So, what will it be, r9kay ?

so, what will it be, r9kay ?

Attached: 1568060871805.jpg (1280x9088, 1.93M)

J is objectively best choice all around

>all around
Only the girl is top tier, car is shit and house is just ok.

Tough choice, but imma go with H

P, with that car and house bitches will come alone

H, J, K, Q and U are all solid choices.

F or Z

I'd go with either C or K . C looks really comfortable

X for me, 1000%

A, B and J. More likely B I love bike rides and a small house.

E or q

>tfw no A gf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DREAM ABOUT HER EVERY NIGHT WHY ISNT SHE HERE

X or A

f or v.

M, clearly.

Attached: 1567620420962.png (250x382, 154K)

for me its A B I J and O

U, without a doubt.

Planning on moving to Alaska as soon as I get the chance. I'd love to live in the cool temperatures as much as possible, and an adorable local waifu would be the dream.

Q easily

LMAO @ T

C, J, Q are god-tier options. B, I Could be comfy, there's something appealing about dense urban living too. S would be nice if the house and vehicle weren't so decrepit.

I dont know how no one has said S yet its the best choice.

all these women would leave me so who cares

W or X

very interesting selection, they went by countries first and then by historical stereotypes because some countries repeated

must have been made by an an/o/n though, lol'd at that Twingo

i have a roll system in my head

E or H

>even looking at the women or the cars
"Just pick your favorite house desu.

B. I prefer walking and biking over cars. City life seems comfy. And the girl seems hesitant about taking a picture. That just means we're kind of on the same level. But that's just an assumption

Attached: 1567754292810.jpg (540x304, 48K)

q solely for the defender

Attached: 9pLttcur_400x400.jpg (353x353, 34K)

the autist in me needs a chart with these ranked in tiers NOW

B,e,f,g or k

V, mainly for the car. F being second.

B, liked the girl
F, liked the car
J, liked everything

Kchad reporting in

A, E, K, X

Did you mean the zoomer in you

Attached: 1558952108876.jpg (500x503, 157K)

J, H, and Q.

Q has a real Qt

What the fuck is O

Nobody wants D?
I find those Soviet communal apartments sort of cozy.

I will make the definitive choice to this. First I will choose the ideal combination of girl, house, and car, then I will choose which letter is best overall.
First I will narrow down which women I like:
a, b, c, g, j, k, q, s, z.
Now I will choose housing:
a, c, i, j, q.
Finally I will choose cars:
j, n, p, q, v, x.

Explanation of choices: Girls
A looks down to earth and very cute, but dyed hair may be symptomatic of unresolved angst and rebelliousness. B is cute but looks depressed. C is beautiful but looks much too traditional and therefore nut much fun at all. G looks wildly sexy but unstable and maybe dangerous. J is cute and doesn't appear to have any issues, but not as attractive as some of the others. K is another good choice, but she seems much less mature than the others. Q is putting way too much into getting her photo taken. This may be symptomatic of attention-seeking behavior. S looks youthful but mature. She has gorgeous hair and lips and looks to be a student of some sort, meaning she is likely intelligent and driven. Z looks like an enjoyable and incredibly tight little spinner. However this cosplay thing is super juvenile and not attractive after you've nutted. Of the women I've narrowed down, I believe S to be the best choice.

Explanation of choices: Houses
A looks incredibly cozy. Its right near a road so I imagine some sort of town is not too far away, but it is still private and surrounded by greenery. C looks nice and rustic, but perhaps too remote. The dirt road leads me to believe that getting good internet and access to amenities would be an issue. I looks artsy and potentially cozy, but the concrete jungle may become depressing. J looks very cozy indeed, but much too remote and maybe somewhat rundown. Q is another very cozy but too remote choice. Of the houses, A is the one I would choose.

(1/2)

Attached: 1553387841348.jpg (640x640, 74K)

f=j>n>>q>>>>the rest

(2/2)

Explanation of choices: Cars
J has lots of character. Its obviously a little old but looks reliable. N is a classically nice car. Probably impracticable but man it looks nice. P is the future. Teslas both look and feel nice to drive, but electric charging stations are few and far between (especially near some of these rural houses). Q looks like it would never break down. It also looks pretty safe to drive, though its not the prettiest. V has that really desirable 80's aesthetic look, but I bet I' get tired of the silver colour. X is an absolutely gorgeous piece of machinery. The mustangs of the 60's are some of the best looking cars ever made. That being said, the gas consumption would be an issue. I couldn't go with anything but X for my car. I couldn't sleep at night if I passed up on something like that.

So my ideal combination would be Girl S in House A with car X. Imagine driving home from work in your cherry red 67 Mustang, being greeted by Girl S's cute but reserved smile though the window of you little cozy home. An absolutely perfect life.

Adhering to the constraints of the categories, I would choose category J. The girl is still very attractive, the house is still cozy, and who really cares what kind of car you drive? J is the coziest option. Imagine driving through the unrelenting nighttime snow and seeing the silhouette of Girl J through the window. She'd be preparing hot chocolate for the both of you while wearing a warm woolen sweater. J would be a cozy life, and a cozy life is a happy life.

Thanks for the fun thought experiment, OP.

Attached: 1568151178985.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Hard to decide. Probably j c u or w.

the one i like:
C, I, J, K, R (only for a season), U and W.
My fav would be I and the most depressing of all would be P or the miami trash L. Yes i even preffer the jail trap.

O is a trendy second generation swedish girl. I have a friend like that. They are cool as fuck.