Is hypergamy sustainable in the long run? When the top 10% of guys get 90% of the girls (made easier with dating apps)...

Is hypergamy sustainable in the long run? When the top 10% of guys get 90% of the girls (made easier with dating apps), what's the rest of the guys suppose to do? Just watch and die out?

Attached: 1567759985808.jpg (632x632, 37K)

yes
yes
have you heard about video juegos?

Yes. This is natural selection at its finest.

I REFUSE TO LET MY GENES DIE

Attached: f9db3f6a0aa1d3a8010533bf3b92eadf.png (1080x720, 530K)

no, its not sustainable. you can't have a stable society where things like that happen, once there are enough guys losing the game they will get sick of it and start causing problems. we are just at the beginning stages of it because we recognize the problem.

Go outside faggot. None of what you guys are professing here is happening. You're living in a fucked up fantasy and it seems as though you're willing a self-fulfilling prophecy.

my genes arent important.

its only natural selection if the 90% is too dumb to rise up and they keep sustaining the system for the chads and roasties

>Is hypergamy sustainable in the long run?
Nope; when 10% of the men own harems of 90% of the females, you end up with ultraviolent, shitskin barbarian societies. Anti-hypergamous monogamy is one of the components that made the west great.

you're a roastie or a chad trying to deny the reality of the situation. if you are neither of those, you are delusional.

>be me
>5'9" balding manlet
>get approached by women any time i go out
>they give me their number
>inb4 chad reeeeeee
I'm shitskin and my life is objectively nightmare mode compared to yours. You're a fucking underage faggot that has no bearing on what occurs outside of your domicile. Leave your fucking house, learn some social skills, and talk to people. Women are refusing to be with men like yourself because you objectively have nothing to offer. Like, the bare minimum is learning how to operate in a world that is contingent on social interactions. git gud or stop crying.

even chads dont get approached all the time they go out so obviously you're chatting shit

>gets approached by women
>cries about being a shitskin and his life is nightmare mode
lmao you can't have it both ways. if you're getting approached by women, you are attractive. you're denying the reality because you are benefiting. women are refusing to be with men like me because we aren't good looking.
it's funny watching you dance around this issue. how can you say you're ugly if you get approached by women? how dumb are you?

he's obviously completely full of shit, but it's fun arguing with idiots like this who try and setup some ridiculous scenario where an "ugly balding manlet shitskin" is getting approached by women. pure fucking delusion.

Yes.

Here is the mega blackpill:
Your society wouldn't function without it. Chad genes are GOOD. Every culture thrives when strong capable children are born. It is only after the boomers boomed in a bunch of boomer pussies did the genes dilute themselves. Before then, mostly powerfull and capable men could afford marriage. Ugly dna scrubs did menial pesant work while the chads ran shit. This is how it's been for centuries.

Case in pic. Does it look like the Greeks idolized nerdy beta faggots? No, they idolized strong athletic near godlike men. The incels of the time died in silence. As they should, they are genetic dead ends.

Attached: 26F3671900000578-0-image-m-49_1427245650225.jpg (306x521, 23K)

>dude it never happens!!!
cope harder faggots. go outside.

Attached: 5B30F681-3631-4F6E-99AA-7D651935D9E8.jpg (1125x1034, 231K)

The bottom 80% of males used to get wiped out in wars, it's normal. But now we beta men committed suicide by inventing the internet and smartphones.

>im so ugly but all these women keep approaching me!!!!!

how many times are you going to play this game? do you think people don't recognize you? youve been doing this for months now

so fake and gay I feel you sucking my dick from my basement, retard

>balding
>shitskin
>manlet
mental gymnastics. how is this suddenly attractive?
you got me. go outside.

>mental gymnastics. how is this suddenly attractive?
...what? you are the one claiming you are these things, yet women are...approaching you. women don't approach ugly men. so you're not ugly. so shut the fuck up and go post more text conversations like you've been doing for the past 3 months

here's the thing:
asking for sympathy from roasties or chads is pointless. they dont care. in history (at least european history) most of the time betas or average people created systems on a macro scale or situations on a personal (micro) scale where they passed on their genes or even cucked chads. when you give up and expect some kind of justice from walking holes or the elites you get nothing

>The bottom 80% of males used to get wiped out in wars
this literally never happened
in fact, Chads died alot more than betas in wars historically

>...what?
You're saying I'm somehow attractive while possessing the least desirable traits shilled here incessantly. Both things cannot be true: only 20% of the men are getting sought after / laid and me, possessing all of these traits typical of 80% of the men, does too. This is a contradiction and it proves me correct. You're living in fantasy land. OP is incorrect. Go outside, faggot.
>you are the one claiming you are these things
The truth, yes.
>yet women are...approaching you
Because I'm not a colossal faggot. I don't just stand there in the corner looking at the wall. I actually engage with people because I don't have the social skills of a kick ball.
>women don't approach ugly men.
How do you know? You literally wouldn't know this since you DO NOT GO OUTSIDE and interact with anyone.
>so shut the fuck up and go post more text conversations like you've been doing for the past 3 months
You're confusing me with someone else; I know who you're talking about though. Go outside.

>Is hypergamy sustainable in the long run?
Evolution cares not for the individual so yes

however if we destroy the planet the remaining chads will be in genetic competition with the most prolific rapists

I hate to break it to you guys
but the stupidest and ugliest people are breeding the most

your world view is incredibly inaccurate
the only thing you are correct about is that YOU won't get to reproduce.

>blablablu GO OUTSIDE BEE URSELF
Big yikes.

Attached: 1555610454818.png (667x606, 318K)

this is true to an extent, if you live in a poor community or some minority ghetto you get to reproduce, probably more than rich chads ironically. its exactly the robot types (middle class losers) who dont get sex and wives

>You're saying I'm somehow attractive while possessing the least desirable traits shilled here incessantly. Both things cannot be true
who gives a shit what this board says? if you are getting approached by women, you aren't ugly. that's all there is to it. i don't know what the hell you are trying to argue, you sound like a very dumb person.

>You're confusing me with someone else; I know who you're talking about though. Go outside.
nice try, but no, youve been doing this for quite a while and i recognize you lol

Lol fucking based as fuck post.

>Because I'm not a colossal faggot. I don't just stand there in the corner looking at the wall. I actually engage with people because I don't have the social skills of a kick ball.

what does any of this have to do with women approaching you? are you trying to change your story and say that you're the one engaging them first?
you're all over the place

>he refuses to perform the most basic task possible
I didn't expect much. Go outside.
>who gives a shit what this board says?
Contradiction. Again. If you believed this, why do you give a shit about hypergamy at all? Go outside.
>if you are getting approached by women, you aren't ugly.
No, faggot. I'm fun. There's a difference. You don't need to look like Chris Hemsworth to attract women. Go outside.
>that's all there is to it. i don't know what the hell you are trying to argue, you sound like a very dumb person.
t. faggot that refuses to take the most basic, essential, advice to observe that his perception of the world is off
>nice try, but no, youve been doing this for quite a while and i recognize you lol
Incorrect. Go outside.
>what does any of this have to do with women approaching you?
I actually have fun interacting with others before they approach me. I'm typically interacting with other people before I get approached. Go outside.
>are you trying to change your story and say that you're the one engaging them first?
t. black and white thinking autist that fails to understand social situations
Go outside.
>you're all over the place
Yep, outside. Go outside.

this is what a shit fit looks like everyone, isnt it glorious?

>he's not going outside
Go outside.

bro i just got approached but i engaged with them before i got approached because i was in a social situation
lmao holy shit

>engaging with others implies you're talking to the people across the room
lmao. Sure. Go outside.

>i looked at a girl and she looked at me and then she came over and talked to me

is that what you're saying? because that's a very low bar for engagement. that is just being good looking. do you think she read your mind and decided you have a wonderful personality or something?

No - it is entirely unsustainable if using our current society [monogamous patriarchal structure (objectively best societal structure)]

Unironically riot and rape; anyone saying otherwise is a blind useful idiot. Besides thinking it through logically, we can look to the example in europe - niggers brought in with no skills and naturally ostracised by society have no way of competing

it's willful ignorance by wahem, and insidious metaplay by globalists, to "convince" people a tribal-harem esque scenario is beneficial

Kinda, but I'm usually interacting with another group of people and maybe just glance at whomever looks at me. Nothing crazy. I couldn't pick them out of a line up based on that glance if that's the kind of gaze you are implying.

Seriously lads, just go out and adventure. Talk to old people, boomers, your peers, it doesn't matter. Observe your surroundings because none of this hypergamy garbage is happening at the scale you believe it is. It's reverse. Mainly because tons of men are willfully checking out of society. It is leaving those of us remaining as literal free real estate. Women are actually starting to approach more now than ever before. I'm almost middle aged and this shit is absolutely based. It use to be so different. We use to have to do EVERYTHING without any social media or any crutch to hide behind. Now? Just have fun and women will naturally get nosy and want to be apart of it.

You don't have to believe me. I'm not asking you to. Don't take my word for it. Just go do it yourselves.

>Don't take my word for it
yea, no one is, because we can all tell you are one hell of a retard

lower your standards. there's plenty of 3/10 and 4/10 women out there who aren't in a "chad harem"

There will be a mass spirtual awakening where a lot of men go mgtow, realize they don't need sex, and dedicate their lives to higher pursuits, while chads get stuck with baby mama drama and child support.

Because they were fucking homos. You're advocating a homosexual society destined to crumble like ancient Greece, fucking queer.

so I should lower my myself, but wahem should shoot for the moon?
I know what you're trying to say, but devaluing one continually usually leads to that one being devalued and demoralised
Unless of course, that is your aim ;^)

i just dont want a fat girl, thats pretty much it, i am not fucking a fat girl

why the fuck are you even asking this question if you've made up your mind? all you want to do is hear a bunch of people agree with you so you can feel better about not having a gf or social life.

if you unironically think that 10% of the men get 90% of the women i wonder if you've ever interacted with women, let alone one of these "chads" you have such a hateboner for

This
All you have to do is a quick search one some of the great men of our world, and you'll find that a lot of then scorned either women, hedonism, or both

>Just watch and die out?
that is what has historically happened, yes.

'9" balding manlet
>>get approached by women any time i go out
>shitskin
fake and gay

women don't "shoot for the moon", people who function in society don't look at relationships as transactional that's just how your retardation makes you see the world.

you see the irony in being made at women for supposedly only wanting to fuck chads while yourself being superficial about some shit? you assume in the world what you know of yourself buddy

how is not wanting to fuck a fat girl the same thing as only wanting to fuck guys that look like models? fuck off, fat bitch

then why should women want to fuck your fat smelly ass then? you can have it one way or another but not both faggot

Not really
The secret to the dating game is being sociable and charismatic
Women are social beings, and need an intrinsic social connection to their partner. Charisma is subjective , but being a man (your version) will attract women

>t. seething autist
I might be retarded, but I'm a retard that is actually getting approached and laid; it's a blast. Meanwhile you sit in your room and rot behind an 27" 4K monitor watching ASMR videos for human interaction. You are making this easy for retards like me. Why?
How is it that only one other person acknowledges this madness?

Attached: F4A13A18-ACC1-4DE1-A5BE-8661F66D7576.jpg (750x942, 58K)

>transactional
why are you bringing meme propaganda in?
>taking a colloquial saying literally

you specifically stated that ones standards should be lowered, whereas you dont see the ironic position of women shooting over their grade

I think incels tier guys just have to wait a while longer to have sex. Woman from 14 to about 30 are pretty much just fighting over chads, chad will have his fun but will eventually settle down and his flash harem will disperse and seek lesser men, that's when incels come in. That's why most guys complaining about being virgins are in their 20s, its not their turn to have sex yet, their would be wife needs to eat the ass of chad first before they can kiss her.

Attached: t3_75ig92.png (925x957, 485K)

>but I'm a retard that is actually getting approached and laid
i'll make believe this is true and play along. you're just good looking, you obviously have nothing else going for you, you are an idiot and i'm not seeing anything worthwhile about your personality. so yea its just your looks. you have convinced yourself its the effort you put in, haven't you?

>people who function in society don't look at relationships as transactional

>lower your standards because your looks don't isn't an equal transaction for more attractive woman

hmmm

Attached: 1448272035300.png (500x557, 44K)

>non-monogamy
the fewer partners you have, the better off you are, there is data on this
any argument other than data which counters that point is hedonistic drivel

Based user gets it. It's not rocket science, but apparently going outside for them entails that you look like some faggot on a masc4masc craigslist ad. Their version of attractive is what gay men are attracted to. They don't understand women, so they cope by projecting homoerotic ideals onto women in order to avoid leaving the comfort of their own home. It's silly.
What is a fuckboy? Anyway, nah. These kids think they need to marry the first person they date. They are lagging behind women because they lack the social faculties to realize they should be playing the field and having fun. Women don't want some autist that is obsessed with them and too in his feelings. Youth is wasted on the young.
I put in no effort. I literally just go out and enjoy myself. I think you're under the impression that socializing takes some kind of weird, soul crushing, level of intense training. It doesn't.

>sitting here waiting on this dumbshill to respond
I hope you're doing well brother

>all this antiscience dribble
truth is the more a womyn is promiscuous the more EVOLUTION benefits
You want the absolute BEST offsprings right?
then get ur wife legs up and have countless men inseminate her so only the STRONGEST genes gets passd on

Attached: D3pDqknUUAA0KbN[1].jpg (768x1024, 91K)

>I put in no effort

bro you dont have to put in effort just go out and enjoy yourself

Attached: beb23a1565f94e4d838e080decf0d850.jpg (500x667, 48K)

no because the rest of men will increasly be more aggressive and resentful. It will take a couple of generations of being raised by single mothers but eventually there will be an incel uprising.

I mean, this was genuinely hysterical my man. If you could translate this to interacting irl, you'd be comedy gold. Unfortunately for you, I think you seriously believe you need to look like pic related, which you objectively don't.

>anti science
>specifically bring up data
you're really trying aren't you

>trying to justify cuckoldry
thank you for bringing up another point for me - the more sexual partners a women has, the more semen she carries from various men
so kind or you

MY child will be of MINE and HER alone

bro you're right you totally don't need to look like that, just gotta go enjoy yourself dude

Attached: ai-people-guy2-large.jpg (450x450, 27K)

>They don't understand women, so they cope by projecting homoerotic ideals onto women in order to avoid leaving the comfort of their own home. It's silly.
I would probably say it started off as hetroerotic but you're entirely correct

the "infanticisation" done to men is the key problem imo

He's pretty can we both have a go

Based.
Scrawny manlet here.
Everyone has flaws that they can use to justify never going outside. Use your flaws as positives and jestermaxx until you have a social group and eventually a girl will fuck you

>jestermaxx
>eventually a girl will fuck you

Attached: giphy (7).gif (450x259, 1.94M)

Or do what I did, befriend a few gay normies and within 2 weeks have a steady stream of first dates

For reference I'm the sort of person who never plays DPS because I worry about demand markets

>he truly cannot see it
I just hope that one day, for your own sake, you realize that all these memes you're utilizing to cope actually have quite a bit of weight to them. You're gonna make it my dude.
Being funny, having fun, and a great personality >>>> solely being attractive. Looks get boring, especially if that's all you offer. Most women could literally fuck any attractive guy they came across, but they don't.
Get wing women too. You will literally mop the fucking floor. Gay and women friends = peak social status. Especially if they love your company.

>You're gonna make it my dude

bro i know im going to go out tonight and enjoy myself

Attached: 2gulh7.jpg (463x719, 63K)