Suicide prevention thread

*bangs mic*

ATTENTION ARE NINE KAY:

DON'T SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 9f43ad70b4853d98a935ff9bd80668fe19150b382252fe855d09342b00db4dac.png (219x236, 38K)

i do what i want

you cant tell me what to do

Attached: 38AF9890-17CB-4D95-AAF2-23CCAD07B3F5.jpg (512x512, 34K)

just try and stop me Jow Forums girl!

FUCK YOU TRANNY; YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Attached: 1494844346955.jpg (320x265, 24K)

Ah man this isn't going too well

Attached: 1565336951739.jpg (184x184, 14K)

We actually need a /suicide/ general since infinitys board isn't available anymore.
To help people find a method and encourage each other. We all now we're never gonna make it and our life sucks so why not speed up the process with the help of each other?

I'll commit haram in the name of Allah and kill infidel roasties

Attached: 1567926317725.jpg (1080x1920, 968K)

The USAF base I'm at has a fucking resilience walk on Friday for suicide awareness. It's not gonna do a n y t h I n g. I'm irritated.

Attached: life.png (770x748, 33K)

I tried and failed, not sure what I want to do now. Time keeps passing by too fast

I don't know where else to post this, but I used to browse a "pro-choice" suicide forum and I befriended a user there, with whom I would talk quite a lot about all kinds of stuff, from depression, to love, to hobbies, to all kinds of other stuff. She was a super sweet person and I think we cared about each other quite a bit, at least I hope that she wasn't fucking with me or something. Eventually though I decided to leave the forum behind and we didn't really talk for a fairly long time.

As of today, I'm pretty sure she actually went through with it, at least that seems to be what users back there think. I can't reach her anywhere. Man, this is so fucked, I should've seen it coming, I don't know why this surprises me so much...

>Jow Forums girl
damn

Attached: 4058902759802.png (300x200, 26K)

Worry not, i won't.

Attached: 1563413283453.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Are u the one that made a similar post on ss?

Not sure which one you mean, sorry. I've left the forum months ago though. I just sometimes read the user discussion thread

I do what I fucking want to do. If I want to kill myself I'll do it

why is suicide so expensive and time consuming process ? first I need to get shredded so people dont think I was a lazy cunt when they scrape me off the road. then I need to get either a top of the line literbike or a car with a minimum of 400hp so people know I wasnt just a bad driver but actually just went way too fast on purpose. Ontop of that I need to have friends so people dont think I was a lonely cunt and even get a gf so people know I am not an incel. To pay for all this I need to have success in my job and work my ass off.

Currently still lacking the gf and expensive car but getting close. Wish me luck brehs.

Attached: 1566561676268.jpg (727x768, 62K)

I dunno if i should mention the full name due to the nature of the thread. But since u dont recognise it ill assume it wasn't you. But the guy i saw on that forum made a quite heartfelt post about someone he met that wouldn't respond, guess she died.

Nah, that wasn't me then. I won't say of course who I'm thinking off, but I didn't make a post about her.

I'll never understand people that are against suicide. You guys are actively increasing the amount of suffering in the world.

Attached: 1526699625752.png (1500x1041, 1.09M)

Is this anime actually good? the animation looks nice af, never known any1 thats watched it?

Suicide also creates suffering for people who knew you and the people who have to clean up after you, worst case scenario you might cause someone to develop PTSD after stumbling upon your body.

Is that suffering equal to the suffering of someone who suffers so much they kill themselves? And by what right do we designate the suicidal to be hostages of suffering, saying they just live solely because others will suffer if they don't, personally that just makes me want to kill myself more.

>Is that suffering equal to the suffering of someone who suffers so much they kill themselves?
I don't know, my point is suicide doesn't end the suffering.

This.
People will say i didn't even try.