Is having a daughter the ultimate cuckoldry?

i would say yes absolutely

Attached: 1478249679602.jpg (1080x1080, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orgyofthewill.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is HQ such populars?

Attached: 739E837B-B5FA-4F69-844B-72EC2638F4C6.jpg (1200x680, 55K)

Not necessarily.

A smart daugther can exploit beta orbiters and eventually settle down with Chad.

A dumb daugther will be used and exploited by Chads.

>inb4 daughters are more likely to reproduce
What does it matter when women chnage their entire self to fit their male partner? I want sons who will bear our family name and try to become superior to me in every way.

Cuckoldry means that your woman is fucking another man. It does not mean your daughter has a life. If you consider your daughter having sex being cuckolded, you're implying you're fucking your child.

Literally this. You can only lose.

If a daugther marries another man and he is weak, she will still be dependent on you. This sucks because there will be a lot of drama, divorce, mental illness whatever...

If he is strong, he will re-program her to his needs and she will probably rarely contact you, if at all. She will probably adopt his religion and political views to and in extreme cases even his language and accent.

Congratz: You wasted like 500k or more over 18 years to create a fuckdoll for some asshole.

Literally the only goal of a daughter is to abandon your family and renounce her roots to be chad's sex toy lmao

Honestly, if I ever found out a kid was going to be a girl I'd pressure my wife to have an abortion.

Isn't her Daddy likely to be the first beta orbiter of her life?

>I'm sexually attracted to my relatives, so I can't separate the father/daughter relationship from my 2019 fetishes.

kys you cumbrain

everyone can't only have sons though. china tried that shit and now they're backpedaling hard

128. The attitude of modern fathers, who hate the idea of someone fucking their daughters, is loathsome and even obviously perverted. Nothing would give me more pleasure if I had fathered a daughter, especially a beautiful, smart girl, than the knowledge that some man worthy of her was treating her the way a woman should be treated -- which would of course include fucking her brains out every now and then. In fact I myself would set about finding her a husband worthy of her, and, having exacted his promise to treat her right, would admonish her to obey her husband and be his loyal and loving companion. To be sure, she would have to be a virgin up to that point -- I can well understand fathers who are upset at the idea of half the village idiots banging away at their daughter, not to mention the disgust I would feel towards the daughter that would consent to and desire such a life. I would not bring up the village slut -- I'd gut her myself before allowing her to become one.
orgyofthewill.net/

So daughters should be raised to be compliant sluts, but for just one man? Not saying you are wrong, just want to be clear.

You're supposed to keep your daughters as secondary wives or marry them off to your sons. It's only cuckoldry if somebody outside the family breeds them.

not if you fuck her

>have children somewhere isolated from society

>homeschool them

done

>pay tens of thousands of dollars to send your daughter to uni to get fucked

Attached: 1450228591214.png (428x450, 288K)

She's gonna be the biggest whore she can be when she finally gets out into the real world.

>ITT people who will never reproduce try to rationalise the imagined desire of fucking their hypothetical daughters.
To any normies lurking, welcome to Jow Forums, our very normal board.

when you dont give them what they want
when they are working hard, fishing for me, the fishy

Attached: C65ECBDD-F3F2-43A8-ACB6-A0435F1708C4.png (750x400, 537K)

In todays world. A world polluted with Jewish subversion on our society. Ideas such as equity and tolerance etc. The idea that a woman is equal to a man is just insanity. Women in charge ruin and destroy relationships.

Attached: LVCE.jpg (578x800, 131K)

Leave Kevin Smith's daughter alone bully!

Didn't they address this issue in an episode of American Dad?

Yes. You're making the express effort of creating a female, raising her for how many fucking years, just so she can get railed by some retard. I'd say you could treat her as a "second wife" yourself but then you're essentially cheating on your actual wife.

this is just bait. no body thinks like this

Attached: 8BF6CE59-1025-45DA-A89D-2CF47F6E60E5.jpg (750x937, 217K)

If I ever had a daughter, paid for her college, and she used it to party and get dicked then she would be paying for it on her own. Act like a whore and pay for the consequences.

Attached: 1555977167036.jpg (268x284, 10K)

I'm having a daughter and I am so close to committing suicide so I don't have to deal with this cuckoldry.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.07_[2019.06.09_19.09.22].png (247x474, 189K)

How would you know she was acting like a whore?

Good question. If I ever found out, she would be paying for her college and gas if she was a commuter.

You wouldn't find out.
Only noob whores get caught.

The sluttiest women of all try to stay low key as possible without ever publishing pictures of parties etc on facebook.

If I were a father I honestly couldn't sleep if I knew my daugther was in college.

Yeah, but it's also the greatest joy

i hope you never breed user