Redpill me on discord girls

Have you ever fallen for a discord girl who has their own orbiting server? What happened? I need some reasons to get the fuck away, I'm in to deep, boys.

Attached: 1411695029975.png (600x390, 248K)

I added a girl on discord, we had common interests but after two days she stopped talking :} I think she's just retarded socially though.

Attached: 1559239635289.jpg (3024x4032, 762K)

Don't prioritize your attention on her like most other posters will. Try to just get conversations going server-wide that aren't just shitposts.

>who has their own orbiting server?
Run. This can never end well for you. No sane person seeks out that kind of attention.

>their own orbiting server
wtf. i can't even make a single online friend and people have their own orbiting servers? shame on people like you for enabling it desu

It's amazing what a vagina will get you

but what if i do have one

Start actually engaging back people who reach out to you instead of expecting them to do all the work alone.
This is fembot's #1 problem.

i made a server to shitpost and talk with a friend, but he disappeared one day

Fembots just stop talking and go offline after a few messages

then just make a server and post it here, you'll have orbiters in no time

i dont have anyone to engage back with

>fembot is online all day
>you send a message
>she replies with one or two words and goes offline
Happens every day. Why do they do that?

[email protected]
Do your best.

I rather just be removed instead desu
They never put any effort into the conversation

aye lemme tell ya laddie those cunts are fucked in every possible twistin of the phrase. I met one who wanted to get her knickers off on roleplay, but the whore started going beyond roleplay. The separation between the reality of our world and the molochean nightmare of the female imagination is paper thin on a sunny day and owing reality a debt when a single wee rain droplet ripples their watery grasp on life. She quickly began trying to court me with her serpents honeyed tongue, all the while finding excused to trying have at me hard earned jew tokens. I would advise ya git away from the literal biblical definition of a succubus and go drink sometin harsh. The laters more productive.

Your BPD is showing, just look at your friends list and pick anyone.

i have literally no online contacts
do you have something other than email

Just post your discord and get prepare to get flooded by every male in the thread

Yep. We talk and she doesn't respond after a while. She's a pain and I hate her but I hide it because I don't know what's wrong with me.

>do you have something other than email
You can make a throwaway in 10 seconds and we can move to Discord or whatever later. If even this bare minimum effort is too much for you then you're just proving my point.

whats wrong is your puss deprived. It aint right for man to be alone. Supposed to have a wife by the time you feel like having one. Not some obscure time down the road. Fucked system were in.

Attached: 17515a266b6d325e7424be0a41ee8a89276ddb663b910ebe6a603f96fbf19d76.jpg (251x257, 20K)

Discord is my primary means of picking up women. I exclusively date gamer girls because I play games in the evening, and prefer to do it with my sexual partner.

It took a couple years to develop the right type of game. It's not the same as other forms of socialization... But the basics are the same - maintaining a sexual frame, showing boldness, developing rapport/attraction...

The most important thing is to commit to the lifestyle. Expect to spend around $400 per date-week on flights and airBnB. If you're a poorfag, save up for it. (Fucking worth.)

If she wants to call your relationship a 'thing,' that's your cue to suggest a visit. Tell her "it has to be real." She'll resist. Tell her "it's natural to be scared, I am too, so we gotta rip it off like a bandaid." Then book the flight and fuck like rabbits all week. Good times :D

>i have literally no online contacts
I don't count like always, right?

I used to pretend to be female and had a cult of discord orbiters who would buy me things. my favorite thing to do was compete with other girls in other servers and try to draw all the attention for myself.

I only stopped because I didn't like the way pretending to be female was affecting my personality.

you have me mistaken for someone else user...

>affecting my personality.
tell us more please

add me to your orbiting server
314#0249

If she has an orbit server why are you bothering?

>still hasn't sent me anything
Why do I even bother anymore.

cause you seem like you hate me
i dont have a server i could just add you though

>cause you seem like you hate me
That's why I gave you a tip and left my contact since you seemed in need of some human interaction.
You're judging me even though you know absolutely nothing about me, and so consider how you might be applying the same approach to people who try to communicate with you. That isn't going to work.

Some gross fembot bitch added me recently and invited me to her orbiting server because she talked to me in a server half a year ago. Fembots are very vapid people lol

I would often manipulate and create fake drama to keep people emotionally invested in me, over time I started becoming very emotional and invested over the fake drama myself. I had several tumultuous e-relationships and breakups during this time with people I barely knew. on top of this I started to become serious about my rivalries with other girls.

it began to affect my interactions with people irl, with me becoming paranoid and obsessive over people and addicted to pointless gossip and drama in my social circles. at that point I knew I had to stop playing these games or else I would end up like that permanently, so I deleted everything to do with my fake identity and cut off all the people I knew online. now I'm back to my boring and quiet self, I rarely talk to people online anymore and when I do I just be real with them even if they find me boring for it. things are much less stressful this way.

man you really got sucked in. never went that bad for me but I also got like 4 personas to switch between so I don't get too deep into one.

I just want that nofriends chick from earlier to make a discord server so I can see her reject all 50 guys that join on the first day

Competing for attention of e girls is as pathetic as it gets in my opinion. Be interesting enough that they come to you. Although thats fairly unlikely too because they have a pool of orbiters in general that will give them attention without any added effort.

>it's another episode of a "lonely" fembot fishing for attention and then rejecting everybody

This girl I was friends with as a teenager invited me to her discord and yeah, it was an orbiter discord. She feigned ignorance like she didn't know what she was doing, but she had no problem siccing them onto me when I posted a reaction face in her server by mistake while she was venting. We don't speak anymore, and it's probably for the best. I suggest you get out of there, OP.