Downloaded Tinder Again

Downloaded Tinder Again.

Attached: 1542869473679.jpg (319x331, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1948550615584196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know that feel

Origin

Attached: 1563605140394.jpg (360x311, 15K)

Don't input any of your information, just crate a catfish of either gender (or tranny). Don't be stupid for a second time.
"Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me."
Even as a fukken kid when I first heard of that shit I knew all along how it all would end up working. How can you all, older than me, with supposedly more knowledge than me, fall for that trap?

>downloaded Grindr again
>not actually gay just lonely and unwanted by women
>delete it after a few hours because it's for degenerates

I have a fake Tinder account and report any and all underage, underage drinking, illegal drugs, inappropriate pictures, etc. And I never swipe right because I refuse to give them validation. Their inflated ego is part of the problem. Also, Im just interested in keeping an eye on the local population here. See what theyre like.

>download Grindr
>"Hey :)"
>uninstall Grindr

Being a socially retarded fag is pure suffering

A while back I made a catfish account using pictures of a singer from a post-punk band that I look a lot like.
I had over 1,000 matches. I hooked up with lots of them.
It was extremely anxiety inducing meeting girls for the first time because I was afraid they would call me out for being a catfish, but it literally never happened. I was easily able to hook up with art hoes and I even had a few short term relationships with girls I met using an account with pictures that weren't even mine.
The only time I ever got called out was on snapchat and it was super embarrassing and I was afraid she would post it online so I deleted my account.
I would have used my own pictures but I didn't want my ex girlfriend to see me on Tinder or her friends to see me and tell her I was on tinder.

Bold play. Art hoes are such morons.

Based. Most regards don't realize that giving them validation is a problem. Less so realize that catfishing is enough to validate their egos, and over it all, rejection only makes women more aggressive towards the average/ugly male, research supporting it: journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1948550615584196

Except you not giving them validation is invisible to them. They will get it from everyone else. Your efforts are worthless

Kill yourself pig.

originalisticoooo

Attached: coffee 235345.gif (500x472, 884K)

Same except with bumble
At least I went on a date once through that

I almost downloaded Bumble. I liked the idea that women do the approaching, because it meant I didn't even have to do anything to experience rejection. I decided to take it to its logical conclusion, though, and didn't even bother downloading it. I'd end up with the same results either way.

how did that go?
Even if I did get a match I don't know how to move forward.

Attached: 1534618739447.png (689x795, 84K)

Yeah I'm getting nothing now
The date itself went well, or so I thought but the follow up was real difficult.
Don't know if it was something I fucked up post date or something but there wasn't a second even though I thought there was a bit of a spark there.
What do I know though? I post on Jow Forums.

Me too
I even bought tinder plus.
It's mainly landwhales I match with, out of those 110, there's like 3 qt's max

One time i matched with an insanely hot girl, but she immediately unmatched, so i assume it was merely an accident that she swiped right on me

Shit forgot the screencap

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-215843_Tinder.jpg (1440x2560, 1.01M)

>hola
>tfw live too far north for latina qts
Canadian girls are a bad time

I swiped those in mexico, you can change your location of you buy tinder.

Pic related one of the 3 qts out of 110 matches

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-221057_Tinder.jpg (1440x2560, 1.24M)

No really cool good thing I can't ever get laid

>666 miles away
....dios mio

That feel when no 666 gf

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-221817_Tinder.jpg (1440x2560, 410K)

Fuck do I ever know that feel

>download Bumble
>get like 3 matches after a weeks
>girls message "hey"
>too scared to message back
>uninstall Bumble
A couple months later
>download Bumble
>get the same 3 matches after a week
>one of the girls messages, "hey didn't we match before haha"
>too scared to message back again
>uninstall Bumble
Rinse and repeat.

Attached: 1492376967139.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>DON'T MESSAGE ME WITH HEY/BEAUTIFUL/SEXY YOU BORING PIGS
>they message you with hey/hello almost every goddamn time
It's all so tiresome.

Has anyone tried Facebook dating? I wanted to try it, but because I got a gf I gotta wait for a few months-years to try it

Oh my fucking god i know this girl

Are you serious?
What state then?

the "le squirky pick up line" bullshit is why I don't even bother hollering at these bitches