Live in Eastern Europe is so hard...

Live in Eastern Europe is so hard. If you wanna go to your local shop it's about 50% chances to being stabbed by skinheads or other football hooligans. Even our well-look districts are dangerous. I'm some kind of king or emperor of my district cuz I have a hot water, electrocity, car, internet, money and respectability.

Attached: soviet.png (200x214, 60K)

lmao get fucked.
t.femoid eastern european

Which country are you in? Can't be that bad.

Attached: Du.png (600x600, 185K)

Kharkiv, Ukraine

pics or did not happen,
ukraine is nice country

but now there is so dark and too dangerous to go outside

slavic men are so hot, especially ukrainians. i e-dated one for a while and i can't get over how much more i'm into slavs than any other kind of people. but to be fair i love not just how you look, but also your culture, history (pre-soviet), language, everything. you're all beautiful people and i hope that in the future everything gets better for your country and relations with russia, etc.

At least you are not russia

larping slavboo; only the women look great, on the contrary the average slav looks like theyre from thw untermensch propaganda posters

Any slav chicks wanna preserve our superior slavic heritage through the means of reproduction? Hit me up pls ;)

Attached: slav supreme.jpg (600x450, 101K)

What do you think of the Azov Batallion

Thanks, I really appreciate it

well, bunch of neonazis who think that they are an aryan knights

it's gotten really bad to the point where i can spot someone, say an actor, then i'll look him or her up and see they're of slavic descent
i mean i don't know what to say i have a lot of slav friends and i've been learning russian for a few years now, although i really wanted to learn serbian or bulgarian because the balkan languages just seem so warm and romantic to me
>tfw i want to visit the balkans so badly
but i e-dated a ukrainian for 2 years and that's why i learned russian; i wanted to one day be able to meet his mother in person and talk with her kek
i took so many extra classes in uni just so i could learn more about eastern europe
here in america nothing is taught of eastern european countries except
>COLD WAR! SOVIET UNION! PUTIN!

So then they are awesome and clearly the only hope for Ukraine because that is what I am getting from your description of them.

Fuck Putin. He is the reason why I'm not stacy. Putin ruined my life.

but they are too weak to do something. yeah, they are fighting n shit but ~1000 man strong battalion cannot do revolution

So they need more numbers? Do you think they would accept an American into their ranks I would really like to go fight with them but I do not speak Ukrainian so I assume that might just hinder them.

they do, i knew some crazy natsoc who was like
>I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR!!1!
and he was going to go fight with them but something went wrong with his paperwork. from what i understood they have a lot of people from all over fighting, most of them are natsoc larpers with the expectation that they'll go over to ukraine and get their "based trad waifu" by fighting for her homeland or some meme like that. you can donate money to them as well. there's a lot of political tensions and what-ifs that azov causes for the us, ukraine, and the rest of europe, though.

I don't know. 2-3 years ago they had Swede and Frenchman in their ranks. Why Azov? There are plenty of other non-controversial units and you want to pick a neonazi battalion? Are you wanna to fight side by side with people who thinking that Hitler was right?

They wouldn't anymore, but there were shitloads of American troops, mostly black and mexican, your general poverty "security contractor" roided up gangsters. Why would a robot go into something like that? It's all meathead faggots, ex-military and ex/current-criminal.

I mean did Russia stop its border war in the east of Ukraine, yet?

not him but iirc they have Americans amongst them, saw a story where there was this guy from brooklyn who went over to syria to fight for the YPG, and when he came back stateside he found out his girl broke up and had been demanding child support for those years. he went off to ukraine and now he's fighting there instead.

Attached: 1484057049322.jpg (1280x853, 1001K)

the Azov are american-backed cannon fodders against russian expansion. why tf would you want to be part of that

Because I genuinely do not have much to live for and I do believe Hitler was right.Why wouldnt I? I think they are just about the only group doing anything of value for their cause and I have always wanted to fight for a worthy cause

The experience and training for one would be amazing I think their astetic is awesome I love that they fly the black sun. I do not care if they take money from the us they are using it to fight against zog

He wasn't right. He killed millions of Slavs. Fuck both nazis and commies. Just try to fix on your country.

then feel free to do so. The US appreciates exploitable simpletons like you.

Yeah I mean no one is perfect I do think he was wrong about Slavs but hindsight is 2020I would not exactly say I am a simpleton I have definitely rationalized my view points it took a lot to get me to change my mind and adopt these views

>Why wouldnt I?
Because faggots like you get tortured in the locker room and get all their shit stolen, some are even executed.
>just about the only group doing anything of value for their cause
retard lol

I was always the one torturing people in the locker room so I doubt that would be the case.

Yeah faggots like you, I already said that.

Yes I feel the same in way.. im living in the Luhansk Ukraine right now

azov is financed by jews