We list our reasons as to why we don't date robots

We list our reasons as to why we don't date robots.

I'll start:
>Just imagine the smell, the smegma, the stomach flabs oozing out of a drug smoking video game addicted man child

Attached: 29011E5A-E870-41AE-95D4-4CC6F0FFED20.jpg (203x250, 7K)

Are all robots disgusting? Or is this just a stereotype?

what if i told u i keep good hygiene, i'm fit (exercise daily), smoke weed twice a year, and only play video games when i'm at home with nothing else to do?

It kinda is a stereotype. Lot of bots here are sort of handsome but most of them are rotten from the inside. There are some uglies around that make robots feel better about themselves and most of them are just addicted narcissistic.

come on miss come swab my record breaking neckflabs bb ooh yeah gimme an UwU and maybe i wont make you clean under the skin flabs my ribs are hiding under.

and youre better? lel

ITT: We list our reasons we don't date fembots

I'll start:
>They're all trannies lol

Stereotype. There's has always been plenty of attractive men on here. I myself used to be a volleyball player on highschool, and had a few girls to display their interest on me.
Of course, there's plenty of fucked up people too. But since most of us hate regular people/women and have unusual interests, people assume we might be basement dwelling lards. Because it might be impossible for any successful, healthy, and mature man to hate on people/women, right???!!!

We talking all bots right? I wouldn't date em' because they live far the fuck away. Also nows not the time to dedicate myself to random women. The odds of fnding a nice relationship on Jow Forums are against everyone using it imo.

Jokes on you OP I'm only drug smoking

alright bitch i literally have a sugar mommy now but you do you

Attached: the one you like sending.jpg (720x1280, 150K)

I fit the robot stereotype. I'm fat, short, sort of uggo because my weight, I love playing video games, i'm a NEET, I'm mentally ill, and I don't really care about my hygiene much.

The funny part is that I wasn't always this way. I used to be more normal, had girlfriends, had sex, etc. But my mental problems worsened and now i'm a husk of a man. So I don't blame any women for finding me repulsive, because I know I am. I'm just glad I had my normie fun while I could.

Attached: 3646545745.jpg (500x495, 24K)

> the smell
nope
>the smegma
nope
>the stomach flabs oozing out of a drug smoking video game addicted man child
nope

guess i'm not a robot

>he hates women
>he is too immature to commit to marriage

So why aren't you my wife yet?

When you specify that you're only finding a friend, but they immediately try to woo you just because you're a girl.

im a neet and i shower daily, brush and floss daily, and im not fat. but i also want to jam my tongue up femanon assholes, so maybe you find that disgusting, idk

the misogyny, misplaced anger, and retardation. in truth a lot of you guys are not only malignant but excruciatingly stupid, it's a really unfortunate combination for everyone including yourselves

belittle me more mommy, please please pleeease

>Just imagine the smell, the smegma, the stomach flabs oozing out of a drug smoking video game addicted man child

I'm very muscular, fit, and relatively handsome.

>he hates women
>he is too immature to commit to marriage

Women can be frustrating, but I don't hate them. I hate whorish behavior and sexual immorality. Also I just tried to marry the girl of my dreams and she lead me on and broke my heart. All I want is a faithful wife to love, take care of, and share my life with.

/s or what?

Someone hating wymyn wouldnt exactly date a female, would he? So it doesnt matter whether you'd consider him worthy.

you can desire something and hate it at the same time. terrible, obviously untrue 'gotcha'. like, obviously demonstrably historically untrue too

What things do you hate yet still desire? I got nothing personally, because that's clearly idiotic

I was andogenously beautiful in my early twenties, and I missed lots of opportunities due to my inability to read emotions or intense autistic loyalty when I could. I never even realized I had female orbiters until it was too late. Now I'm a fat, jaded alcoholic that wants to live on an isolated ranch and study music and electronics all day.

Attached: youarentreal.jpg (960x640, 50K)

Stereotype. I'm pretty successful in the real world.
>Have job
>Have land
>Have girlfriend
>Travel a lot
>Rewarding hobbies
>In very good shape

Just can't relate to normies and kind of resent women for treating me like shit when I used to be fat in high school.

>am not a pale white/east asian shut-in NEET girl whose idea of a perfect relationship involves staying inside and cuddling all day while watching anime/playing vidya

>am asexual
>am austistic

u dont fuckin know me HOOR

dont do drugs
but i also already have a gf

Attached: 2E5362EA-194A-49AF-BFEC-BA0295D542F6.png (720x564, 533K)

>literally because no robot would want me

Wrong, be my gf