Girl in high school, all her friends have had sex

>girl in high school, all her friends have had sex
>wants to fit in, has sex with Chad
>enjoys it, but still at home with caring but restrictive parents
>goes to college, no inhibitions, parties every night getting her brains fucked out
>graduates college, begins making money, still going to clubs with her friends to get fucked every night
>now a bit older, making good money, starting to look for something more serious. regularly dates guys, but only hot good looking ones.
>in between boyfriends, still regularly has one night stands and gets fucked. plans to get married one day, but no urgency
>mid 30's, hormones kick in
>desperately wants to get married and have kids, time is running out, looks fading
>all the Chads that she dated earlier no longer want her, they have first choice of who they marry, prefer prime twenty-something virgins.
>out of desperation, thinks she is entitled to a beta male provider, and he is a sexist pig if he doesn't accept her despite all her history

Why do women think its okay to do this?

Attached: 1427620375750.jpg (900x713, 191K)

>Why do women think its okay to do this?
cuse you gotta live in the moment my dude
and life is only as fun as you make it my dude
because responsibilities are or dummies my dude
because girl JUST WANA HAVE FUN

Why do you keep spamming your shitty comics?

>twenty-something virgins
wew lad

BECAUSE KEKS JUST WANA HAVE FUNNN

>prefer prime twenty-something virgins.
You guys are the only ones who prefer virgins. It's not fun to fuck a virgin. It hurts them, you can't go hard, and they're awkward as fuck.

t. beta who needs a woman to lead in the bedroom

>beta male provider
you cannot use those three words together. beta is barely a male and they barely get by and will never be financially stable enough to provide for anyone. this fantasy you guys have is just that a fantasy

How new are you bro, y even comment

That's an omega, betas can have good jobs but they still aren't alpha

no they don't, they might be focused enough to crack 100k but that is not going to be enough to provide for a comfortable life for a family. These chads you guys envy will make over 200k with an upward trajectory. They can buy a nice house in a nice neighborhood and able to feed, clothe, vacation and buy toys for recreation. Thats not beta

i am not new but continue to be amazed how delusional most of you are and you indoctrinate new crops of betas daily that one day the hot girl will beg them to marry. I doesn't happen no more than my vagina looks like roast beef from sex occasionally.

Lol ok but 100k isn't "barely getting by"

love how the onion came up with a hilarious format and you just took it and made it horrible

>horrible
you mean true?

>hey guys here's my completely made up definition of "beta" so you are all wrong bc i say so

Attached: brainlet (4).png (645x729, 77K)

Seriously? Try buying a decent house in a decent neighborhood and health coverage for a couple kids and food and tires for your car/cars. That money don't go very far. The quicker you guys face reality the better. You have to apply yourself to make it.

well, if you were to draw a graphic depiction of cartel members beheading other cartel members, it would also be true. you could also use your onion comics format for that.

what's horrible about OP's pic though?

I speak the truth and you'll see.

>Makes good money
>Looking for a beta male provider

Stop fantasizing stupid scenarios and go live a little.

And that pic, they're giving shit to her because they want, like a lot of people, she is just capitalizing on stupid people.

That is why you're a fucking loser, you create standarts that are impossible to obtain. If 100k year isn't enough to provide a good life then you should learn to control your expenses.

what is horrible about deception and unsuccessful humans?

you're an idiot. I bought a house on my own at 27 with no help but then I didn't live with my mom and work my ass off. Most of you have cushy safety nets while the successful are out here doing shit without one.

This is just a fantasy. In reality mid 30s women still have tons of men approaching them constantly.

All mgtow cope shattered in one post

I tend not to care about those whores, it makes my life easier.

>Most of you have cushy safety nets
user, get off the drugs.

>imagine caring about women

Attached: 1557843555263.jpg (900x900, 233K)

Not really. They can get dates/sex on Tinder easily, sure, but securing the commitment of Chad - no. And I've seen this first-hand many times. What OP said is 100% true.

When you kill yourself people will still not give a shit.

I love how these comics always portray betas as nice guys and Chad as an asshole. In my experience it has been the opposite.

Chad has nothing to prove or be bitter about and he doesnt sit at home stewing in his own vitriol like the incels on this board.