I miss my 14 year muslim internet friend

i miss my 14 year muslim internet friend
she was always so cheerful and brightened my day
then she said she was starting school and wouldnt be on as much
she hated going out because she had to wear a hijab
it feels kind of perverted that i got to see her knees and face knowing that theyre normally covered
what am i supposed to do now

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nayzak__37f261e311f7db007ab23da68d40238c.jpg (1600x1000, 250K)

I was in love with this pakistani girl I was friends with in high school. Her English wasn't good and her name was hardly pronounceable, but I helped her learn to speak better. I confessed my feels to her after awhile, and she said she liked me too but she couldn't be with me in that way because of her religion. She wanted me to join Islam but I couldn't, nor did I want to really. I read the Qur'an to get to know her better and it was not a great book. Anyway, she was already engaged to marry her first cousin. Because that's how Pakistan is. It was really gross and she figured it out the older she got, said she didn't really like him. Her father was a supreme cunt, too. Made her wear the Hijab all the time, some days she wouldn't, and she seemed happier. When he died I never saw her wear it again. I stopped talking to her after awhile, my heart was broken and all that. Stupid teenage feelings. I wonder where she is now, I wonder if she ever got out of Islam. I wonder if she's already had kids with her cousin. If I only I had been able to save her.

Attached: 1535367559250.jpg (708x480, 37K)

I need to ask again, where the fuck are you faggots meeting 14 year olds?

i told my muslim friend that I really liked talking with her and she said she liked talking to me too
then it progressed into me saying casually that i loved her at the end of our chats and she would yell it back tenfold with her cute accent acting embarrassed
then she started messaging me a few times a week saying she missed me
but now shes back in school and i feel so lost

You could have been her cousin, user.

as an atheist i thought about converting to islam, seems like they at least know how to keep women in their place.

lmao. I am white as shit and she was middle-eastern as fuck. I don't think I'd pass as being related to her during Ramadan dinner or whatever the fuck they do. She was so pretty. Her hair was super black and straight and shiny. She had big, mesmerizing eyes, almost pitch black. And her skin was the color of coffee mixed with milk.

tfw no islam gf to fuck at full force in the mouth, vagina, and anus

yeah but that's like the only upside. They're barbaric in every other way, and like I said, many of them have incestuous marriages.

as another atheist, you're an idiot

have you been to dubai? nice place. wouldn't say it's barbaric.

there are more important things than the freedom to go outside and tip the brim of a hat.

What things would you consider more important than the freedom to go outside? That seems like a pretty basic human necessity.

as a male you're free to go outside on your own. there is no restriction there.

I had a friend in Egypt about ten years ago on FLYFF.
I had stopped playing the game for awhile but when I came back he greeted me happily. I can't remember his username now, but I remember he mentioned he could see tanks outside his house. This was during some big political thing in that country at the time.
At the end of the day I told him I would be on more often again.

I never came back.

You're originally an asshole.

>no qt muslim childhood friend with a strict upbringing, devoutly religious, and a pretty face and body she always covered up
how dare you people make me feel this feel

im talking to a 16 years old catholic filipina. sucks that we will never meet. she calls me her jowa.

this thread is making me regret not staying close with a muslim girl i used to play with up until like 7.

Literally everywhere on the internet now, art circles, every video game, Jow Forums, Discord, Twitter. I have to vet everyone I talk to because like 75% of them end up being underage

I haven't had a conversation with a girl online in at least 7 years, must be longer than that since I've had a proper conversation with a girl IRL, in fact I can't remember any, never really spoke to them much. I don't think there's any hope for me honestly.

Attached: 1556217645007.png (305x276, 39K)

play habbo or habboon

Wouldn't meeting a Alevis or Alawite qt