Advice for femanon

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

femanon here, i am nice to everyone, even those who assault me or harass me or touch me wrongly. i try to be a sweetheart to everyone and people think im as cute as an irl anime girl. but yet ....i am still single? im not that ugly either, if i lost weight i think i can be a 10, but i have a big chest so i just look "thicc"....any advice? i do not know how to get a mans attention. i am close to just taunting men until they kidnap me and love me.

Attached: 73dea47c-cf15-4108-a873-6bc5c957b913.gif (183 KB, 679x430)

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

JUST FUCK ME YOU WEIRD SLAG
FUCK ME IMMEDIATELY

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Just lose some weight, you fat cunt. AMD stop posting on my fucking board.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

actually im sorry i misspoke
uhhhhhhhhhhh w-w-will you go out with me uwuw??

Attached: 1528753680810.png (1.23 MB, 500x646)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

ehhhhhhhh i dont know actually..... do you even LIKE dick?
I offered for you to fuck me and you didn't even reply, how do i know you're not some kinda fucking lesbian?

Attached: 1536809831649.jpg (8 KB, 285x337)

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Ill kidnap and love you forever OP

Attached: 79A58AA5-E407-47E7-9B38-325E1C1F51C8.jpg (42 KB, 446x280)

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

an advice would be to not ask on Jow Forums.

prob bait but dont care

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

if you want a mans attention just go up to him and start talking about literally anything. women don't do that to us, women mostly just ignore us. you don't know how it makes us feel if a girl just randomly decides to come up to us and talk to us

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

ive tried so many times but men just joke with me or tease me. i have had crushes on men who just treat me like a friend. i do not want to be a virgin forever

Carson Morales
Carson Morales

oh do i know you? im sorry! i was gone off here for a month, but my only other post didnt get alot of attention.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

what?
no, this is an anonymous website DUMMY
but yeah will you let me nut in the goo-hole

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

ufufu uwu

watamoe is so cute !

im not the smartest ..

ugh i am big dummy...but i mean yeah breeding is nice

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

okay cool, i should let you know these posts were also me
i was sexually harrassing you on the internet
how does that make you feel?

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

the attention is nice user thank you for replying to me. im very appreciative, is how i feel

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

if i lost weight i think i can be a 10, but i have a big chest so i just look "thicc"

it sounds like you are probably fatter than you think you are

you should lose weight

calories in < calories out

Attached: 1527557292612.jpg (189 KB, 960x924)

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

ok well uhhhhhh post body? lets see how THICK you are

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Maybe you are actually ugly?

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

possibly...im 250 lbs and have size ddd boobs...i plan on dieting n starving soon so i can be below 100 pounds!

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

dont say that i have low self esteem :c when i was in school i hung around popular girls who said i was pretty attractive

Ayden King
Ayden King

Okay 250? How tall are you though?

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

post body already we wanna see the thickness

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

im 250 lbs
ok, yes, it is because you are fat

i plan on dieting n starving soon
that is really not the way to lose weight, you will just end up binging on food at some point and gaining back all the weight you've lost

so i can be below 100 pounds!
i don't think you have any idea how to healthily lose weight

go on /fit/ or some other website and do some research

losing weight isn't hard, but you have to go about it the right way or it will backfire spectacularly 99% of the time

Attached: 1566683851284.png (476 KB, 800x445)

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Just pick one of your random Discord orbiters, tell him you're his gf now, and delete everyone else, it's that easy.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

You sound like one of those lard femoids that want anorexia and glorify eating disorders.

David Collins
David Collins

5'3
okay okayyy
its just stressful user :c

Attached: lalalala.jpg (1.14 MB, 1440x1614)

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

Huh... Your body looks awfully familiar user. Dunno why.

Attached: 1301BA4C-E643-45DB-B339-694CDCD5D85B.jpg (83 KB, 783x565)

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

that is ...kinda worrying

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

She's a Discord orbiter collector, she posts a lot.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

eh, not as bad as I expected for 250, but yeah you could stand to lose some weight

just remember, starving yourself completely is retarded, but intermittent fasting is fine

i went from 220lbs to 150lbs in a little over a year. it takes some time and some discipline, but I honestly don't feel it was as hard as a lot of people made it out to be

Attached: 1532883341839.jpg (124 KB, 392x438)

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

nope ? i was banned on here after i did my first ever post. did someone take my pictures?

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

thank you for your encouragement user!!! ur so sweet

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

I wish people could exchange their excess weight. I need to gain 15 pounds so I can be around 90 pounds, but I'm too tired and lazy to eat.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

i wish we could also :c its no fair

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

that's because she's your mom

David Miller
David Miller

just eat junk food

for a lot of people, their weight isn't as much about how much they eat as it is about the quality of the food they are eating

shove some fast food and oreos in your face like a fucking animal instead of a normal meal and i guarantee you will gain weight

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

stop waiting for men to ask you out, start taking initiative yourself.
also you probably are not a 10. just sayin. the only reason people get "friendzoned" is cause they're ugly & unattractive.
your lack of any distinctive personality & entitled approach to life may also be why you're single.

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Stop fucking with robots who want a real relationship with a real person, it's nasty and cruel, just go and do your shit on ERP servers.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

I don't eat real meals. Most of my daily food intake comes from 7-11, but I can't eat a lot, and my stomach has shrunk so that I'm generally pretty full after one taquito.

The only thing I'm good at is slowly becoming nothing. I'll take your weight and lose it, and we can keep the cycle going as long as you maintain the weight loss. Comfy.

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

you arent horribly fat but you could lose weight, yeah

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

i do think i have a personality user!!!!

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

taquito
still too healthy. eat some sugar-packed garbage.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Maybe they just think you are a psycho, you let each of them fuck you?
t.femanon

Tyler White
Tyler White

i dont roleplay user!!! and i know how they feel, i want a real relationship also.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

also nice tiddies btw would love to shove my face in them

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

i would like that cycle! i plan on buying salad tomorrow c:

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Like what? Sometimes I buy a donut, but I don't imagine that's very calorie dense either. I'm asking legitimately since at this point, I'm forcing myself to drink old people nutritional shakes to maintain my weight.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

She's just in some mentally ill phase now, she'll ghost everyone she adds like always.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

ive never ghosted anyone user, thats so mean :c

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

as an anorexia user I appreciate you calling people out who glorify it.

tbf it is kinda hard to gain weight for me but I also struggle with anorexia so idk if that changes things. I get full really easily because my metabolism slowed down and somehow tricked myself into thinking that being hubgry feels good & being full feels bad. I know it's wrong but the hungrier I am, the less resistance I have to ideas like that.

When I starve for too long I also start getting paranoid of eating in front of people, buying food in front of people, or anything like that. I also get really stressed about food choices so I try not to think too much about it.

I do want to gain healthy weight though; I don't want to get addicted to sugar and carbs so I focus on eating more meats fats & dairy. (I eat fruits veggies & carbs enough already)

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

donut
they better be chocolate donuts and you better be eating the whole fucking box in one sitting

John Peterson
John Peterson

but I also struggle with anorexia
yeah that changes things, my condolences

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit