"Wow, this place is really fancy! Thanks for taking me out here, I ended up ordering way more than I expected. So...

>"Wow, this place is really fancy! Thanks for taking me out here, I ended up ordering way more than I expected. So, do you have your wallet ready for when the waiter comes with the bill?"

Attached: main_orig.jpg (4248x2832, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fau.edu/newsdesk/articles/millennials-sex-study.php
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no girl ever says that. they always offer to pay but really expect you to cover it

>I had a great time, but you were a little insecure when I was telling you stories about all the fat black cocks that have stretched me out.
>Sex doesn't mean anything and I can't be with a man who wants to control me. No, I won't pay for dinner; man up.

The man should pay, at least on the first date and especially if he asked her out.

You are as bad as the feminists are screeching about equality. Men and women aren't equal. I know you think it will feel good by saying, hurr bitch we're equal now thanks to the modern day women mentality, but deep down you know it's right that the man be the provider.

Be mad at the feminized, pussified society that took away your ability to be the provider.

This.

What I've learned is that you can pay for one thing (e.g. lunch), then let them know they're paying for the next (e.g. dinner) by stating "Yeah, of course we can have dinner. But you're paying for this one." And they will, and you don't end up a financial cuck.

>taking a woman out to a restaurant for a date
Yikes. I'll only ever do this if we're approaching a relationship. Otherwise, I'd rather do things that aren't this mundane.

>I'd rather do things that aren't this mundane.
like snorting fentanyl behind walmart right...

if you ask her out, you pay for it. this applies to inviting friends out for dinner, it's always together and you always pay for it jesus guys didn't your fathers teach you how to be men?

Attached: 1565659906356.png (290x352, 61K)

ITT: poorfags that can't afford to treat a girl to a fancy dinner

Nah.
>t. gigaprojectionist
Nah, keep your poorfaggot ass projection to yourself. Money isn't the issue. I just don't want to sit there staring at someone's mug if it's the first time going out. I'd rather chat over a couple beers than be in a stuffy ass restaurant.

I have infinitely more value than all the women I have been with when I was dating both in looks career and personality

Paying for someone who is not your girlfriend is absolutely beta and it is actually funny and not surprising that some low value male would think I enjoy or even should have to pay for some random human beings lunch when I am already giving her my time of the day

>Actually, I own this restaurant, so no need to worry about the bill.
>would you like to order a bottle of chamagne and finish it at my place?

Attached: 1515650382_bf210a023d28f9f1ac8288f6aad0a00daf1bba71_hq.gif (500x281, 475K)

>he brings me to his own restaurant to save a few bucks

Attached: 7D51E9A8-9DE9-4D05-BD02-786F8935E1BF.png (728x899, 253K)

>really fancy
First date is to La Paisanita's taqueria. Her meal will be less than $10.

Haha suck on that, femcel

Attached: 1525113768229.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Yeah sure *frantically touches back pocket*
Ahhh damn you know what? I actually left my wallet in the car, stay here i'll be right back

ssskkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt

Thanks for the free meal roastie

Attached: wine.jpg (528x492, 39K)

>he doesnt confirm before hand that she pays her share
LMAO cucks

literally nobody would ever say this, especially not on an early date.

also if your not ready to pay the entire bill then why the fuck even take her to somewhere fancy like this.

This makes me miss Russian men. They are so alpha and pay for literally everything.

"I'm a feminist, I believe in equality."

*turns to server*

"Put half on this, pls"

"Oh definitely. I gotta us the bathroom, I'll be just a minute"
>Pay for my own meal at the front.
>Leave

Attached: 1564246451409s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

This is why modern relationships are a shitshow. Men dont know how to date anymore, they want to just show up at a girls house and fuck. They think taking you out to a movie or dinner means you are married.

Where are you? I'll take you to a fancy dinner and pay for everything.

How was it before and when? Because you obviously are an expert on how relationships are now and how they were before.

i'm assuming he means before "hookup culture" got normalized, before tinder and before casual one night stands became the norm, before millenial manchilds rose to the apex

The UK. Dont novichok me please, Mr Russian Spy.

>t. dumb, seething, whore that immediately thinks she is entitled to our pockets
Absolutely fucking not. If we just met, I'm not your meal ticket. You're not entitled to my money by using food as a proxy. It makes absolutely no sense. Dinner and a movie are boring first dates. It's literally high school tier level of creativity. You can't even fucking talk during a movie; nevermind the fact that staring at someone's face while you shovel food into yours doesn't really give you time to talk either. It's completely superficial and I'd really not want to pick a restaurant without knowledge of the person's dietary intake either. There are too many "what if" scenarios for such a bland evening that more than likely won't result in any further communication. Depending on what I gleaned from the woman's interests through talking, I would plan a date custom tailored to what both of us could get out of it. Something fun. Not the same shit over and over.

For instance, if she was into photography, I'd take us to a thrift store so we could both pick out cameras, find somewhere to purchase the proper film, then go on an adventure taking pictures around the city hitting a few bars for a drinks along the way.

Attached: 1533744001865.png (438x420, 152K)

That's doable. I'm not even Russian but I'll still pay and pretend to be alpha.

>implying I ask women out
>implying I would even go to a fancy restaurant in the first place

Attached: shiggy 2.jpg (250x250, 23K)

When did "hookup culture" get normalized?

Millennial men and women are having less hookups than the older generations, but you knew this right?

sometime in the last 10y
most people are okay with "fwb"s and one night stands now
no, you're going off a clickbait article about zoomers to say this

Aint nobody reading that shit.

You have nothing else to offer so either cough up the cash or marry your hand, incel.

>t. someone that definitely read it and couldn't come up with anything creative so they defaulted to incel

You are wrong. First, people 10 years ago were more promiscuous. Second, it is a fact that millennials hook up less. Literally every evidence out there proves you dead wrong. But it's understandable since you are a teenager virgin who actually believe in memes of other teenager virgins from your echo chamber.

really interesting rambling
mind posting ANY data to support them, incel?

Why do you call me an incel? I'm speaking the truth, unlike incels. You can find loads of material. Since you're apparently too dumb to use google, here's one of many:

fau.edu/newsdesk/articles/millennials-sex-study.php

Try to find just one reputable source that says the opposite. Hint: you won't find a single one.

you're an even dumber newfag than i thought
we wuz discussing this years ago
a increasingly significant % of incels corresponds to an ever increasing promiscuity amongst the general normie populace

any more data, incel low IQ tourist?

Attached: file.png (938x224, 35K)

But the % of incels is decreasing. The % of volcels is increasing. Did you post a wrong picture? Because it completely goes against your incel narrative. Your picture says young people now are having less sex than ever. Which is correct.

i think you are legit retarded user
>But the % of incels is decreasing.
>The % of volcels is increasing.
what mongoloid?
nevermind that the survey is at t:1 not comparing different cohorts at the same age

> Your picture says young people now are having less sex than ever.
no it says MORE young people are sexless not that the cohort in general is having LESS sex

i think you should stop posting, tourist incel 80IQ newfag