YOU DRIVE DRUNK!?!? NO NO NO user YOU CANT DO THAT...

>YOU DRIVE DRUNK!?!? NO NO NO user YOU CANT DO THAT, DONT YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS TO OTHERS AND YOURSELF!!!! AGGHGHNN

Attached: 1512379476_preview_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (220x229, 9K)

You shouldn't drive drunk dickhead

suck my big drunk neet weiner nerd

Attached: foT8stU.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

>my face when you die in a car crash and I outlive you

Attached: 1552593418601.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Better to live drunk for a day than sober for a thousand

Somewhere every moment Charles Darwin is looking down on your kind and smiling OP.

You don't even have to do anything wrong. If someone hits you and you're drunk, the cops will just arrest you on the spot and blame you for the accident. Good luck telling the judge how it wasn't your fault when you drunkenly slammed into a soccer mom's SUV because she was texting Brad.

fuck that nerd, he got NO PUSSY

whatever dude, im usually carying narcotics anywas so Ill just kill myself if it comes down to it

>mfw dies in car crash as an innocent driver thanks to OP being a dumb fuck drunk

Attached: Oh+god+the+edges+edges+everywhere+_5c51cdfdee0777d5f44b32cb75203816.png (792x792, 457K)

lol shut the fuck up OP, go drink yourself to sleep

>drives drunk
>does drugs
>considers suicide
>posts pepe/wojak memes
Jesus fucking christ.

I
DONT
CARE
ABOUT
RANDOM
STRANGERS

Attached: fvotdwby6ke31.jpg (640x853, 111K)

My buddy died drunk a couple weeks ago. By all means join him retard.

Whatever man, i bet you get NO PUSSY

>all these normalniggers moralfagging
if you don't drive drunk go back to r*ddit

go back to school kids, you have to be 18 to post here.

then we don't care about you, retard

Attached: 1545263277477s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

not really, cause 1 day drunk you can't do much, but sober a thousand, you can use all those days to smash pussy and take over the world

It is a really scummy thing to do, not just because of others but for your own sake both in terms of safety as well as financial and legal matters. Thats not a normalfag thing, it's a bare minimum decent human being sort of thing. Being a robot and being an outcast because you're a garbage person and really dumb besides is not the same thing.

Just go shoot yourself and stop being a danger to others, fucking useless cunt

>be life-hating wagie
>wake up and have an energy bar and 4 cups of irish coffee and a beer every morning before work
>drink from my car flask at intersections
Real drinky drivers aren't neet. You soft pussys who never worked a day in your life
don't have the stomach to do what I do, risking your life and everyone around you'se cus you hate life. Faggot ass neet faker lying on the internet. Unless you're fresh outa high school druggie still living with your parents. Your gonna get raped in prison, neety boy.

Today I was talking to some normie and he told me about a time he drove on acid to a town 2 hours away.

He claimed it was "Easy"

Why are normies so fucking retarded?

>wah wah wah i make my own life shit and cry about it wahhh
stfu you wagie cuck

>not smashing pussy while drunk

everyone's life is shit

how drunk?

If you drive drunk then you're not better than someone that kills for money to buy drugs