x750, 62K)

>asking a girl out one time
>she says she's already seeing someone
>tell her ok no worries but lets not hang out if shes already dating
>she's sorry about it
I wish more people were nicer about rejection desu, makes it easier to cope

user the times have changed, just because user feels bad doesn't mean shit, you gotta try harder when you post or you're going to get attacked by grizzly bears understand I saw this coming and I'm not happy, he cried out of weakness and will never understand manhood

Attached: 7967FFEF-4AA1-49B9-A700-3CEB67253B09.jpg (400x400, 19K)

hurting someone you appreciate hurts you as well lmao
how would you know anyway
its not like you interact with real people |:

Nah never had a femanon come onto me

Hope u feel bad tho

Why do you want OP to feel bad?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Why would I put effort into a post?

Because she will most likely reject me irl in the future statistically
T. Virgin incel

Attached: file_0.png (1128x858, 198K)

femsects need to get exterminated

Are you fucking retarded or is this bait?.!.?

origiaol

wow this is such a sad story and I feel so bad for you. Do you want to come over and hang out? Maybe I could do something for you to cheer you up

She's an attention whoring cunt on an anonymous imageboard. Boohoo I rejected another one, it feels so bad to be wanted! I'd rather be alone!

That reminds me of one girl I knew
>Be me
>Friends with girl for a few years, 3 year at this point
>Always had a crush on her
>Finally decide to confess
>She rejects me softly, acts like it never happened
>Keeps asking to hangout and stuff
>Too crushed to be around her but oblige sometimes
>Mentions she's started seeing a guy we both know, makes small talk about it
>Have to listen to this stuff
>Gradually start speaking to her less and less, often reject invitations to hang out
>She still tries, asks if I'm okay etc
And that's where I'm at. I'll probably just delete her contact stuff and pretend none of it ever happened. I don't think I've ever felt more depressed.

>another one
She never said she's rejected anyone else before.

How pretty is she? How big are her boobs?

The point is OP found a way to victimize herself, so she doesn't have to feel as bad for her friend
It's really not good to trust anybody. It sucks that society sells the idea to men that women are caring and kind GENERALLY.
Though, I suppose that social perception is coming undone nowadays. Oh well. It's not like society will ever be anything to be proud of anyway

She's fairly attractive. I don't know average size? They don't really stand out but they're not tiny.

>I don't think I've ever felt more depressed.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Even if it takes years, eventually you'll be over her.
If you saw her everyday it would be like slowly having all your blood drawn out with a hundred needles, over the course of years
I have a terrible crush on my coworker, and we have fun talking but, I always feel bad when I remember that she doesn't really care about me. So I've stopped interacting with her as much.
She says my name in a silly way to get my attention sometimes and I just go "wassup tho" and dont look at her and keep doing whatever I'm doing.
She still kinda baits me into interacting, like when she said "you check this out" and showed me a cute animal on her phone

I'm sorry to hear that, user. How long ago was it that you confessed to her?

You're a retard. You have to make it perfectly clear that if there's any possibility of remaining friends you don't want to hear about her love life in absolutely any way. Women are retarded, they don't understand this shit unless you tell them

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Just feels like shit being around her and knowing I care and feel way more strongly about her than she does about me. That for whatever reason I'm not good enough.
Maybe 4 or 5 weeks ago.
That was just the worst part of it though. I'm not sure I even want to remain friends at this point despite the fact I enjoy her company.

>about her than she does about me. That for whatever reason I'm not good enough
There have been tines my coworker has done things with her eyes and body language that make me know I could have had her if my life had been a little different

why are you even hanging around her? She's not interested and on top of that, she's throwing the fact that she's getting dick from another dude in your face. Cut her off and be done with it.

Like what user? You might still be able to change. Who knows.
Because I used to enjoy her company a lot.
>she's throwing the fact that she's getting dick from another dude in your face
It wasn't like that. We were talking about one of our friends seeing a new girl and while on the topic she asked if I was seeing anyone either. I said no and asked her in turn and she shyly admitted she had been, like she was embarrassed to say it to me.

if you enjoy her company then stop being a faggot. why can't you just be friends. i hate when guys do this shit.

Wow she sounds like a decent human being. Any time a guy decides he doesn't want to stick around after being denied by a girl, she usually chimps out about how you only want to date her....like no shit. It's the reason I asked you out. If I wanted to be your friend I wouldn't have asked you out. Then they act as if after they reject us we're supposed to be okay with sitting around as a doormat emotional sponge for when their boyfriend fucks up or does some stupid shit. You're not ENTITLED to date me, just like I'm not ENTITLED to be your friend.

Because the people often don't realize the shit they are doing is a pain emotionally. And while your friend is having a great time, you yourself might be stuck having a shit time. Its like a carrot continuously dangling in front of your face. I've been on the receiving end and eventually, she fucked off and turned to be a complete bitch anyway. Its a shitty risk. It wouldn't be so bad if it was offset by having a relationship with someone else, but lets be real, that's much harder for guys than it is for chicks.

I did enjoy her company a lot, past tense. Now it's just hurt feelings and unanswered questions.
>i hate when guys do this shit.
Do what? Look out for ourselves? She doesn't have to date me, fair enough, but why do I have to stick around afterwards? She's speaking to a new guy anyway, she can enjoy his company instead.

>I think that this might be hurt me worse than it hurts him
i hate women so much

just delete and block her, youre already dangerously close to cuck territory, you are listening to her talking about her bull for god sake

Like I said she didn't really bring up the topic of the guy she's seeing. But I'll probably cut her off anyway. It might be for the best.

>be me
>know a girl for years,since we were children
>been in the same class as her at school,also been benchmates
>go to highschool,another class of people replace the old ones
>she goes to the same highschool as me
>been pretty obvious about my feelings but she never reciprocated
>we take the same bus usually
>one day decide to stay next to her and talk with her
>ask her if shes seeing someone
>she sais yes
>"oh,ok..."
>literally never talk to her again after that
>she ends up becoming a whore
She is a dumb girl,but fuck if she isnt pretty
Still hurt me when she said she was taken

Yeah just from that quote alone I'm suspicious OP is even a female.