This is what an incel and a femcel looks like in 2019

This is what an incel and a femcel looks like in 2019.

>How fucked are you?

Attached: incelfemcel.jpg (1690x858, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnSL1l3Eimo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(OP)
here fren

>femcel
Doesn't exist
>this guy
Ye, he is objectively good looking. But the thing is, the SLIGHTEST difference from the norm can already make a handsome dude drying up pussy. He is clearly always depressed and has a monotone voice, which is why he got his first gf at 30 although he is basically in the top 15%ile in terms of looks. And he is 40, which means he was probably even more handsome in his 20s and 30s.

He's sexually experienced. He has a good paying job. He owns a fucking house. He looks great compared to most robutts. And there's a motherfucking Stacy in his house that he's parading around like a trophy, rubbing her in everyone's face.

Looks like Ben Affleck if he had down syndrome

Ye, but he said in one video that he was a virgin until 30 and had sex with 2 women since then.

He is clearly good looking and smart (he has skills a brainlet doesn't have, which is why he has a house and a well paying job), but he has clearly stuff "wrong" with him, which just means he is depressed and probably introverted and women are, sadly, like little children, they want excitement and not a nice and humble dude who happens to be attractive, cause that's boring for them and dries up their vaginas.

would fuck that femcel in a heartbeat

i honestly never liked this guy. ive ALWAYS felt like he was a neurotypical normie at heart. like this guy at the core is a fraud normie. i dont care what anyone says, for me, i always trust me instincts and my guts. my guts are honestly very rarely wrong, and my guts never liked this guy

and lo and behond this guy unironically supports the idea that a female can be incel or be part of this community. i fucking TOLD YOU this faggot is a joke

georgie boy is legit tho

Id like to get up in your guts

My favorite part of these videos is the part where the chick starts talking shit about incels and how getting pump and dumped by Chad is worse than never being able to get a date in your life. And Monday doesn't even say anything, probably because he's afraid he will never get pussy again if he speaks up.

Attached: 1234.jpg (900x729, 99K)

>georgie boy
his new haircut almost makes him instant chad...i say 20 lbs and he drowning in cuntjews

this video is just 2 normies flirting for several hours in front of abnormal freaks.

>it's their kink

I was balding since middle school ...... why dost thou hate me, oh Lord?

you know, its funnier for me to pretend to be a girl in counter strike than it is in r9k. probably i should just stick with lucid, even though i like the name "lucy d" more. as funny as it is when people think im a girl, it gets kinda old

there are no women in 4chin, that's a fact, Jack. you ain't successfully larping here

You're retarded if you think hair matters. There are so many bald chads out there making girls wetter than Gliese 1214 b.

You just need to stop being an arthritic hermaphrodite and lift heavy.

Attached: 927.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>totally not an act
okay

Was expecting the comment to be full of thirsty "I'd be her bf" kinda comments. I was wrong and I'm happy about it.

We all know she wouldn't ever go for it. Plus she's an attention-whoring cunt. Ain't nobody got time for that.

shes too old, those instincts arent triggered very hard

skipping around she made fun of incels and flirted with him so hard they both come across as autistic as fuck. Meanwhile I rot.