The things eating you up mentally and spiritually are death and time...

The things eating you up mentally and spiritually are death and time. You will always lose this fight anons just help you along in your losing, the lower you are in life the closer you are to death the higher you are the closer you are to time. Godless death and time is all you have, death and time created your ancestors and you. You are fucked animal. Why do you think you would be in this position?

Attached: 1567402302739.jpg (361x441, 31K)

we dont have a reason to be in this position we just are. thats life. we have to do what we enjoy and be the best people we can while we can. did you just learn about existentialism in your highschool psych class?

There's a reason for everything user maybe you're too dumb to have a real answer because you're a dumbass loser in life

wrong on both bro. life has no meaning you are supposed to make it

Wow talk about elementary level existentialism retarded alert lmao kill yourself fool

Eternity laughs

YOU WILL LOSE FAG

>This
You can't do anything about it OP, move on fag

>But i can project meaning onto life with muh brain
You're a loser like he is stop projecting gay queer cock boy incel loser poorfag genetic trash bitch cry more

Gene pool called you're getting removed hyuck hyuck

Suit yourself
Good luck with your life

Shit yourself
Good luck with no wife

Nomatter how much effort you put in it will be for nothing but a stupid trend at best you're just another problem for someone else, no one is innocent

Kek
Do you think that's why humanity spiritually degenerated so much? All the spiritualists just ascended and left this world to the NPCs who do nothing but breed?

Wow degenerate huh? You must have a pretty water tight ethical system lmao

You are nothing but a mistake human even your parents think so

Remember wagecuck time is money

Yup you are at best a provider for a woman who wanted someone else and that's if things work out for you.

All your life is, is a bitch.

I don't even have normal sexual feelings, eternity took it from me as it takes everything from everyone. Eternity rapes the apes

There's always something weird going on but you're never really invited you're just given news of it at best

We don't matter, we are basically Nazis when you get down to it, we're all connected to the state, undesirables destroyed, war crimes, ect. What do we have? Huh?

We have copes. Copes...ve hav vork to do

And so you're working for women and society who want to remove you like Jews in a concentration camp, but hey there's a swimming pool.

Fuck this fuckin life!!! Wahhhhhhjj! God why?!???? Ahhhhhhjhh!!!?

>eternity rapes the apes
great sentence, I highly rate that one