Friendzoned again

Bros... how to deal with this?

Attached: EEH9XA0VUAEcOJO.jpg (1152x2048, 155K)

shes playin. talking to you = good sign

The ride never ends. This hurted...

Attached: EEH9XA2VUAAsn3x.jpg (1152x2048, 235K)

final text i sent her night after

Attached: EEH9XA0U0AUAnkM.jpg (1152x2048, 221K)

oh she wasnt kidding. shes a good friend tho, you can fuck other chicks

Are you some kind of retard? Why are you talking to her? Have you tried to fuck her too?

>Glad it went well
i bet you wish it didn't go well OP

Attached: 1537921424700.jpg (477x539, 15K)

Im buying her balenciaga shoes for her bday next week.

bro WHY BOTHER. she isn't going to fuck you. ever. she is wearing some guys clothes and showing you. fuck dude have some self respect, ghost her

Attached: 1537920395684.jpg (526x400, 37K)

oh lord. what even are those?

stop talking to her you fucking spineless retard cuck faggot NIGGER

Just ask to lick up his creampie from her next time, jesus how low can you even go?

$1000 shoes!
is she asian? are you non white?

bros the abyss is endless

why do you talk like that
have some self respect for god's sake

You are such a dumb cuck why do you even talk to her she's clearly your typical stupid whore
What do you gain from communicating with this type of person?

nah fuck that persue new pussy. we're here for you user dont let her use you no matter how good it feels getting her attention

Attached: 22mVdLq.jpg (576x1024, 125K)

hes very lonely, dudes. yall dont know

>i-i-if I buy her things maybe s-she'll b-be my g-g-girlfriend after seeing what a nice guy I am

You can be lonely and still have enough self respect not to be pathetic as that

Both of you sound like massive cumbrain retards, she's a coal burning megaroast and you're a pathetic cuckold. You even type like morons.
What the fuck happened to this board?

stop trying to get roastie pussy, its not worth it.

yea, AFTER you get horribly used.

im not him. yea he should "cheat" asap and have sex, literally

Why would anyone even try to talk to someone who unironically types like a brain damaged retard? Are you retarded too OP? Why do people even "talk" like that, is this what America has come to?

Hes just digging himself deeper with this

i know. and its bottomless.

Hire a prostitute, take pictures of you two having sex, send them to her saying stuff like "isn't she cute?"

lol like she'd even give a shit, too busy with that BBC to care

have sex yes, but no on sending pics.

You are a faggot cuck that talks like a nigger hope you get the rope

He thinks he's fitting in with the wiggers, but they probably all make fun of him behind his back

Attached: 1557667005758.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>But nah fr good luck

Attached: 1554249859792.jpg (800x857, 67K)

that doesnt help. hes just gonna dig himself deeper to try to prove yall wrong

is she white? this is a very important question

Boo boo I do not care if this worthless faggot digs himself deeper in fact he should dig his own grave before getting shot in the back of the head

Damn dog
I do a similar thing when I have a crush on a girl but... I mean you're taking it to another level
OP as someone who is similar
Stop talking to her. Stop interacting with her. Quite frankly based on what I've seen she's probably a shitty person.
Man
Out of sight out of mind. If you never saw her again, at some point you'd forget what she looked like even. Stop seeing her and interacting with her. Delete her number and the conversation.
If you have them you'll be tempted to cave and hit her up, I know from experience.
The more memories you have of her, the more you'll feel pain, and eventually that will become anger.
I'm 28 and I've been going through this kind of thing my whole life. If you don't learn to release now, it becomes a kind of thing where you're so repressed you clench your teeth when you sleep hard enough to cause tension headaches that last weeks

good, people like OP deserve to suffer

Attached: COOl skeleton.jpg (249x250, 13K)

Well that's his problem if he wants to be her paypig
Maybe if he's really lucky he'll still be there for her in her mid 30's and she'll finally come around and see what a swell guy user was this whole time. They'll live happily as user gets to raise a family her half-nig children on his dime.

i care.
im going with asian, personally

its his responsibility and his fault yes. hes gonna have no one but himself to blame.

>im going with asian, personally
are you OP?

i am not.
lets see the verdict

Use your fucking head son

YOU STOLE THIS OFF OF TWITTER YOU UNORIGINAL FUCKING NIGGER. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-10-18-56-03.png (720x1280, 274K)

o. twitter/reddit has the OC though

You must assume all posts are from somewhere else if they claim to have female interaction

lmao dude deadass just tell her how you feel or don't talk to her

Attached: getthecamera.jpg (409x618, 30K)

this is not a real thread
it cant be

>He thinks he's fitting in with the wiggers
>wiggers
Is this how blacks/rappers talk now in America? I remember in movies from the 80s and the 90s and in older rap videos they just had this accent and hip hop slang, it sounded very cool. This just sounds like genuinely mentally disabled people.

You're fucking kidding me right? I just clicked off of that fucking thread you retarded baboon. No wonder you fucks are stuck on this site, you have no fucking common sense.

This is how many robots and fembots talk.

>deadass
get out

That is how retards talk here in the States, you can avoid them all though if you stay out of the major cities

Attached: 1521261438311.jpg (461x461, 27K)

It literally is not. Faggot OP just took the pictures from twitter, that's why there's only three pictures.