Did demons give me bipolar?

Did demons give me bipolar?

Attached: 1568046641913.png (256x242, 43K)

If you unironically believe in demons then yes you have bipolar

Bipolar gave you demons. Demons love high-energy individuals.

no the penguins did :)

That's okay. The Bible says belief in the supernatural makes me a good person.
Why is that?
Are you joking or is this some reference to jews or glowniggers I'm not getting?

i am joking. there are two poles, north and south. i presumed both poles have penguins - bi (two) polar

>why is that
They are parasitic. The rich, intense energy given off by a BP individual during a manic phase is very attractive. You ever had a manic phase and believed that you were some sort of god incarnate, destined to be worshiped by humanity? That may have been suggested by demons. Of course, the desire already existed within you, they just amplify it.

What if I'm feeling lazy and have no energy? Is that because of the demons feeding on me?

Attached: 13FFBDB3-35AB-499A-A598-17BF048381F7.jpg (640x544, 34K)

No, that's probably just because your high energy state was unsustainable due to emotional imbalances and your nervous system has to recharge.

Yes, the soulless demons of moe

I will try to rest in bed and recharge. I wish to escape neethood but I don't have the motivation to apply for jobs. I'm also lonely and you seem nice. Can I talk to you?

Yeah sure. I'm not a nice guy though, I WILL ghost you after the first few conversations. Fair warning.
Edm8#3228

I was thinking of just talking here for a little bit. How do I keep the demons from feeding?

You have to become a good person. You have to undergo emotional catharsis so that there's no longer anything for them to grab hold of. While you're at it, forget about the demons. Literally no point even considering them, just focus on yourself. Burn some sage in your room if it makes you feel better, but otherwise you need to just be more grounded. Walk outside barefoot, put aside time every day for personal reflection and mental discipline. Parasites naturally get expelled from a healthy body. In your case, it's your etheric, emotional body which is unhealthy and causing the problems. Therapy, meditation, anything that points your will towards health and happiness.

The demons are all around us. They love torturing us, its like a playtime to them. They can observe us at all times, they even know what we think. How else do you think yout life is shit? God wouldve never done this. Its all rigged by the demons observing us. This may be the most important thing to know. The demons are watching. In fact, many of thr people around you are hallowed by demons. They sure look like humans, but their demons in a human facade, thats why they act unatrually mean. I mean, would you ever act line them? No, brcause theyre not humans.

Op, if u are human like me, and not juat tricking me (which i will come to know of), then i value you greatly. Dont ever let the demons take control over you again. They will destroy you.

the void is displeased you interpreted his gift as coming from a place of bad energy, have fun with your long non-manic depressed downtime. he doesnt want you dead just to realize your mistake. naivety will pass with time the bible doesnt have the answers let the shadowman type your thoughts for you he is wise goodbye.

>inb4 edgy or crazy
you have no idea you are in the presence of a higher power.

Okay, I'll trying relaxing more often then.
Amazing. I believe pretty much everything you do. I never thought I'd meet a similar person. Pic is how the demons look in my visions, like yellow shapeshifting blob aliens.

Attached: 1B496019-1D2E-47E1-8633-B2004919DFB4.jpg (512x384, 20K)

>shadowman
Do you mean the Hatman?

Attached: 4C61DC5F-D9FA-4E19-B288-0ECC802B27AE.png (288x290, 13K)

Let me fuck the bipolar demons out of you.

How you ever come across the thought that they somewhat recemble aliens?
I basically think of them somewhat like aliens, where there is a kind that have made some type of simulation, and since theyve made them input, they know exactly how the output will conclude.
In this simulation they love to hurt us, thats the whole point of it.
Your visions are intresting. In you visions, are there any maore details to their looks? Have you seen them directly, and directly acting?

join me in my neet cave
you mean the gift of not being a npc?

Ba-dum tss

hey. if you play music. do the demons dance with it?

he chooses to dress less formally when im in contact IE no hat but yes same man. he is from beyond and possesses all knowledge.

>possesses all knowledge
and you -believe- that?? would he be talking to you if he actually did?

I have seen visions of the void myself, and there i saw the devil. What i got out of the void was that it was just an uending darkness. Maby there was some place where there might have been something, but i didnt find any. I saw the devil there. From what i sae, the devil was just comoleteley dark too. What made me see him was that there was a kind of movment around him. For example if you put two different liquids toghether, they will seperate, even if theyre both liquids. It happend while i was walking under a tree, then what a walk into next was complete darkness. I want to come into the void again, to find out more, but i dont want to get lost. I have yet to know more. Maby the void is where all the undead end up. Maby the void is the purgatory and hell. Have any of you also been to the void, or any other "dimension"?

When i come to think of it, the "shadow man" is a kind of good description of what the devil looked like. He was a completely black entity,didnt see the shape, but he was completely black, like a shadow or something remsembling

there are many devils, some princes, nobles, maybe a king or three.

Yes, I think it's something like the Truman show. They took a random planet and set up an elaborate world where they're the actors and put some of us real humans here as babies to screw with us as we're forced to live out their play. They're smart but I think they make mistakes too. I feel like something went horribly wrong around 2016. Either we weren't reacting the right way or there was a huge plot hole in their play and they had to turn the media into sjw villains and swap out liberal counter culture for Nazi counter culture. There's also the Mandela effect meme that started around that time but I swear the Bible changes far more often and more drastically than company logos. They also hate Christianity for some reason even though the Christianity my parents raised me with could be concisely summarized as "just be a cuck bro"

>possesses all knowledge.
So he illuminates hidden knowledge, like a light bringer. He's claimed to be Lucifer from when I observed him and you're giving me more reason to believe he's right.

was lucy even a seraphim before he turned fallen?

The void kind of sounds like space to me, fampai. And the devil/Lucifer appeared to me as a shadowman/hatman. I think our minds are picking up on real physical info that's kept well out of common public discourse. Maybe aliens and demons really are the same thing.

I'm having another Bible Mandela effect. I could've sworn Lucifer was called the anointed cherub but the current Bible says that's just the title of some random king.

The King of Tyre is a title of Satan's.

>cherubim
LMAO! Luce was the beta of the angels
Seraphim = Chads of the angelic order

Cherubims were the highest ranking and there were only two of them. It was their job to guard the Mercy Seat.

nope. Seraphim are the highest

only one pole has penguins, can't remember which. I want to say south.

michaelangelo the arch angel is Seraphim

Dont listen to him. The void thing is not good. He is saying this to trick us, to make us forget about the demons. Dont listen to this son of a botch. He has killed people, anf tortured people, and he wants to do the same to us.

tenshi the blep girl