What are your experiences with these bad boys

What are your experiences with these bad boys

Attached: tornado.png (1450x742, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YMZXA7N20lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Used to live in Michigain and we'd have a few every year. It's absolutely terrifying knowing there's a giant spinning cloud dick of death close to you (once only a mile away from my house!) and if if decides to turn your way there's literally nothing you can do besides batten down the hatches and pray. It might "decide" to rip your house off its foundations and throw it ten miles, it might literally jump over you, only god knows. They're fucking preposterously huge, loud as a freight train and even the dust caught up in them can be like a sandblaster. Even the sight of one on video makes my skin crawl to this day. 0/10 would not recommend.

Attached: Inside a Tornado.webm (896x504, 1.68M)

I have to deal with far worse

Attached: serveimage.jpg (968x681, 52K)

I never experienced a tornado (I live in NJ) and hopefully never will, they seem like otherworldly deities coming to reap revenge for something.

I remember we experienced a partial one when I lived in NJ and all I remember is my mom autist-like running in the street with a broom despite the high winds trying to sweep up the large clutters of trash that were passing through our street.

suprised that didn't shatter all of the glass in that car

I have seen a lot of tornado/cyclone footage and I honestly believe the safest place to be is inside a car. Yes the cars move around a bit but they don't go flying away and never have I seen the wind alone break the glass, the glass is usually broken when something flies into it, If I was ever caught in one I just hide out in the car if I couldn't escape and i'd also try to bring a bunch of pillows and blankets to cover me up as I duck down on the floor.

Many close by over the years. Never really been in one but I really want to see one. Two have been pretty close. PecosHank is a good YouTube channel if you like tornados.

Attached: 32CB44B4-F0BA-40A0-A486-B951A723C5F5.png (750x1334, 1.25M)

lived in a city a few miles outside of houston and one touched down on top of a local mall and ripped a bath body works apart

I live on a mountain plateau and they're extremely rare here. I saw a tiny one form and touch down 300 yards from my house and almost shit my pants because one rekt the shit out of a trailer park here. There's also parts of the forest out back that have been flattened by microbursts. I'm more afraid of lightning though. It's kind of humbling knowing nature could kill you dead any moment without a warning.

Attached: 1568192143946.jpg (1024x571, 39K)

tornados usually come with those a lot of the time
why don't all of those shitty tornado shows ever show cool stuff like that? they always just video it in a open field and say stupid shit

what? i thought cars went flying usually

just curl up in my neet den with me and you'll be fine

Heavier cars are alright but light cars can be flipped over, once they flip and are in motion that's when they are not safe cause once the car is on a certain angle the wind will just blow the car around uncontrollably. Although he is right a car may be safer than a house to a certain degree.

can't a f3+ just pick up a car and fling it like nothing? i remember hearing one flipped a semi trailer truck fully loaded

i always figured the safest place would be under a bridge or in a car wash

Anything can be flown really depends on how powerful the tornado is. Honestly if there is a tornado warning it's best to just pack up what is necessary and leave the area before it arrives. If it's too late underground is your next bet although there are cases where basements or underground bases have been blown away by tornado's.
The theory is no where is perfectly safe during a hazardous tornado, most deaths during a storm is from flying debris, some may hop in their car and hope for the best as they try drive away and others may try wait it out in their homes.

i'd guess if you seen one close i'd jump in the car and floor it
i think they travel around 50 mph so should be able to outrun it

Now that's a woman
how's her cooking?

Her cooking is mostly garbage but she'll blow you away with her special Mac 'n' Cheese

Attached: 1449575734605.png (634x697, 115K)

Never experienced a tornado before but I live in Halifax and we had a hurricane a while back. Here's a video of the hurricane knocking down a huge construction crane.

youtu.be/YMZXA7N20lQ