Mini gf, or giantess gf?

Mini gf, or giantess gf?

Attached: 2ce9c2ff48bfaae97a0ad6f41d73ea20.png (873x600, 336K)

also, whatever your pick is, dom or sub?

Attached: sample-88a3a096767cbc9ad53d236ec469b7f4.jpg (1400x989, 261K)

I want to be crushed by a fembot

Giantess, you wouldn't even be able to do anything romantic with mini gf.

Though I'd be perfectly happy with a mini girl, like as a pet.

giantess what are you retarded.

>giant
>sub
The other option sounds like borderline jailbait

Why'd you want to be crushed by lowest of the ladder? You need to reach higher.

mini gf, although it wouldn't really be like dating her. i'd be abusive towards her and use her like a sex toy. probably eventually crush her

Attached: 1553992623782.jpg (1001x956, 103K)

Mini gf please, preferably dom. I'd let her fist my urethra and completely cover her in cum by rubbing her along my shaft. We'd go out and she'd sit on my shoulder.

Attached: a044f.png (848x1200, 1.24M)

My preference is giant gf, but dom-mini gf is absolutely patrician.

Giantess please. 80 feet tall should do.

Attached: 1482330259335.jpg (600x846, 62K)

Why crush her instead of keeping her forever?
Maybe you could eventually get her to love and worship you.

>Why crush her instead of keeping her forever?
because it'd be fun and the idea really turns me on
>Maybe you could eventually get her to love and worship you.
she'd be worshiping me regardless, and i would rather she be afraid of me than love me

Attached: 1552186545418.jpg (640x480, 217K)

Are you certain you'd crush her? Is there maybe another way you'd want to kill her?
What about her size, how small would you want her to be?
How would you keep her hidden from prying eyes, and how long do you think you would keep her for?

Attached: tfw.png (395x380, 156K)

>Are you certain you'd crush her? Is there maybe another way you'd want to kill her?
drowning her in cum would be fun
>What about her size, how small would you want her to be?
about an inch or so, so pretty small and fragile
>How would you keep her hidden from prying eyes, and how long do you think you would keep her for?
she would live in a shoe box or something like that, and not sure how long she'd last. if she was easily replaced she might only last a few days

Attached: 1542655360532.jpg (2480x3507, 1.08M)

What the hell can you with a mini gf? A giantess gf can at least put you between her boobs or buttcheeks

Giantess mommy domme is the only way my negro

Attached: 1562274307324.png (140x140, 45K)

>all of this shit taste
Mini gf, for sure. Is dom vs sub even a question? A normal-sized woman dominating anything is already a stretch, if she's mini it's pretty much impossible. I'd love to have a tiny woman to play with and cover with my spunk. When we're out and about, she could be cute and sit on my shoulder. Definitely the tiny gf.

Attached: 4f37996bde4819049259d7e2a0ec4d95.gif (1013x574, 342K)

JUST GIVE ME A SHORTSTACK GF AAAA

Giant all day dsfe

Mini sub. Id enjoy having her play with my balls.

Attached: 66146590_p0.png (500x500, 31K)

Mini, but only if she's stretchy enough to be fucked, otherwise giantess.

kill yourself normalfag scum hjkj

I want a 12 foot tall gf with a fluffy tail
i would cure her loneliness

Attached: maxresdefault (1) dark souls cosplay.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>only if she's stretchy enough to be fucked
You can do it once.

Attached: pdbcf4h7sd3z.jpg (700x702, 48K)

I see.
Would you want your mini gf/toy to be some random girl, or do you have a particular person in mind?

Giantess sub. Imagine having all that power under your command.

How much power/how huge?

based.
also gib fleshlight gf plz.
preferably one that lasts more than once.
kek

~10ft tall, muscular, but very beautiful. She could even be bigger. She would just pine for my validation and do whatever I told her to. For the sake of the fantasy, pretend I've got a cock like Rasputin.

Not bad, user.
I like when they can also change size and sometimes do other stuff.

Attached: 1464651820778.jpg (1200x1920, 270K)

Prissy is so qt.

doll sized bf pls

This. I want this and nothing else.

Yes.. She is 4-5 meters (10-14 feet) tall. She is pale and has a slim but soft body; Her boobs are medium and perky with light freckles dotting her chest and shoulders. Her hair goes past her shoulders in the back but is shoulder length in the front, and changes colour depending on the season; in the summer she is a brunette, in the fall she is a ginger and in the late winter her hair has turned almost white from blonde. You can see the definition of her ribcage, but not so much that you can tell individual ribs. Her hips are perfectly wide with a small waist and soft belly. Her bum is soft, perky and cushiony. Her long and soft legs lead down to her ankle length fur shoes. She wears a knee length blue and white wool dress that leaves her chest and shoulders mostly exposed and has a thin golden necklace around her neck that hangs down into her modest cleavage. She lives and sleeps in a comfy cave on a misty green mountain at nighttime, and herds sheep in the mountain valleys during the day. At night she sleeps in a pile of animal furs and wool brankets across the room from a dim fire.

You met her one day lost in the mountains and so she took you in to live with her, as long you could help provide.
You were almost a guest at first but, living in close quarters led to an intimate relationship. It started as sleeping together to share bodyheat in the cold winter, and letting you drink milk from her breasts cuddled against her when the food ran short. Eventually she fell in love with you and let you guide her life. Nothing changes in your lives other than constant nightly sex and breastfeeding. You can start to breed with her when food is plentiful and continue your new life with your giantess wife.

Pic kind of related in body shape

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-03-37-34.png (1440x2560, 1.8M)

>Would you want your mini gf/toy to be some random girl, or do you have a particular person in mind?
random girls are fine, but i know a few that'd be fun to have. one in particular i've been fantasizing about crushing for years now

Attached: 1498802221099.jpg (1240x1754, 838K)

>tfw no bf to rub with my giant hands
It's sad that I'm below 5'5