Ant-kun help thread

So recently a line of ants has appeared running through my room and going straight for my cat's food bowl. However, far beyond this, in the bathroom just 10-12 paces away, I found Ant-kun here.

Now I ask you what I should do with him. On one hand I don't want Ant-kun to be lonely because he's so far away from all his ant friends, on the other hand, he may be on a super secret ant mission to find food so I don't want to reset his progress by taking him all the way back to the train.

Thoughts on Ant-kun?

Attached: IMG_5613[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

I didn't mean for that picture to show up sideways, that's weird.

Nigga just give him a hug.

Snort the line of ants.

You should leave him be, he's probably part of the kgb and spying on you. Let him do his thing.

Attached: Cheek poke.jpg (850x975, 210K)

Keep him in a jar and feed him ant-food.
He needs a friend too so grab another few ants and put them in there too. They can be your friends. I know you don't have any friends, so try it out.

Attached: Archaon.png (810x1200, 1.09M)

He is clearly committing high treason against his fellow ants the other penalty for treason is death spray him with raid and put his body in front of all his kind so they know of his crimes.

Yoooooo.
All these posts have been me trying to keep my own thread afloat because no one cares. No one ever cares. Why doesn't anyone like me? I haven't had any friends for a 2 years now. I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die

Only* original edit

Oh ok. Thanks for responding.
I don't really want to kill him, even if he's a traitor to his nation and his people. Everyone deserves a chance to change.

Well it is up to you if you grant him clemency or not.

Give him a piece of sugar see what happens

I will do this. Give me a minute.

Attached: Chika stronk.jpg (1920x2281, 252K)

No ants can die if they eat too much sugar you said you wanted to spare him do not do this user

o i didnt know that, OP google healthy food for ants and give him whatever it suggests

HE'S FUCKING GONE. I WENT BACK TO THE BATHROOM TO GIVE HIM SUGAR AND HE WAS GONE. I LOOKED ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I COULDN'T FIND HIM.

WHERE IS HE???
ANT-KUNNAIWNEGIOANWOEIGAEWIPONGEWAO G

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM. I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK. I'M FUCKING UGLY CRYING RIGHT NOW OH GOD. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Attached: tears.png (300x172, 39K)

Maybe it if for the best ants can not process sugar we used to use it to kill them all the time I hope you find your ant tho user you seem pretty upset about it

OP can i be the new ant-kun

I'm trying not to panic right now. I've been pacing around my bathroom for a few minutes and looking all over but he's just gone.

He's just gone.

Attached: Sad strawfruit girl.jpg (566x800, 84K)

No, though I appreciate the sentiment.
There are billions if not trillions of ants on this planet, but there's only one Ant-kun for me.

I don't think I'll ever be able to love again.

Maybe he'll come back if you build a little house for him. So he knows he's welcome.

I found him clinging to the wall, high above the toilet. He was concealed by a standing shelf. I propped him up on the cap of my shave gel but he didn't move. He was curled up into a little brown ball. He was so small. So innocent. This world took him from me. Life is so cruel. I just hope Ant-kun is happy wherever he is. I'm going to try not to do anything drastic tonight, wish me luck.

RIP Ant-kun. You'll be with me forever.

Attached: IMG_5623[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Im sorry for your loss user. F originally

Attached: 720D0D24-E800-4AF9-B899-2CA56EBDFAB8.jpg (750x597, 42K)

You know OP, drone ants are female.