Good morning Kathy oneesan

good morning Kathy oneesan

ive been having weird panic attacks. where my breathing becomes heavy. i get scared by a lot of memories that come to mind. im scared of having bad memories about you. i feel like my self esteem is gone

Attached: 4b97c832162659b40dc7440b30533529.jpg (1079x1197, 527K)

cute drawing sperg

the female figure is so special
thx jesus

Youre a legit wreck why haven't you been institutionalized yet

i hide that i am one pretty well around my family. sort of

i dont like my dad to know i am in pain because he doesnt deserve to feel stressed. my sister thinks im insane though. i dont know if i am

>. i dont know if i am

Dude you are fucking crazy and should be put in a closed psych ward for an extensive period of time for your own good

i guess, i am then if most people think so. its not for me to say or to self diagnose myself.
i would go to the psych ward but
the one near me is pretty bad.. maybe going out of state or to one a few hours away would be worth it. havent considered that

Hi kathyanon. This thread saddened me, as they always do.

I've never seen these threads before. who is op and how is he crazy

i feel bad for doing that to you user.

sorry we couldnt be friends, but it happens

It's okay user, i actually like your ranting, i couldn't bring myself to do it online, even in r9k

it's easier to do it anonymously
rather than let people around you know how you are feeling all the time.
than to let them know im extremely unstable. thats why a lot of people come to r9k. for similar reasons.

i dont know who you are. but i dont really want to hear sorry from someone who most likely ghosted me.
it hurts too much

it was you who ghosted actually

oh then you're not someone ive recently talked to for at least a few months. i apologize friend. i havent been doing that to people anymore for a while.

but it still feels like im using someone's pain by turning mistake into a thing i shouldnt repeat with other people.

Man I don't know what your situation is or who you dedicate these threads to, but you've been posting this shit for years now. Don't you think it's time to move on and go do something else with your life? Please get yourself some help.

Hrs a schizophrenic idiot that makes these threads daily for the past 2 yrs about his "big sister kathy" but she doesn't even exist.

Lmao you're definitely an asshole after playing the victim card and getting told otherwise.

I guess but you seem just as bad.
It doesn't really affect me since I don't know who they are and I haven't ghosted anyone for a long time.

Trying to deflect onto me just makes you look that much worse. On top of that you're so quick to pull the victim card and cry about it but if you wronged someone else it means nothing, you're a moron.

>Trying to deflect onto me just makes you look that much worse.
Except you're doing the exact same thing. I don't feel like I'm unrightfully attacked or insulted in anyway nor am I trying to pull a victim card. If you're gonna insult someone at least try not to sperg out when they don't agree with you. Whether you believe it to be right or wrong

>no u
Whoa what a comeback.
>i dont know who you are. but i dont really want to hear sorry from someone who most likely ghosted me. it hurts too much
Victim card right there kiddo.

>Whoa what a comeback.
i mean that's exactly what you just did but alright.
i wasn't trying to pull the victim card on that person either since i assumed it to be someone I had spoken with about a month ago. not somebody i could've known a lot longer ago. who I don't even know why I ghosted so I'm unsure if I should completely feel bad about it. not much you can do when someone is anonymous.
you can try to spin it however you want though.