/chestlet/

who else is a chestlet here? if i didnt have this stupid deformity i would look so much better.

Attached: C4A3C446-BCD1-4A52-9382-E91F63186601.jpg (3387x2542, 1.88M)

You are a dude, right?
t.fembotte

yes i was biologically born a male, a real man not a tranny

That makes you a tranny. gtfo

To repay for this insult post your dick.

so some tranny can edge to it? im good user.

Attached: 9BD16F59-8F7F-4F32-B66A-D66A8FC6C27C.jpg (1125x1091, 377K)

The fuck. You got to prove it. Fag. Kill yourself seriously. Nobody on this earth would jack off to you asshole.

beta male cuck chestlet, this is peak performance

Attached: 1567488674228.jpg (1000x750, 90K)

Yeah alright faggot, you think trannys have fucking standards retard? They dilate to anything they get their fucking hands on.

Hairy pear.

I swear pic related is an SCP or some shit, i cant remember the name

found it lol
oregonally

Attached: AEC0CE27-6DDA-4F8F-8BB9-F45A60F4DF84.jpg (1536x1616, 854K)

pectus excavatum gang member reporting in.

mine looks much worse than on this picture. my whole chest is deformed.

this fucking pectus alone already lowers our dominance score on the dominance hierarchy

Now that you are talking about tiddies, why tf mine look like the ones from a 15 year old girl through puberty? I'm not fat enough to be like this it's fucking weird

Attached: IMG_20190911_003056.jpg (1952x2592, 896K)

do you drink a lot of soda or energy drinks?

chestlet here, ill forever have moobs :(
worst part? all the guys think im a troon

when i was a kid people would say this i have boobs because of my ribs lol

i know, but i find the attention it gets me at public swimming pools funny.
people look at me, notice my chest and immediately look away as if they saw something they shouldn't have.

is okay user i bet youre a very nice guyly guy! :)

Haha thats pretty dope though I can imagine it being awkward. People just always act surprised when they see my chest hole.

Like 1 liter of coke every single day, I guess that's the problem

That could contribute to it, cut down to around 1-2 liters a week, (a glass with dinner) and see how you feel.

and i thought i had it bad at 34" chest, 30" waist, and 38" hips.

I would just end myself if I looked like that

>1lt of coke every day
american right?

It's not easy having a big chest. My ribcage is fucking huge When I wear shirts that fit around the chest the stomach looks all baggy and I look fat. If I wear shirts that fit around the waist my chest is always popping out and it's uncomfortable.

Attached: IMG_20190911_012214.jpg (2636x3645, 1.19M)

i would gladly switch my aesthetic , with yours user. im scared that if a women see me nakes, she'll think im a low test beta male despite being 6' tall and having a large dick and balls.
i really think it was my jew doctor that told my mom to have me drink onions milk and the like during puberty potentially increasing the amount of estrogen in my body.. giving me wide af hips and a small chest

jesus christ youre a sexy human

Man, that doesn't sound so bad. I'm only 5'8. It doesn't bother me because it's literally me and I have to accept it, but I know a lot of women aren't attracted to that. If you've got a big dick you'll be fine if you're naked in front of her. I'm a grower and I have a lot of loose skin around my waist and groin from being 300 lbs. So the grass is always greener, user.

Thank you ^w^
That means a lot. I work out, but sometimes am really self conscious from having been very fat.

I was an ugly duckling in school I feel you but also that work is paying off, you look great, that arm gripping your shirt is 10/10 and i long to be cradled like that phone

Tfw 162 cm circumfrsnce chest
Ama i guess