Pfrrrt hahahahah fuck me dude fuckin swede cucks

pfrrrt hahahahah fuck me dude fuckin swede cucks

Attached: 1568061568163.jpg (1118x668, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do white American guys associate caring about the earth with femininity? It's really weird. There have even been studies on this. American white guys tend to feel less manly after they've done something positive for the environment.

Pff because their whole culture is focused on fucking things up for personal gain? Ba-dum-tch

The caring aspect I assume, also individual efforts are pointless. It's large American corporations which ship their work off to Indonesia and China which pollutes the Earth. Capitalism is more important than the Climate, and it has become just another way to try and shame white people

>shame white people
Why do you think it's shaming white people? I've also noticed that a lot of American whites believe that the media is talking to them and no one else. Like Tyrone and Juan are immune to whatever propaganda is being put on TV

It's only in white countries where we're told to stop driving cars, start eating bugs, stop having children(!), etc. I don't think it's only an American thing.

Check this out
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_coal

>Rolling coal is a form of conspicuous air pollution, for entertainment or for protest.
>Practitioners cite "American freedom" and a stand against "rampant environmentalism" as reasons for coal rolling.

Attached: 1560352325864m.jpg (872x1024, 83K)

I don't see that. Everytime I go hunting with my Bros we usually pick up a bag of garbage and also remove invasive species like cats and hogs in the process. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

expect nothing less from amerimutts

Because caring for the enviroment is a very feminist thing. The majority of Green Party voters in both UK, Germany, Sweden and USA are females, there are statistics.

Also organizations such as greenpeace are majority women.

Caring about the earth is manly as fuck. True men are survivalists who know how to use the earth while being respectful towards it. Only cuck baby boomers disrespect the earth for their own lazy comfort

because snakes like you implant the association with caring about the earth and femininity in their heads

I don't think that's true. I watched a few videos of African presidents on YouTube, now I get suggested these videos and news stories from African news outlets trying to make African people aware of climate change. Same with China.

America is one of the only countries that does this "metal straws" thing or whatever, mostly because if they told the truth that 100 companies are responsible for 70% of carbon emissions, Americans would demand a change in the way corporations work, and that's bad for business.

Not everything has a weird racial anti white aspect user. It's usually about money.

Attached: B2C6F217-C3A3-4750-B1D2-3191C617470A.jpg (750x1001, 311K)

Nah that's virtue signaling bullshit they're doing. I'm in Everglades city and 99% of the people here care and love the environment and take care of it by going out into the environment and taking care of it. Those people sit in their air conditioned houses "protecting" the environment with their thumbs and keyboards.

If she had her way, China would rule the world, as she is only attacking and holding speeches in EU and USA.

Then again, thats pretty much what every leftist liberal does. They abuse the freedom given to them and they will ultimately do the bidding to those who seeks to take it away. They only attack USA and EU because they can and its easy and safe, and then they call themselves brave activists...

No, white American men have been like this for a long time. The religion I was raised in is partially based around the respect for nature so I never saw it as a particularly feminine thing. As a matter of fact, in my culture, respect for animals is incredibly masculine. You'd get murdered for hurting a dog.

>others behave like niggers so why should we act any better

brainlet thinking 101

>Autism-central poster talking shit about an autistic girl.
LMAO

I can't stand this mentality. You should always clean up your own house before talking shit about someone else's. Of course western environmentalists will "attack" western countries first. They have a voice in western countries. If an American goes to China and tries to preach to them about climate change, they'll just look like arrogant westerners.

I don't think you're an authority figure on white American men, like at all
you shouldn't talk about things you have no real knowledge about.

I'm not an authority but I know certain things. I know white American guys see taking care of the earth as something that women and gays do. Studies agree with me, anons in this thread have agreed with me. You're the only one who seems to think there's some Jewish plot to make white guys think environmentalism is gay.

>now I get suggested these videos and news stories from African news outlets trying to make African people aware of climate change. Same with China.
I don't know about that. I'm specifically talking about the media in European countries and America.
>Not everything has a weird racial anti white aspect user.
I don't know if it's fair to blame me for being suspicious when the same news site is willing to publish an article aimed at whites telling them to stop having children (literally "stop existing whitey") and at the same time another article talking about how African families are having 436 children at a time and why that's beautiful.
>Not everything has a weird racial anti white aspect user. It's usually about money.
I agree with you in most instances but these are not mutually exclusive.

I'm just speaking from my own experience and what I've seen. I don't really care about this topic since I'm not white and I'm not bothered about the end of the world, either.

Are you really gonna tell me that I'm wrong?

Attached: DA879D53-44EE-4719-937E-905C71E80B73.jpg (750x1114, 399K)

>at the same time another article talking about how African families are having 436 children at a time and why that's beautiful.

Where, any articles dealing with the issue I've ever seen agreed that birth rated in Africa need to go down

i think its great what greta is doing, but i dont think people become because some girl told them to. i think they become vegan largely for health and ethics. even for environment people dont become vegan

honestly people largely go vegan for health and stay vegan for the animals once they develop a sense of empathy and compassion, because veganism is associated with increased activity in compassion in the brain

i dont know why i even make my stupid vegan threads.... i dont think meat will ever be illegal, but honestly i cant help it. i dont make my vegan threads because i think the whole world will go vegan, i make my vegan threads because it hurts too much not too. i do them to relieve stress, not for any other reason

when automation happens and you all die from starvation from being homeless bums, i will smile. humanity and life itself is a mistake

>I know white American guys see taking care of the earth as something that women and gays do.
you do realize it was white American men that had the foresight to see nukes would destroy the environment. it's not seen as something women and gays do.
one study doesn't represent all men, a half of men, or even a fraction of men.

>I don't know about that. I'm specifically talking about the media in European countries and America
But if the media in Africa and Asia are doing the same thing, it's by definition not a white issue.
>the same news site is willing to publish an article aimed at whites telling them to stop having children
Why do you think they're aimed at white people? Why don't you think they're aimed at everyone? Unless they specifically said something about white people, then you can be certain that it's not only aimed at whites.
>at the same time another article talking about how African families are having 436 children at a time and why that's beautiful
This doesn't happen. You're talking about that dumb picture of the two articles from the same site where one article said to stop having kids to stop climate change while the other was talking about how many kids women in Niger have. Link me to the article on African families. I 100% guarantee that at no point in the article do they say that having that many children is "beautiful".
>I'm just speaking from my own experience and what I've seen
I honestly just think you've misunderstood what you've seen. Everything you've said so far has just been Jow Forums talking points that are easily disproven and are usually just a product of paranoia.

>you do realize it was white American men that had the foresight to see nukes would destroy the environment
It wasn't white American men. It was white American scientists. Of course scientists know what impact nukes will have on the earth. I'm talking about the average white guy in Ohio who calls guys fags for having reusable shopping bags. Why do robots always try to associate themselves with societal and intellectual elites rather than the fat boomer at Walmart, who they have way more in common with?

>average white guy in Ohio
the average Ohioan in the current year is black, shows how much you know
and the white guys and men(not the wiggers) you obviously don't know exist are more into environmentalism than guys and men of other races

Look, I said I don't care about this topic so I really don't have information on hand to debate with you, and I'm not going to try and dig it up for the sake of a meaningless online conversation. I've said my piece already; I'm not concerned with trying to change your mind.

>the average Ohioan in the current year is black, shows how much you know
I said the average WHITE guy in Ohio.
>and the white guys and men(not the wiggers) you obviously don't know exist are more into environmentalism
And they're mocked and ridiculed like in the OP

>translation: I got BTFO and have nothing to say so I'll run away with my tail between my legs

Attached: 1567092204286.png (1000x916, 27K)

I'm just letting you know that you're just repeating Jow Forums paranoia that has no basis in reality. Don't say such ridiculous things if you don't want anyone to call you out on it.

>average WHITE guy in Ohio
they're black
>And they're mocked and ridiculed like in the OP
not by their fellow white men

The average white guy in Ohio is black. Ok. Got it. Retard.

I'm not required to have written a thesis on a given topic before I'm allowed to comment on it, but thanks.

The average white american isn't white so he's probably right

Attached: 1565089878802.jpg (789x444, 347K)

they're culturally the same as the black people you're thinking of

Just induce the next economic crisis and nuke China, India, Niger and Israel and hope for escalatiion lol

Attached: Dh8L6nKU0AEowjn.jpg (750x537, 78K)

Neither am I. But you're required to at least know a bit about what you're talking about to be taken seriously. So far you just sound like a conspiracy theorist who doesn't ever actually look into the theories he reads about.

Why are incels so obsessed with this random girl?

Same reason incels are obsessed with anything. Extreme insecurity complex.