Fembots, what do you look for in a man

Fembots, what do you look for in a man? Looks? brains? kindness? money?

Attached: femwojack.png (422x509, 334K)

Looks
>5"10 min (has to compensate in other ways)
>White
>Strong, but not too much, nor spend time on gym daily, nor do steroids
>A 5,5"ish penis is dick is already enough for me, but it has to be thick enough so i can't put my hand all around it, or at least not much.

Brains
>No mental problems (anixiety, depression included)
>Finished college

Kindness
>Eh, that's pretty specific. Don't hate women
>Don't be excessively kind with other men, or act as a submissively to other men

Money
>Own his own house
>Car
>Stable 80k per year job

I know I'm not perfect so I'm not too picky. Wbu?

A big dick and an even bigger bank account

Have you ever once met a man with a high paying stable job who ALSO finished college? Your wishlist is ridiculous.

Uh, yeah? Lol. A lot
I don't live socially isolated in my parents basement unlike most of you

>I don't live socially isolated in my parents basement unlike most of you
ebin xD, god youre pathetic lol

I prefer:

- penis no longer than 4 inches, but must be 7in+ in circumference
- must be shorter than 6' but taller than 5'
- must have less than 100 IQ
- he must be very kind to where he will carry me everywhere (I am paraplegic)
- he must own a handicap car and be able to pay my medical bills

>thick enough so i can't put my hand all around it, or at least not much.
Unless you have tiny baby hands that's a ridiculous standard.

>must have less than 100 IQ
>he must own a handicap car and be able to pay my medical bills

There are not many guys with below average I.Q.s who have the money for handicap cars and paying other people's medical bills. The jobs that provide that kind of income and health insurance tend to require a college degree.

Most guys with high paying stable jobs finished college.

Looks
>Healthy
>Bathes regularly
>At least makes an effort to take of himself

Brains
>Can hold a conversation and ask questions
>Has independent thoughts and opinions based on life experience that aren't just copy pasted from the internet

Kindness
>Healthy and realistic ideas about women and relationships
>Respects boundaries and is clear about his own
>Basic empathy and non-judgmental
>Argues from a problem-solving perspective

Money
>Can take of himself
>No stupid spending habits

Bonus
>Can quietly sit in room together doing different things
>Also likes camping and being outside
>Also likes trippy shit
>Can be tender and loving but also rearrange my organs

Looks
>won't accept anything less than an 8.5/10; chad aesthetics are preferable, abs are great
>at least 6'
>needs to have a fat cock

Brains
>couldn't care less honestly

Kindness
>I like bad boys

Money
>as much as possible; I want to be pampered

i could throw you in the bed of my truck and take you on adventures

but alas i am too tall and endowed

may I inquire as to the location of your abode

murica, and changes frequently

>Healthy and realistic ideas about women and relationships

I'm guessing the golden rule doesn't apply here? i.e. expecting the same level of commitment and sacrifice that I am willing to give

Biggest factor for me is personality. I want somebody I enjoy spending time with. If he's sexy looking that's obviously a huge plus, but I'm honestly not that picky when it comes to looks. Like if you're between 5' and 7', 90lbs and 300lbs, you have a shot, basically. No gross trolls or sumo wrestlers, just be sorta average, even if you have a gut or are a skeleton, if you are charming and fun to talk to it goes a long, long way.

When looking to get serious, I want somebody responsible and independent. I want to date a guy, not a guy and his mom or whoever is providing for him. Again, this is a broad spectrum here. It doesn't really matter what you do as long as its A) legal, and B) reliable. I don't want gangs or the police kicking down my apartment door looking for you, and I don't want to take you on as a financial dependent. That screws up the entire idea of a relationship. I want an equal, not a codependent manchild.

obvious LARP

lazy bait

convincing LARP / possible female

What level of commitment and sacrifice are you willing to give? Is it mutually agreed upon? Are you making yourself into a martyr for someone who didn't ask? Do you say "no" when someone asks for something you're not willing to give? There's lots of nuance.

I don't want someone who's willing to sacrifice things that are important to them because that just creates resentment. And I don't want someone who expects me to give up things I care about. The ideal is two people with independent lives who agree to have each other's backs but not make themselves miserable

>If shes not willing to date any fucking trash it's larp
Thanks for remembering me why I stopped coming here.

I'm willing to sacrifice most things outside of my values. I am dedicated to doing what's right and will not compromise on my convictions. Doesn't mean that I know everything, so my positions can certainly shift, but you get my point.

I'm not sure what I wouldn't be willing to sacrifice for the right person. What's an example of something that someone shouldn't sacrifice for love? Something specific

>changes frequently
why's that?

you're committed to that LARP, I respect that, but it's still a really obvious one

Like passions, aspirations, "callings", time and space to do things you care about. Things that someone who truly loves you wouldn't want you to sacrifice. I see a lot of women giving up on goals when they get boyfriends and like lose their identity, and it's almost expected. And I've never seen it end with a healthy happy relationship

job reasons

I've never met a person with aspirations or a calling. That sounds like something most people search for but can never find. Usually people end up in shitty jobs and relationships with other people make life worth living. That's been my experience as well. Marriage is a union; it is a joining of two into one. It is not a weak connection between two independent entities.

>no sumo wrestlers
Look what you did fembot, now he is going to cry

Attached: 000085fc_medium.jpg (425x639, 42K)

I shouldn't say I've never met a person with aspirations, but I think saying "I want to be a psychologist" is not even remotely close to a true calling or strong feeling of purpose. Most kids feel they have to choose some career path before graduating high school.

Imo its more of a thing you make for yourself and work towards, and working towards it makes you more invested in it. I don't think its good to depend solely on another person for your happiness because thag creates codependency and a million other problems. I also have contrarian opinions about marriage and the necessity of it these days. Just because two entities are independent doesnt mean their connection is weak. And just because two people are glued to each others butts doesnt make their connection strong. But different people want different things. I highly value my freedom and independence and want a partner who respects that and also wants to live their own life, but together, with me, because our lives are better with each other in it, but not because we "need" each other. You might want something completely different and that's totally okay and there's plenty of people who feel like you do about marriage

But im also bordering on schizoid

Whoever doesn't leave me while I stab him, poison him. Don't pay attention to him. Deny him from sex. Steal from him. Starve him.

Wow I wonder what your weight is

Please then leave Jow Forums we don't need Stacies here

You probably shouldn't be giving relationship advice then should you? You oppose the institution of marriage that has been the root of human civilization for thousands of years. Let's try not to make things worse. Thanks for being honest

I wasnt giving advice? The topic was what fembots look for in a man. Im just stating my preferences and reasoning

You said a man should have healthy ideas about relationships, but you have a warped view of relationships yourself. I guess you're not even aware of the damage you're causing

Ah, yes, im causing great harm to the world to the world by not wanting to date someone who hates women and wants them to be submissive 24/7

Wrong on both accounts. Again you are delusional. Overly submissive women, or at least an unhealthy outlet for submission, is part of the problem. Guys on here don't care about submission, they care about loyalty. And the hate is for two-faced, disingenuous whores, not women.

Im very sorry that a loner fembot wanting aoner bf is so triggering for you

*a loner bf

>wants them to be submissive 24/7
Literally no one wants those pathetic subhumans dumb cunt.

You guys are actively providing reasons why i felt the need to include that statement and im having a grand ol time, keep getting mad

It's triggering because any decent man that you entice will only be hurt by you. Hopefully you don't interact with many men. I wish I knew for sure how to help you, but I don't. You need God, but I don't understand yet how that search works for women.

Im completely upfront about my propensity to do drugs in the forest and call upon pagan gods for sexual satisfaction dont you worry your lil noggin

Stacy alert.

Fair enough, but then I'm simply worried about your own happiness. Not that you're seeking help or anything; just saying. Best of luck to you.

>bathes regularly. What sort of cuckold still fucking bathes

Wow reasonable fembot for once.

18 like me and into bladee and similar stuff

Isn't the whole point of college to get a well paying-stable job? Excluding meme degress ofc.

To start, it would help if I didn't believe he will physically harm me should I disagree with him. Men do not respond well to NO.

Sounds like you have mental issues. Were you abused as a child?

Looks
>not more than 20cm smaller or taller than me
>not fat or other extreme body types like extremly muscular or skinny
>white
>mostly intact body like not in a wheelchair or something
>average sizes penis

Brains
>not a sjw brainlet or actually retarded
>not borderline or bipolar

Kindness
>kind to me and people I care about (unless they are being dicks ofc)
>doesn't abuse animals or me

Money
>debt free and doesn't live off doing illegal shit

So the upper 5% just like all other women lol.

I don't think I'm asking for more than I can give myself.

Your standards are very mellow actually and most western men would fit them. The financial part can be much harder though and it isn't something you always have control over.

So how did the Princess of Monaco end up in this place?
Learn statistics and probability. Combined, her standards are met by way less than 5% of men, I just threw out a generous figure because I figured she'd be lenient on some demands.

>Looks?
Must be tall, pale or fair skin, glasses is hot, brown hair, any color eyes, dad bod is optimal
>brains?
The smarter the better but not too smart because I'm not that smart myself, don't want to be left out if conversations
>kindness?
Always a good trait
>money?
Has his own place, not too cramped, big enough for both of us and a pet perhaps, makes a good amount of money for travelling every year, car also

You know average penis is 14/15 cm?
I don't believe it for a second. Every women i know wants 18/19 cm dick

>You know average penis is 14/15 cm?
13cm but it doesn't matter, since women only fuck big dick Chads, so sex-havers are 19cm on average.

>been on Jow Forums for over a decade
>visit r9k for the first time
>it's basically the NSFW version of Jow Forums

Attached: getting too old for this shit.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>The financial part can be much harder though and it isn't something you always have control over.
I mean there can be exceptions I just don't want someone who lives off of selling weed or who takes out loans for things that are useless or not needed.
>So how did the Princess of Monaco end up in this place?
I have a lot of time on my hands and I don't think I have high standards otherwise I wouldn't find many people like that.
17cm is the maximum everything over is just too big. I don't wanna be hurt.

How tall are you out of curiosity?
Your list seems pretty tame.

5'5 or 166cm

So how tall are you?
>intact body
Fugg

read above
and well user I won't die from a disease in three years and can still walk so I want the same with my partner.

Easy enough to meet your criteria. Wanna go on a date?

It's not that, I'm circumcised

I'm sorry but I have a bf currently.
that wouldn't be a problem unless you are a jew or muslim.

>I'm sorry but I have a bf currently.
The why the fuck are you posting here?

>The why the fuck are you posting here?
do you really think a relationship changes your life so much that you get to a normal level of social interaction or something so you don't spend most of your time online anymore?

>Looks
6ft+
Slim-average to chubby-average body type, with reasonable muscle (not a gym addict but maybe sports player)
Big hands
Big dick (7" or above with reasonable girth)

>Brains
Intelligent and able to hold their own in conversations but not specifically a thinker-type
Have their own interests of any variety

>Personality
Caring, fun, personable, easy-going, hard-working

>Money
Enough to be a beneficial partner to raise a family with but not necessarily rich

>Other
Not a raging ball of hatred. I like men who can let go and enjoy their life, not be constantly obsessing about the evils of humanity.

>debt free
Is a mortgage okay?

mortage is different it's an actual invest for something you need. although it can be very rough too depending on where you live and your job situation.

It would depend on your level of income. When a woman says she wants a man to not be encumbered by debt, what she really means is she wants him to be able to pay for most of her shit, so that even if she does have a job, she can spend what she earns on herself.

Why are you even here?
This place will corrupt you if you think you're better off than us.
This is a place for losers, you won't find your prince charming here.
This place can do nothing good for you.

Just do what men have been doing since forever.

Attached: 16212612612616.png (357x343, 119K)

No, I'm Catholic. My parents just did it to me for some reason.