Animal rights

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet and proper supplementation. btw, animals in farms like pigs and cows are injected with b12, vitamin d, TONS of anti-bacterial injections and other vitamins and minerals. you are getting 2nd hand supplements from them

all serious Jow Forums users should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the suffering that whites endure due to niggers and jews, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum". seriously, how delusional and hypocritical do you have to be to whine about nigger's violence towards whites, yet kill cows and pigs for your taste pleasure? holy FUCK you people are so stupid

go vegan or explain why you wont

animal rights are a very important issue which merits having a thread about it. these animals are helpless and they are being treated horrifically and inhumanely

Attached: pigs getting stabbed.jpg (1344x756, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlC4b9viTA
youtube.com/watch?v=FF1eFio7fqw
youtube.com/watch?v=dgiPdwKaaig
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=3PCOUANOPBA
youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047
youtu.be/ggJqsL1FB0E?t=41
vocaroo.com/i/s06arO47mXVA
healthline.com/health/eyes-bulging
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
youtube.com/watch?v=_IS3dVekCXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I cant afford to care, and even if I could I'm too apathetic about everything to care

Is this the ''I cut my own balls of that's how serious u should take me'' vegan again? Hi

veganism is literally cheaper than a diet with animal products in it. like, stuff like beans, rice, born, apples, bannanas, peas, potatoes, etc are cheap it hurts. like 200$ worth of rice and beans will literally last you for 12 months

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

>ad hom attacks

what difference does it make how mentally ill i am? lets say i told you that you should breathe air and drink water if you want to live. does that invalidate me because im not a perfect person? like how petty are you? like if i told you that killing children is wrong, would you ignore me because im mentally ill? like, can you maybe attack the arguments presented instead of attacking the character of the person speaking? ever thought of that?

its unethical and immoral to kill animals, debate me

Attached: main-qimg-801ffbbae60d7c707c3c35257bec8be4.jpg (602x580, 201K)

And u will call this a phalacy to probably hahaha.

Because then I'd become a self-righteous and prideful faggot like you, repeating to myself that I'm doing good, all while other people get the fine taste of meat and I don't.

Besides, everyone has gone under oppression at some point or another. There is no limit to what oppression is. even though the meaning is to limit human rights, animals aren't humans, and even though they ARE sentient like us, we are simply denying them a right to live, as we are making the choice to kill them. It's like the whole argument on women's rights and abortion: we let women kill their offspring because they don't want to live with their kids, or we take out those rights and let children live. Since veganism is more of a left-leaning value, I'd be curious to see what you think.

hahah damn I was too late, I knew u would say that. Also, u need meat for nutrition. Thats the only point I have to make. Go follow ur vegan studies and end up malnourished friend. Morally sure u can be right all u want. nutrionally speaking, 10 times no. There have been no long term studies on veganism. Ur a living expirement. Good luck. Also,
ChOlesTerOl BaD, VeGetABLe oIL gOOd

Also, on the topic of veganism, what do you think of drinking milk? It's pretty much using a female cow for her milk, but it doesn't exactly tie in to eating and killing animals.

i forgot to dump the resources

resources. educate yourself on the topic of veganism today. theres no excuse to being ignorant of the science or philosophical arguments in 2019

comfy vegan street interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHHcq1WwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rabHBbgDH3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ4cwqvo9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LEEvSLnc4

horrors of slaughterhouses:
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A

horrors of the dairy industry:
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
youtube.com/watch?v=utPkDP3T7R4

understanding why we eat pigs and love dogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU

philosophical arguments for veganism
youtube.com/watch?v=C1vW9iSpLLk

how to get started on a vegan diet:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wofs3rFnggs
youtube.com/watch?v=tgiOT_kZ_js

how meat causes diabetes, cancer and heart disease:
youtube.com/watch?v=UTxLHqeXZNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4mIC_OKOjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXigmGZk5FU&list=PL5TLzNi5fYd8FjyRK69fnvN3nX4TCvrez

vegan weight lifter
youtube.com/watch?v=ftonX5zBrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

vegan health documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=Og62hbNl794

environmental damage of the meat industry
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlC4b9viTA

UR DRINKING BABYS COW MILK!!! ARE U A BABY COW????????????????? U ARE SUPPORTING THE RAPE OF COWS!!!! YOU ARE A RAPIST IDENTIFYING AS A BABY COW

Because if you say you can't drink milk, then you have to have onions and nobody would drink that shit because it makes you look like a cuck.

HAHAHAHA only posting biased youtube videos jesus ur deep into the cult. Earthling ed our saviour. Maybe u should watch this on the guy: youtube.com/watch?v=FF1eFio7fqw

Only hypocrites become vegans. You pretend you want to stop hurting animals but the animal is already dead. If you arent working every day to actually adopt animals and change laws that protect abused pets you are just a hypocrite.

Also meat is delicious and we can farm ethically

damn right I support the rape of cows. Tastes really fucking good, has calcium, and cats love it, opposed to disgusting $0y.

yes there is, you should go to texas and tell them not to eat bacon. I guarantee nobody will listen to your pipsqueakery.

or you can just drink almond milk or oat milk. there are plenty alternative to s0i. if you dont need comfortable drinking s0i milk there are plenty of alternatives

i really do appreciate this video, and i will make sure to listen to it. i listen to tons of vegan debates with carnivores, and in my opinion the carnivores always lose. its fucking impossible to argue against vegans in my opinion

i dont think you understand what a hypocrite is. see, im against other people enslaving me and killing me for my meat. i have standards of behavior for myself that say "its wrong for others to exploit, rape, enslave and kill me"

and if i were to go to do those things to others, then it would be hypocritical of me. but i dont, because im vegan. i dont pay for animals to be killed for my tastebuds, because im vegan

>You pretend you want to stop hurting animals but the animal is already dead
i know you are very intelligent with that massive brain of yours and your 180 iq, but you have to understand something called supply and demand. when you pay money for a product, you create a demand for it. and when theres a demand for it, it gives a financial insentive to keep making more of it. the reason why we breed so many cows into existence in the first place is because there is a demand for their meat. and the reason why theres a demand is because people pay money for the meat

if you didnt pay money for the meat, then there wouldnt be a demand. i hope you can use your ruthlessly cunning intelligence and figure out what supply and demand is

heres peter singer, a princeton philosophy professor, explaining supply and demand in the first 3 minutes

>we can farm ethically
how can you ethically keep slaves that you will kill for your taste pleasure?

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisyzzz.jpg (1266x1268, 259K)

I don't think I can become completely vegetarian, but I have been cutting down on my meat consumption greatly. It has improved my health, and it's saving me money as well.

The fun thing about this, is that OP thinks he is doing great, but is fucking suffering of malnutrition within a few years. Then he will have to deal with some major cognitive dissonance. I dont feel good? Shit.. But it can't be the vegan diet! That is perfect for my health! He will decline more and more and more, but will be to proud to blame the diet. Because he posted about this diet everyday on Jow Forums, protecting it, and accepting he was wrong all that time would be too big of a blow to his ego. Slowly he will end up malnourishing, probably get another psychosis again which he did before, where he cut off his own balls. This is ur future OP good luck

u r right. but i dont think u will reach ur agenda with this thingy on r9k. cause people love taste and consistency of meat. thats how it is. people dont do what is good or healthy etc. they do things cause others do them. just do what u think is right, maybe someone joins u. but posting pig pics is not what changes my habits. or do u really think on r9k is someone getting emotional about meat hanging around? most people here wouldnt even care if u would post human hanging around suffering.

It's not a debate. It's about earthling ed, really watch it.

You just dont want to admit that you are a blatant hypocrite because you still eat food and dont do anything to help animals. And if you dont understand ethical farming because you are obsessed with the word slavery for no reason then Im glad you dont get to enjoy meat.

>all while other people get the fine taste of meat and I don't.

okay, so sensory pleasure justifies killing an animal who doesnt want to die?

so its okay for me to curb stomp a german shepherd until it dies from brain damage, because i derive pleasure form it?

>animals aren't humans
sure. black people arent white people. there is a difference between blacks and whites in the same way that theres a difference between animals and humans. does that justify enslaving blacks just because they are different to whites?

>There is no limit to what oppression is. even though the meaning is to limit human rights, animals aren't humans, and even though they ARE sentient like us, we are simply denying them a right to live, as we are making the choice to kill them
but that doesnt mean they cant be oppressed. these animals are enslaved and opressed for our taste pleasure. they are sentient and concious and can suffer. just because you dont

>most people here wouldnt even care if u would post human hanging around suffering
yet most people here could genuinely feel bad if you posted a story about how normies used to bully you for being ugly or autistic. most people here have compassion for other isolated losers. for bullied kids who shoot up schools, for the loners and losers of life

yet when they see animals treated this way they do a 180 and all of a sudden act like turbo normies. they support animal abuse, yet are against the abuse of autistic kids by the hands of normies and chad. its so hypocritical is FUCKING HURTS

most virgins here got bullied and abused by others, yet they support abusing weak animals for their taste pleasure. how fucking delusional and hypocritical can you FUCKING GET. im just here to remind them of their contradictory beliefs and behavior. pic related is proof that most virgins are against bullying of others. yet they pay for animals to be killed for their pleasure

Attached: bullying and depression.png (1806x936, 1.2M)

>blatant hypocrite because you still eat food
i dont have any moral standards that say i cant eat food. nigger, i eat beans and corn and peas and vegan chicken nuggets every once in a while. i literally had vegan chicken tendies with ketchup today. its not against my moral standards for me to eat vegetables, so its not hypocritical of me to eat food

>and dont do anything to help animals
thats debateable. i make threads about it on r9k and pol every other day. i actually just made a thread about it on Jow Forums, but they banned me for 3 days for some bullshit reason. usually they allow my threads on Jow Forums but sometimes they get emotionally triggered and some mod bans me for 3 days

>ethical farming
ethical farming is a fucking contradiction you fucking retard. like its a oxymoron. you cant ethically kill an animal who doesnt want to die when you dont need to kill it

thats like saying ethical rape or ethical genocide. its a fucking oxymoron, its a contradiction

btw, please explain to me how im hypocritical for eating vegetables

Attached: 943313e0f11805e1cbc4cecacfc1ed10.jpg (1024x1418, 178K)

i guess u got banned for spam?

>eviscerate animal souls for their flesh
>mass manufacture living breathing feeling life and strip its flesh from its being for sustenance
>all the pain created instead of manufacturing lesser life like plants to consume.

why do they do it veganons? ... why...

Attached: B_MATRIX.jpg (483x612, 252K)

ethical farming is a thing you should learn about before embarrassing yourself. also, if you equate eating with killing and then eat plants you are a fucking hypocrite.

>but is fucking suffering of malnutrition within a few years

okay, lets say i am severely malnourished. do you know what i would do? i would just go to a doctor, get blood tests, and take supplements and eat foods with the specific vitamins and minerals that im missing. thats it. theres not a single vitamin or mineral that a animal product has that i cant get from a vegan diet

again, the american dietetics association repeatedly stated that a vegan diet is nutritionally adequate for all stages of life. a lot of pro atheletes are vegan like NBA superstars kyrie irving and kawhi leonard

youtube.com/watch?v=dgiPdwKaaig
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

no. aparently they think animal abuse is okay and that animal rights are offtopic for the political thread. LITERALLY i was arguing for laws to be changed, but no, thats apparently off topic

the more i think about it, the more i come to the conclusion that humans simply NEED to kill and keep others in horrific conditions. like its just a fundamental need

i just think that most people delude themselves into thinking they are moral when they kill and eat animals. but i think that even if everyone got a vegan education and if we even made eating meat illegal, people would just kill and torture eachother

like, people say stuff like right now is the most peaceful time in history, but thats not true. because look at what we are doing to the animals. right now is actually the most violent and full of the most horrific abuse by the hands of humans, simply because of what we do to animals

its these ideas that make me feel like human extinction is a good thing. if some aliens came and genocides all humans, i think it would be good, simply because it will eliminate animal suffering

Attached: yeah okay.jpg (751x253, 66K)

OP reminder, watch the earthling ed videos, not just episode one. Also dont pay attention the the dramatic music lol

have you ever gotten any laws passed or are you just a larper who virtue signals about being malnourished for literally no reason at all?

Referring to the american dietetics association, who cares? appeal to authority. Also. there have been ZERO long term vegan studies and if it can be done safely. So you are doing a nice experiment with yourself. I have seen enough vegans detoriate to know what will happen (anecdotal). No vegan study can convince me otherwise. Also, idc about ur few famous athletes who do vegan diets. I can refer to vegan athletes too who did it but quit, because they thought it was crap. Yet I don't do that cause u will shout anecdotal, just like i will do to you now. Anecdotal. Ur idea about fixing urself with some supplements and checking ur blood levels just shows how much u know about actual nutrition. Following ur logic u can just start eating only brocolli, and take all the other nutrients u lack in pillforms. Why don't u go do that. ooo i just take the supplement from the nutrients i am missing and I will be good. Ok bro, go do that. It's so incredibly simplistic how u are thinking.

>its these ideas that make me feel like human extinction is a good thing. if some aliens came and genocides all humans, i think it would be good, simply because it will eliminate animal suffering

this would work but if better propaganda can awaken the world to the true reality of mass manufacturing living food; it would be better to convert rather than kill meat eaters

Plants can feel pain too. And we treat plants way worse than the animals. Is it because they don't have eyes and can't show you their pain so it becomes ok?

He'll give you some bullshit argument about how quantity means more than quality. So even if we take good care of a million animals, it would be much better if we only ate 100 and treated them like shit

Can I still eat fish?

i think u are talking alot of bullshit. the killing any creature on earth thing is a bad thing! yes u are right. because pain is something bad. also is breathing bc u steal air from other creatures. this is how u argue. and i really cant understand why u try to convert creatures like us on a website like this, to do something, what is important to you right now. seems like u got in a bad mania, like RIGHT NOW I NEED TO CONVERT EVERYONE!!11!1
or is u troll?

>if you equate eating with killing
first of all, eating animals is killing them because you payed someone to kill them. you

i will but when the thread dies out. i need to give people (you)'s. im always hungry for vegan content, so i will enjoy watching it. btw, the channel that you linked, bobby's perspective, the guy is actually retarded. like he is so fucking dumb it hurts. but still i will listen to him because i enjoy listening to any opinion on veganism

i think statistically there is a possibility that my posted is what started someone on their vegan journey. literally the best way to convince people to go vegan is just talk to them and show them the facts. thats literally the best way to save animals. because once someone goes vegan, the amount of animals that will be saved over time is large. and if and when the population of vegans reaches a certain threshhold, they will be able to make laws against meat and dairy products

>or are you just a larper who virtue signals about being malnourished for literally no reason at all?
im just a stinky neet virgin loser 29 year old robot. im not some fucking turbo chad who goes around doing shit. i spend most of my days laying in bed or playing videogames. these vegan threads are the most productive things ive done probably in my life

it hurts me knowing that other robots and virgins are abusing animals when they dont need to. its so hypocritical of them. thats why i keep making these threads, to expose you to the arguements and expose you to the truth. i dont want to see other robots abusing animals like the braindead hypocritical normie mass. i hold robots to a higher standard than that, because i love them. so thats why i keep making these threads

fish are still sentient animals who can suffer and feel pain
youtube.com/watch?v=3PCOUANOPBA

a vegan diet is devoid of any animal killing and exploitation

Attached: weight of diet.png (1150x646, 404K)

yes bc fish cant cry

>most of my days laying in bed
so basically you are a typical vegan. LOL stay mad and sad and lay in bed. i dab on you and enjoy something you'll never have; bacon.

Because vegans do not value nature at all.
>inb4 appeal to nature fallacy though

Because you can't just say something is fallacious when it's a significant factor. The ultimate goal of a vegan faggot is to make it illegal to kill animals for food. Therefore you sign up to the belief that humans will REQUIRE money to live. You are taking away my right to quit my job and go live in the woods off of my surroundings. Because in your world I would require money to BUY my food from the store and the supplements for stuff only meat can offer. You want to force Eskimos to abandon their lifestyles and their homes to conform to YOUR beliefs. Imagine UNIRONICALLY wanting the government to dictate what we eat. Because if we don't have the right to eat what we want the laws will literally be controlling how they want our livelihood to be even more so than now.

have you considered that
NOBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
CAREEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UO.jpg (394x260, 30K)

>Plants can feel pain too
no they LITERALLY FUCKING DONT. plants dont have a brain or a central nervous system. they dont have the cognitive infastructure to feel any emotions, which include pain, suffering, happiness, envy or pride. plants are not concious or sentient

PLEASE give me the science which explicitly states that plants can have feelings. i understand that plants react to their environment and they are alive, but they dont have feelings or are conscious

bacteria are alive and react to their environment, but bacteria also isnt sentient or concious

heres science to prove that mammals are sentient

youtube.com/watch?v=9WW8JdCLngI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/animal-emotions/201711/cows-science-shows-theyre-bright-and-emotional-individuals
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/jul/07/cows-best-friends
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/hidden-lives-cows/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150428081801.htm
livescience.com/39481-time-to-declare-animal-sentience.html
theconversation.com/heres-what-the-science-says-about-animal-sentience-88047

Attached: IMG_1372 (1).jpg (1024x768, 167K)

haha yes I am also obsessed with veganism/carnivorism. Also spend my days in bed. But I am on the other side, ANTI-vegan.

>maybe they can't feel pain but not that kind of shitty, physical "muh nervous system" pain, on a level most basic plants have a reaction to being picked or fucking dying, which is "pain", like how if you get your dumbass head caved in (which i'm asuming it already is) you'd feel pain, same with how when grass it cut it releases a chemical hormone in response, like how your dumbass will scream when I shank you to death for your pollution of the genepool

Attached: internal suffering.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Forgot to mention that I'm all for extending animal cruelty laws FOR SURE. The way animals suffer is not okay. It's more ideal to buy from local butcher's or hunt your own food. That's how you're going to make a difference. One person can live off a good sized buck for almost a year.

plants do feel pain according to science.

It tastes good and I'm a predator so I don't really feel bad about it. If you do that's cool but not really my problem.

Because I think the way that animals are treated is hilarious, and the thought of how they suffered before they make it to my plate makes them even tastier. But the most delicious part is the way vegans seethe when I bite into my delicious, tender cut of veal

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-054400_Chrome.jpg (1151x1027, 211K)

so u keep showing us pics of industrial processes?
what if other persons moral is that its ok to slother animals which tastes good and got some nice nutriants? btw there are more peps who think its just ok, a normal thing to do. some even enjoy it. OOOOOH WOW HUMAN SO BAD, i thought human so good, but NOOO is not

dont you think its hypocritical of you, to kill animals who dont want to die, when you dont need to? dont you think its unethical?

you know, philosophically speaking, veganism is as robot of a philosophy as you can possibly get. veganism is just about reducing animal suffering, which any genuine robot can say he supports. i dont think you can reasonably call yourself a robot and enjoy needlessly killing and torturing animals. that is the trait and behavior of the neurotypical normie masses. only normies enjoy massive torture and bloodshed, not robots

god, you're fucking dumb. just because plants react to their environment doesnt mean they feel pain. i understand plants react to being cut and that they dont want to die, but they cant feel emotions such as pain. they arent sentient and they arent conscious

equating them with a human is a bad comparison because humans are sentient and plants are not, you fucking double digit iq retard with zero reading comprehension

WHERE IS THE SCIENCE, LINK IT FAGGOT. DO IT PUSSY, LINK IT

but its hypocritical and immoral of you. im sure you'd be against a superior race of humans enslaving and killing yours, or some alien race enslaving humans, yet you do it to animals. its literally immoral and hypocritical of you by your own standards of behavior

Attached: 5abc62f5cad0cd849173b99106dde398.jpg (640x813, 172K)

Right the they don't have eyes so I can't relate to their pain.

OP. Ur idea about nutrtition is pathetic. U know nothing about nutrition, and u will find this out in a few years. When u get vegan bug eyes, like joey carbstrong and earthling ed, because ur thyroid will get fucked. good luck.

It's really hypocritical to claim that eating meat is bad because we kill animals to get meat, but then you eat plants which are also killed to get plants.

I dont think it's unethical, because u need it nutrient wise. Simple as that.

Do you at least admit that you are wrong about veganism being any better than any other diet? It's just a fad that you get emotional about.

>what if other persons moral is that its ok to slother animals which tastes good and got some nice nutriants?

then that would constitute a DOUBLE STANDARD. do you understand what a double standard is? can you define a double standard for me?

for example, lets say i think its immoral for someone to steal things from me, but i think its okay for me to steal things from other people. that would constitute a double standard

lets say im against other people raping my children and siblings, but i go around and rape little kids. that would constitute a double standard because i apply my moral standards unfairly

lets say i would be against someone bullying and abusing me, yet i go around and hurt others for my amusement. this is also a double standard. do you understand?

for them to be okay with killing sentient animals who dont want to die, yet be against some superior race of huamsn or aliens killing them constitutes a double standard

why do i need to ALWAYS link this picture twice, holy fuck

>When u get vegan bug eyes
i have hooded eyes and i dont think your fucking diet changes your eye shape my dude. fucking moron, imagine thinking that your diet changes the way your orbital bone structure is shaped. LEL

no, veganism is morally superior to any other diet. vegans are right

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

You just proved that vegans are wrong. Your lifestyle sucks, you don't actually help any animals because you're a hypocrite, and your only reason to be vegan is to tell others to try your diet. It's the same with people who are obsessed with keto.

I have decided this is infact top-tier bait.
>topic that angers a large portion of Jow Forums
>direct confrontation over it
>namefaggery (with an edgy name, at that)
>takes himself too seriousily
>pseudo-intellectual pseudo-science shit

Ain't taking the bait anymore, no matter how angry this shit makes me

Attached: A N G E R.jpg (680x667, 34K)

According to science Mediterranean diet is the most morally superior. Also have fun with your bug eyes lol

>d
You are the moron here. A fucked up thyroid causes these bug eyes. And no u dont get it in the first years. You are the idiot here by claiming its not possible. It shows again how unkowledgeable u actually are on this subject. ''The most common cause of bulging eyes is hyperthyroidism, or an overactive thyroid gland. Your thyroid gland is located in the front of your neck.'' And here is a good few examples of the vegan bug eyes: youtu.be/ggJqsL1FB0E?t=41

Watch from 0:47 u vegan fuck.

Humanity dont need appreciation from anaimals to develop in human stuff Moron.

but you literally dont. vegans can survive perfectly fine on a diet with no animal products

>because you're a hypocrite
explain to me why im a hypocrite?

yeah, cause you cant, you fucking retard. you LITERALLY cant argue against veganism, so you just call them names and dig your head in the sand. its fucking impossible to argue against veganism. dude ive listened to so many fucking arguments with vegans, the meat eaters always lose. PLEASE listen to some online, seriously

like holy FUCK how much of a hysterical emotional reaction can you possibly have when exposed to the truth? do you understand what cognitive dissonance is? do you think you're experiencing cognitive dissonance when exposed to animal suffering?

morality is the domain of philosophy, not science. and pic related is bug eyes?

vocaroo.com/i/s06arO47mXVA

holy FUCK ur so dumb. and pic related is a male model who is vegan and has hooded eye. KILL YOURSELF you double digit iq crayon eating smooth brain. literally earthling edd had bug eyes before he went vegan you fucking MORON

Attached: hooded vegan eyes.jpg (540x720, 140K)

>why im a hypocrite
already explained multiple times. you simply don't want to admit it. you're just a slave to a fad diet at this point.

>that female voice because he cut off his testicles to transition into a woman
lmoa

also, the guy is right about thyroid problems. you are objectively wrong.

The fuck you talking about he's the same as you described. Bug eyed and shit. Mother fucker looks like he ate something he's alergic to and is swollen. That dude be ugly as all hell.

>vocaroo.com/i/s06arO47mXVA
good shit

origionalkk

Animal foods are the most nutrient dense foods known to man and anyone who wants to deprive humanity of this deserves to be spit roasted over an open flame and eaten alive

Proving his point by posting some random vegan model. Sure OP. Ignore all the signs. It's no use with you. I typed in young earthling ed and i will post the 2 first pictures i found. Before and after. This is the before

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

And this is the after, bug confirmed

Attached: u12umrz65a511.jpg (3024x3779, 1.44M)

Shitty before quality, this is a good before

Attached: 78a009a35588bfdda0f4c3625180d062.jpg (900x900, 142K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s06arO47mXVA
And its not about facial bone structure u absolute moron fuck. It's about getting bulging eyes because of hyperthyroidism, bug eyes. U whiney girl voice makes ur whole persona so much worse. It's a fucking medical fact u can get bulging eyes from thyroid problems. U arent born with this idiot, go educate urself before spouting nonsense healthline.com/health/eyes-bulging

OP thinks he knows everything

God what a pretentious faggot

I personally would like to thank vegan fags though for off topic posting on every single board because Im interested in nutrition and this is a great way to learn a large variety of random shit about it

thats a bad picture. its very small. your other picture is very big. this small picture hides his upper eyelid exposure

im sure if you had pictures and videos of mr earthling edd in his youth he has the same amount of upper eyelid exposure before and after he went vegan. dude, you

you can see in the first picture he is simply leaning his face forward and the 2nd picture he is tilting his face back. not to mention theres a very real posibility that hes vegan in both pictures. do you know how old he is in both pictures?

like, ive always had hooded eyes, back when i ate meat and now that im vegan. god you're fucking DUMB. your

cope harder. your sister and the girl you fell in love with finger themselves to sleep dreaming of pic related, a vegan model with model tier orbitals. your fucking eye structure is predetermined at birth, not because of your diet. tons of models are vegan and tons eat meat, but none have bug eyes. you know why? because its genetics, not diet

plants dont have moral value, in the same way that bacteria dont have moral value. they arent concious and they arent sentient. they cant feel. moron. and going vegan saves tons of plant lives because it takes like 18 kilograms of corn to make 1 kilogram of a cow. its insanely inefficient

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

Attached: sdfsdfsf.jpg (651x652, 110K)

Plus he's hyper T R I G G E R E D. So that's funny.

Have you ever converted anyone to your propaganda with these posts?
Seems like every fucking day I see this.

Attached: 1560358694962.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

>using ad homm attracks
Wow op I thought you'd never stoop this low. Wow must be really hard being a vegan with those rosie cheeks full of rage all of the time. Maybe you're insulting is because you can't get any puss kek.

>it takes like 18 kilograms of corn to make 1 kilogram of a cow. its insanely inefficient

Not for your digestive system. We dont have 3 stomachs to disgest plants like herbivores.

Youre stupid as fuck and know nothing about nutrition or human physiology if you think your diet cant radically change your appearance beyond gaining or losing fat

Hypocritical view on plants. Come back when you have an argument

U fucking idiot. I posted the same picture a second time. In bigger format, u can see the obvious difference. You call me dumb? You are the one spouting here EyEs CAnT CHaNGe. Can u at least admit ur fucking wrong on this one? Cause u CAN GET BULGING EYES FROM THYROID PROBLEMS WITHOUT HAVING HAD THESE KIND OF EYES BEFORE ABSOLUTE MORON. Or are you just going to act if this stupid nonsense u spouted about this did not just happen. Ur litteraly proving ur point by pointing at one vegan model who doesnt have the bug eyes. News flash moron, not all get it. U also get it in later stage veganism. It's something that happens, and goes away, just like with the guy in the video, WHEN QUITTING THE FUCKING DIET. just because ur one vegan model doesn't have it, wtf does that prove. I see at this point there is no way of getting through ur head. As I said before. Enjoy ur malnutrition, and (possible, i will adjust my words) bug eyes, fucking idiot.

Plus the dude ain't even that good. Do you even have any good taste at all? First you make veganism your religion and now this dude is a good description of a man? You must have some issues if you get this upset over someone over the Internet making fun of your precious vegan friends.

i think statistically i was the reason some people got interested in veganism, and they did some research about it, and decided to give it a go. i was that first slight push towards it, and all the other science and videos are probably what converted them. i understand im an annoying cunt that nobody likes, but ive always been an unlikeably mentally ill cunt, thats just who i am

and if people are so infantile that they cant handle the truth, then so be it. the only thing im posting is the truth

how can you reasonably tell me animals have good lives in farms? how can you reasonably tell me that killing them when we can survive on a vegan diet is moral?

lol.... just your daily exposure of the suffering animals go through for your taste pleasure. i understand you faggots hate me, but i just care for the animals and it hurts me when my fellow robots go around paying for animals to be killed for their taste pleasure. just buy vegan tendies and vegan chicken nuggets. i literally had some yesterday, they were very tasty, tasted the fucking same

god....

im going to play diablo 2 and listen to ethan klien ramble about his mobility scooter, vid related

ur all retards who cant handle the truth. i hope some lurkers will think about their diet and how animals scream in slaughterhouses at the top of their lungs, all to make you a tasty snack that you can survive without

christ

youtube.com/watch?v=_IS3dVekCXw

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

Too brainlet too refute eh

I think we bullied OP away.

You're the one insulting my totally real sister and girlfriend. So I'd say you're pretty stupid, also getting triggered over people insulting your precious vegan daddies is not the height of intelligence.

>kikes turn farms into what they believed concentration camps were like, treating animals inhumanly with their subhuman beaner slave workers (also spray vegan foods with copious amounts of poison)
>the answer is obviously to stop eating food, not grow it the healthy way again

ITS LITERALLY ANOTHER HOLOCAUST OMG

Get aids and die you commie nu-male faggot retard youve done nothing but make people hate veganism and accept factory farms even more

Damn it come back you bastard. Atleast delete your shit before you leave it just lying here.

please logically explain to me why you continue to find enjoyment in making the exact same thread weekly.

Hey want me to nuke the thread robots? It isn't fun without this cunt being triggered.

The only upside to his self destructive diet is feeling like he has the moral high ground

And everyone IRL doesnt care about his opinion on anything cuz he looks like a holocaust survivor and is blatantly mentally ill

Welcome to the bug eye family OP, we have some nice healthy greenies for you :)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

This is now a vegan malnutrition thread.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

We need u OP please

Attached: Naamloos 1.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Would you kindly take your heaps of bullshit and fuck off, beta cuck faggot retard?

Attached: IMG_20190907_193318089_BURST001.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

What about veganism do you think causes this?

It seems like hyperthyroid is caused by too much iodine if anything but iodine is more rich in animal foods

>most often caused by autoimmune dysfunction
>veganism causes immune problems

And there it is, nvm

So why did you insult my quite real sis and girlfriend for?

I think because of fucking with ur immune system

Attached: Naamloos 2.png (1920x1080, 890K)

What?snhdhswushshj

Im not turning vegan, the meat industry doesn't give a fuck If im eating their products or not they will keep treating animals the same way.
Point is im equally guilty if im eating their shit or not. Im not 100% responsible for their demand.

Veganism does not help at all, it isnt a solution, just an egostistical way of making you feel better as a person, well you arent solving anything and congratulating yourself, complaining and not solving, thats hypocritical of yours.

I agree, killing isnt ethical, but wait, I havent killed a fucking animal in my life, so where is the problem? Im eating bodies... Im not hurting anyone.

You and I are equally as guilty for the torturing and shit of animals. We aren't actually torturing but we aren't doing something to solve it either...

And last but not least, Im not religious but how the fuck are you going to tell a catholic bitch that dear god didnt make animals for us to eat huh?

Attached: Supremacy Ups.jpg (183x275, 8K)

They also become anemic, due to lack of iron. That's why they are often incredibly pale

Attached: Naamloos 2.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)