Incels who are 30+ years old, why are you still alive? You are completely past your prime so why live?

Incels who are 30+ years old, why are you still alive? You are completely past your prime so why live?

Attached: 65654812_101060984516565_2624345444305933287_n.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>30
>past your prime
Lel. Teenager detected.

not him but I'm about to be 23 and I feel like I'm way past my prime

I'm not an incel at 30+, have had sex/sex offers fairly recently and I *still* wonder why I live.

>I'm about to be 23 and I feel like I'm way past my prime
This, very much this.

I'm 25 and whenever I drive past any highschoolers. I wish I had actually tried to talk to girls. But I also don't regret playing vidya with my friends. God, GMod, TF2, L4D and Minecraft during their peaks were based. Fuck I miss the old days.

>tfw missed the awkward but funny experience of losing my virginity in highschool.

Honestly listen to op don't waste your life being incel romance is a young persons game

Im 26 and I never had a prime so it doesnt really matter to me

Jordan peterson is a fucking faggot

I was so horrible as a teenager that even as a 27 yo NEET I feel way better than when I was younger. Plus I've accepted dying a virgin.

We need more blackpill threads to raise the awareness, yeah we have nothing compared to normies

Holy fuck I feel a suicidal wave coming on fuck, yep I'm what I am...there no fixing it...just being cucked to death by reality

Attached: 1567492168381.gif (498x278, 925K)

idk why im alive either

I'm just waiting for my dog to die before I kill myself.

>never experienced teenage summer love
>Never had a girl text me and say stupid teenage shit to each other
>Never hanged with a group of kids with girls included
WHY WAS I LIKE THAT
WHY WAS I LIKE THAT
WHY WAS I LIKE THAT
WHY WAS I LIKE THAT
WHY WAS I LIKE THAT
WHY WAS I LIKE THAT

Attached: 1534176840498.jpg (480x360, 120K)

18 year old incel here. i mainly stay alive out of a lust for life and general spirit of joyous friendliness

I'm 30 and a virgin

>why are you still alive?
don't want to die

33, NEET, on welfare

Feeling good not to be a wageslave.

don't consider myself an incel, I have no problem attracting women.
>why live?
same reason you live.

It's a really shit feel, mixed really if you had a decent time with friends.

But you described my time in school really well. Any girls I talked to just laughed at me and ignored me.
>talk to normies how I was bullied by women as a kid
>that was in middle and high school, get over it!
>women are still vile cunts

Everyone is "past their prime" after 30 by that logic you fucking retard.

for relationships and work you are.

Most are not. Suicides are spiking so hard in the 30s right now it's actually drop the average life expectancy by 4%

Dude wut. The average age for getting married is 30.

>The average age for getting married
exactly! You know how long people date before they get married? 5 years. So they met their special someone at 25 or younger. So if you are coming out gate trying to get a a girl at 30? Good fucking luck, what little you will find are the ones most people when younger did a hard pass on.

Attached: 1524267971953.jpg (201x201, 5K)

Average is 27.4
it's 4.9 years but I think this just enhances the idea how late someone is to the dating game at 30. If we go by the average of 27.4 married and 4.9 before getting married that means anyone pass 22.5 has lower odds to finding a life mate and anyone not dating/married by 31.5 are hitting Doomer territory

In what country is it that low?

most counties are that or lower mate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage

That's global mate

>no negative age gap
What a cruel world we live in

I was born an old man to be honest. Youth was wasted on me. I always thought I'd be in my prime around 50-75. Be one of those jaunty old fellas.

Now I see how much physical and brain detoriation takes its toll and realise that it's not the 90s anymore and in stead of being 15 years retired, living in a big house i paid off 50 years ago and making $1500 a month in pension payments. I'm going to be stuck in a 50 hour a week job and paying out the ass for medication and rent.

Shit I take it back. There's no hope. I guess my point was i never had a prime.

Anyway I live for the rocket launches and to see us spread onto other worlds.

It's significantly higher in western countries.

yes but it still floats at the 30 or younger which if we were talking first time dates there be hope, but you brought up marriage and that has years if not decades of dating history to get too so if the average is 30 that implies most have been dating in their teens to early 20s at the latest.

Idk I'm only 27 but don't mind being single

With 27 the average girl already had on average 4 fucking boyfriends and 40 times casual sex. They already start having bfs and dating with fucking 14.

We are absolutely royally fucked. We are like Lv1 WOW characters stuck in an end-level territory. We simply can't compete.

I know, that's why I've stopped caring

Source for those numbers: your ass.

Not really an incel, but basically I'm afraid of the consequences. Having said that, I think about killing myself all the time and I hope to work myself up to it soon enough.

>average 4 fucking boyfriends and 40 times casual sex.
They've had much more than that. Around 50 boyfriends and they had sex around 4000-5000 times.

Things changed man. Thanks to hormones in our food they already look with 13 like with fucking 18. They're getting taller and taller too.

Fucking is for them like a bodily function like sleeping and pissing. They simply do it without thinking too much and that's it.

But young people are having less sex than previous generations. This is a fact. Your post just cannot be correct.

Is English your second language, or are you just so worked up that you can't type properly?

i never fucked more teens than when i hit late 20s/early 30's. Stupid bitches go after you in swarms around that age due to daddy issues.

I live for myself, that's it.

English is my 3rd language. Feels good.

But back to the topic. I didn't pull the numbers out of my ass, they are congruent with my observations. When you're walking around town at night MOST groups of girls you encounter are fucking 13-16, literally jailbait. And they are dressed like fucking whores.

What fucking planet do you live on to deny that? I even remember it from high school while I was still playing Pokemon Crystal girls were already using make-up and dressing like whores and talking about their dumb sitcoms and adult topics like pregnancy, protection etc... and 1 15-year girl was even fucking pregnant.

What are you implying that my numbers are too high? If anything they are too fucking low. Girls can't control themselves. They start fucking from the moment they develop a sex drive and tits and learn that they get attention from boys.

When was the first time you fapped? If you're normal it was probably 12-13. Now you now when girls are starting to have sex. Because they don't have to fap. They simply need to act slutty in front of older boys to get invited to places. Open your fucking eyes to female nature you blue-pilled cucks.

So your anecdotes override hard facts? You are a retard or a liar. Young girls and guys are having less sex than older generations. This is an undeniable truth.

What age range of teens are you talking here?
In what ways had you improved yourself between your early twenties and late twenties/early thirties? Or had you improved at all for that matter?

I've had way more sex in my 30s than I ever did in my 20s. It just gets so much easier. Being a single guy in his 30s is awesome.

That's good to hear but you probably have a career. If you achieved nothing with 30 you are fucked. Even girls with dady issues understand red flags when they see them.

I do have a career and a well paid job. If you are a NEET in your 30s then sorry, no girls for you.

If you have a career you have literally no reason to brag that you get girls.

You would have to be literally deformed to not acquire girls even with fucking money.

Wrong

1. Girls are lying (since the dawn of time)
2. Only Chad's have sex (before the 2000s any average male could have sex)

These two reasons alone are why the statistics are falsely claiming this generation is having "less" sex. The only group having less sex is average white males.

18 and 19. Haven't realy changed too much besides getting a job and bathing every day.

How would you rate your physical appearance? Do you or others consider you handsome? Are you fat, skinny, average? How hot are these teens?

It's probably a dumb slut doing damage control. Nothing is more shameful for women than the truth.

I'm sure you will post some links that back up your claims any minute now.

>The only group having less sex is average white males.
Fucking gay psyops, get out of here with your lies.

Tall and fat. I think im handsome but thats probably just ego.

31 here

Because I continually work and struggle to become better and better. I'm not a bitch and I wont give up on my life. That makes life worth living. Its hard fucking work and every day I work towards becoming a better person.

Attached: Rocky-II-training-montage-e1457130650450-800x400.jpg (800x400, 66K)

Because I'm stoic.

Stoicism is the ultimate red pill.

Don't make any demands on the world
Don't demand others time and attention if you have nothing to say.
Don't blame anyone.
Try to not think unnecessary stuff.
Don't feel unnecessary feelings like resentment.
Just be glad you're alive and stoicially do all the steps necessary to stay alive like cleaning yourself and your surroundings, get just enough social contact to not go nuts, get enough exercise to stay healthy, eat enough vegetables, drink enough water and get a lot of fresh air.
Don't burden yourselves with other problems but in turn don't annoy anyone with your problems.

You may not live the life you want, but that is not a reason to just break inside and give up. Try to survive and stay sane. Stay stoic.

Women are past their prime at 20, so who cares?

Well, i'm not 30+ yet, but i'm close.

The only thing keeping me around is my parents. They still love me for some reason, and I could never hurt them by taking myself out of the rat race. I just keep my head down, earn enough to support myself, and wait for them to pass on so I can finally exit this mortal nightmare.

Attached: 1519581636619.png (238x211, 10K)

OP's pic is older than 20, wtf are you talking about

No, it's more satisfying to let out all your rage at an unfair and cruel life.

>your average girl is a fucking 25yo model who has been taking care of her skin/health for decades and doing yoga daily etc... because she literally makes a living off her beauty
Nahh your average girl ages like shit.

What a fucking slave mentality

i'm doing the exact same thing.

Attached: 1540236976067.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

Good drone, now work and come collect your paycheck for 30 years

What is your fucking alternative?

Same with my single mom who tried her best to raise me despite living in poverty, she's now financially reliant on me after becoming too infirm to hold work down. I love her but I dont have the heart to tell her just how much I honestly hate being alive.

Good, getting angry enough to use an expletive is a good first step to Will you accept your fate and live as a slave, or will you try and change fate to something that suits your desires? Are you a Man or a mouse?

Turning 30 in two months. Planning to die soon.

19 here user. Any advice? I feel like I don't even want to talk to other people because their probably just some unironic rich normie who conforms to society, so they will have predictable opinions.

I already lift and read like a motherfucker. Nothing more I can do.

Sorry user man. I really am. I hope you are reincarnated to a happier place.

>settle down age is 30
>not past prime
what a retard lol

I only strive for this user. It hurts. I feel like after 4 years I have achieved nothing a normal person couldn't. At best. Any idea if therapy is a good place to turn this around.

Because it took 30 years to achieve wizard status, why stop there? Might as well go all the way to lichdom.

I'm not 30, but the survival instinct is what keeps us alive. You stupid idiot dipshit. What a stupid thread. What an asswipe.

Outside of never having sex I have a great life.

i'm a 32 year old virgin neet and i have committed suicide because i enjoy coming here and destroying all of your hope, its very entertaining to me

I'm almost 30 and I can relate.

Why not live though? Why should a man's worth be defined by a cunt who is stupider, uglier and more worthless than you?
I detest women, but most of the time I don't care about them at all.

I'm happy this way.

I still live because I'm not suicidal and I never have been. Lonely, anxious and bitter, sure; but not suicidal.

Theres alot more that you can do! Change your outlook. Think about life. Write philosophy. Run your own business. Do what you want to do. Give back to others. Volunteer. There is a ton to do

But most importantly, you need to fight the New World Order and push back on the darkness. Society is built to be a meaningless, nihilistic hellhole and we have to navigate around it

>and work
but men make their peak earnings in their 40s and 50s

34 here.

There are still things I enjoy. Like food, nature, music, books, and crafts.

I don't think you'll ever pass your prime for enjoying those things.

Why give up those things just because I never managed to convince a woman to let me slide my penis into her vagina?

One, one reason only. Killing myself would make some people happy, and i would rather die than make their day brighter.

you should get a new phone. the problem you have is that you are not feeling well and you need three cameras to take pictures of your house

Gonna be 30 in a month. Plan on celebrating by eating dominos and drinking a liter of whiskey alone while staring up at the stars.

>peaking at 18 and having everything after that be a downhill mess
Honestly that sounds way more depressing and shitty than having no peak at all.
Imagine being one of those annoying faggots at 40 and 50 that NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL
Those are the ones that don't mature and grow passed that time in their life.

now this is a sensible post

Who is that girl? Don't want to enable Google's JavaScript in reverse image search. HNNNG.

>why are you still alive?
i dont have the balls to kys

Why do you think people who don't have sex should kill themselves?

Do you reduce your entire existence down to having sex?

Why does it matter? I'm attractive, white, 6'4", fit and a virgin at the age of 27. Why is your worth greater than mine? Explain to me how I wouldn't be able to kick your ass and fuck your girlfriend right in front of you.

Maybe I just don't want to deal with holes. Consider yourself lucky that I'm not ok the market. Life is easier for you that way.

>making women your reason to live
TOPKEK

>unironic rich normie who conforms to society, so they will have predictable opinions.
drop the arrogant preachy shit, youre probably a lot more shallow than you think

sounds like you reduce your entire existence down to your looks

>Incels who are 30+ years old
What if I'm over 40+?

>why are you still alive? You are completely past your prime so why live?
The life of a NPC must be hard and boring since the only reason they exist is to say they had sex once.

*I actually just hit 40 a few days ago*

>I HAVE SEX U DONT IM BETTER THAN U ogkdfgikfdog
kys.
if you live life to have sex and your happiness is a woman just kys just end it buddy. ever since i stopped fapping and thinking about sex i stopped being a cumbrain i actually get shit done. my grades are high i feel more confident no more brainfog. btfo cumbrains

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

thinking about sex does not equal to having sex. You can be focused the entire day and plow the missus at night. congrats on your grades tho

This. When you're Jow Forums you're young forever. I'm 30 and I feel stronger, healthier and better looking than when I was 20.